Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,324 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Breaking News About Buhari! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News About Buhari! (7477 Views)

What Mugabe Says About Buhari. / In Defense Of AIT: There Is Nothing Unprofessional In The News About Buhari(Pic) / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Balkan(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2015
derrick333:
In addition2dat, ,MY
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria
Daniel, Modeccai and Joseph were never Christians
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Caseless: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
Story for the gods. You are just talking trash, arrant nonsense. The northerners has ruled us for more than 30year, why won't they allow others to rule or are they the only people in Nigeria? they feel is their birth right to rule nigeria, we say no to that. They have done everything possible to spoil Jonathan regime and they won't stop when Jonathan wins(definitely Jonathan must win), the best thing is to divide this country into 3 if possible. Nigeria is to big to be called a nation. Somepeople are so selfish like seriously. Am proud of Jonathan, nomatter what people may say about him, it will never change my likeness for him. I pray that when Jonathan wins they will divide this country, am tired of been in the same country with musters. You guys should learn how to respect your elders, to tell you how stupid you guys are, you open your mouths and insult anyhow and is the APC supports that start all this insult. They should divide this country o.
you need to join your youngest nephew in the creché because you write like a semi illiterate.
Again, as a poor student of history, I want to ask; those notherners that rulded(apart frm yaradua and shagari) were they voted in or they came via coup? If most came in via coup, then what were their sothern counterpart doing at that time? Were they cowards?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by derrick333(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Balkan:
Daniel, Modeccai and Joseph were never Christians
Y nt leav dat 1 n tink abt oda part of d post dat cud interest u??
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by DahtzFestjayz: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2015
The Only Breaking News I want to hear is GMB Win The Presidental Election Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Mutuwa(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2015
EDIOTS PLZ TAKE NOTE: NO RELIGION IS SUPERIOR PLZ. stop circulating rubbish and heresay plz.

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Walemi1(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
D fact dt northerners hav ruled us 4 more than 30years,is dt a gud reason 4 us 2 allow others rule?And mind U,if diz country is divided,d igbo ppl will suffer most
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by fresh15: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
This is beating about the Bush.Somebody made a personal comment and you expect Jonathan to talk about that,not so.He has better things to do than that.No matter the argument you bring on,it is Jonathan all the way.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by JohnieWalker(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
I am hearing Change in Churches, mosque and everywhere bt come to fink of it is Buhari a bus conductor dat we all are chanting Sai Buhari change
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by nellyjohn: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
tosin2013:
[b]"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it
was reported that the Imam said 'he would open
the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari',
and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do
you think many people would be saying today?

If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques
and kneeling before Imams, as part of his
campaign, what do we think the comments would
be? If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to
Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams,
what would the response be from Nigerians? If
Buhari invited senior Imams from across the
country to a meeting with him, to discuss the
elections and his campaign strategy, what would
the Nigerian people think?
GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as
a committed christian. Buhari has done none of
the above yet he is called a religious
fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an
Islamic nation. Please examine the facts so we
can honestly decide who is acting like the real
religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious
faith as a political ploy to get votes? No pastor,
Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is
GOD. They can only advice on how to elect or select good leaders
to vote for.

Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based
upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria. As for me and my family we have decided and by the grace of GOD Nigeria shall be better for us all insha ALLAH.
MAKE A GOOD CHOICE.[/b]

-CULLED FROM A FACEBOOK PAGE
If u don't knw wht to say, den shut up. GEJ has been the type dat visits churches even before the election. Buhari may not have gone to mosques but they are campaigning for him inside th mosques openly. Now Gej goes for his normal visit to churches without campaigning there and u are here saying all sought of things. Think wisely and vote
GEJ till 2019
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by ibisko04: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2015
olamega:

[b][/b][size=8pt][/size] that is a BIG LIE, the pls lets face the facts and be realistic instead of being petty, people in advanced countries argue and challenges their politicians on matters of socio-economic importance, not on pettiness.
Thank you for your comments. I have been saying it loudly every time that we should stop discussing personality and religion.
Issue on economic, security and youth development should dominates our priorities.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by AmucheJane(f): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2015
midolian:
so you ve got no reason other than this? I mean, is this the best u can contribute to this topic?
Babe,I ve learnt in life to call a rope a rope and a snake a snake no matter the circumstance. you r DAFT

#letBULLSHITbeFORtheBIRDS#
I just said my own mind, what was your own comment? Rather than to wait for people to comment and insult them. Look at this swine talking. Go get a life. I will continue to speak my own mind.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by AmucheJane(f): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2015
ionsman:

Abeg shut up there. ..Where is it written in the constitution that once the northerners rule for up to 30 years,they should stop contesting?
The fact that your tribe has decided to play boy boy doesn't mean they should follow suit....
That's why I said they should divide this country because am not suppose to be in same country with fools like you and your kind. Even if is not in the constitution, why not allow someone else to rule, later they claim one Nigeria. One Nigeria my foot. Learn to comment, not waiting for someone to comment so that you will attack. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Caseless:
dont quote him for us. A video of him saying what you just quoted wld do. A president of a divided nation like ours shouldn't be seen running from one church to another. You now see why he's called the most divisive president ever. Maybe, you want me to believe obj isn't a christian too. Can you name how many churches he worshiped while he was the governor of bayelsa state? Or there are not churches in bayelsa? We know why he's doing this; dont hoodwink us with this story here.
You expect him to be running to mosques abi using OBJ as a standard to judge GEJ is an insult to men of class, OBJ can never be use as a standard to measure any politician inasmuch as GEJ is bad he is better than OBJ. Anything to do in order to win election is acceptable as long as it is not against the electoral act. I am a Christian I hardly go to church so my brother who is opposite of me should be criticize for attending church regularly, remember the author of bamboo and dogs soaking in blood will be held responsible if it happen like it happen in 2011 I believe Oyedepo should be criticize for his choice of words rather than GEJ, who knows he (Oyedepo) may say worse if Buhari pay him a visit.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Dear Compatriots, Vote your conscience. Don't
be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote
for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint;
whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus
and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under
Pharaoh. This election is not about North
versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim.
It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't
allow politicians divide us. When they share
money, they don't talk about religion. When
they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they
don't remember he is a Muslim. When they
enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious
faith of the pilot. When their bosses are
atheists, they don't resign from the job. When
an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject
it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend
money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but
they have no problems buying houses in Dubai.
But when it comes to politics back home, they
say they want to "ISLAMIZE" you. Yet, some of
these people were spiritual consultants to
Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to
vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your
conviction that he has performed in your
estimation and not because he is a "Christian".
If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him
because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan
government, not because he is a Muslim. Say
NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by vega84(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2015
tosin2013:

to vote for.

upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria. As for me and my family we have decided and by the grace of GOD Nigeria shall be better for us all insha ALLAH.
MAKE A GOOD CHOICE.[/b]

. Wat is ur point exactly?
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by confidenceikeh: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2015
U talk as if he has not been going to church before now.I don't think is anybody business jonna is a christian and has d ryt to worship in any church to receive d grace to keep on keeping on cos of d spiritual and physical forces around him now. D man of God is simply doin his job as a man of God which is to pray for anybody and his country, jonna is nt an exceptional. He opened d gate of hell for anybody who is against dis grate nation. So he dint do dat all for d election. Unlike buhari who all of a sudden went to church all for election.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Caseless: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
You expect him to be running to mosques abi using OBJ as a standard to judge GEJ is an insult to men of class, OBJ can never be use as a standard to measure any politician inasmuch as GEJ is bad he is better than OBJ.
who needs him in the mosque? Campaigns are not allowed in the mosque. Again, i'm not comparing gej to obj in political color alone, but in religious color too. I want u to know that both leaders are xtians, but gej uses his for political advantage- hence his divisive nature. Gej is not in anyway better than obj.
Ucheosefoh:
Anything to do in order to win election is acceptable as long as it is not against the electoral act. I am a Christian I hardly go to church so my brother who is opposite of me should be criticize for attending church regularly, remember the author of bamboo and dogs soaking in blood will be held responsible if it happen like it happen in 2011
You support anything if it will cost us our unity? Ok! Electoral act is clear on this. No campaign should hold in a religious house, police station, barrack etc. As for baboon and dog getting soaked in blood, it was taken out of context. It is a normal adage in hausa, and pple are stil using it; d interpretation hasn't changed to what pdp want us to believe. Nothing spoil!!
Ucheosefoh:
I believe Oyedepo should be criticize for his choice of words rather than GEJ, who knows he (Oyedepo) may say worse if Buhari pay him a visit.
if gej didn't go there, oyedepo won't say what he said. In ur 1st post, u talked on how his msg was directed at those that their hands are 'un-clean' and making nigeria ungovernable . Have you forgotten that gej once called boko haram our brothers and that we can't kill them? And oyedepo is ready to open the gate of hell for them again. Isn't this conflicting?
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by ionsman: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
That's why I said they should divide this country because am not suppose to be in same country with fools like you and your kind. Even if is not in the constitution, why not allow someone else to rule, later they claim one Nigeria. One Nigeria my foot. Learn to comment, not waiting for someone to comment so that you will attack. GEJ till 2019.
A bampot, thats what you are.....I dont really wanna thrash out things with you because from the outlook,you are too parochial to be be taken as a sensible human being.....
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by superman01(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosin2013:

to vote for.

MAKE A GOOD CHOICE.[/b]

story for the gods
#gej4naija
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by midolian(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
I just said my own mind, what was your own comment? Rather than to wait for people to comment and insult them. Look at this swine talking. Go get a life. I will continue to speak my own mind.
Again I say (see below)

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by jingh(f): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
gratiaeo:
Blame Islam
when I saw you supporting the stagnancy party I thought its only brainwashing but this statement of yours made me to know dat your problem is spiritual.
fanatic + blindness= pdp

1 Like

Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by jingh(f): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
vega84:
. Wat is ur point exactly?
pls on your brain boy
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Caseless:
who needs him in the mosque? Campaigns are not allowed in the mosque. Again, i'm not comparing gej to obj in political color alone, but in religious color too. I want u to know that both leaders are xtians, but gej uses his for political advantage- hence his divisive nature. Gej is not in anyway better than obj.
You support anything if it will cost us our unity? Ok! Electoral act is clear on this. No campaign should hold in a religious house, police station, barrack etc. As for baboon and dog getting soaked in blood, it was taken out of context. It is a normal adage in hausa, and pple are stil using it; d interpretation hasn't changed to what pdp want us to believe. Nothing spoil!!
if gej didn't go there, oyedepo won't say what he said. In ur 1st post, u talked on how his msg was directed at those that their hands are 'un-clean' and making nigeria ungovernable . Have you forgotten that gej once called boko haram our brothers and that we can't kill them? And oyedepo is ready to open the gate of hell for them again. Isn't this conflicting?
Like I said those who's hands are not clean including GEJ have a case to answer. As for campaign in a religious ground I believe he paid a courtesy visit to the church and the pastor made that comment according to his belief but remember Buhari was spotted in a religious ground together with Adeboye, Fashola and co. The question is can we call that visit campaigning in a religious ground
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Change2015(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
pacifique:
I learnt from paper of swearing an "oath by Quran" by APC members. Did you hear that? Despite GEJ invited pastors etc, no PDP member swore by such/any means.

Stop spreading silly lies. Provide proof. #fail

#change
#GMB
#APC
#christiansforbuhari
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by rman: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
AmucheJane:

We are practising democracy now. Are we not?

My interpretation of allowing GEJ to rule now that election is approaching is you guys want him there unopposed in a democratic setting. Why?

Mind you, he has been president for 6yrs, so where is the born to rule? Democracy actually favored GEJ, but you guys are now changing the rules of system that clearly favoured him. There will be an election and the populace will decide. There is no born to rule anywhere.

If you want to rule, contest. No one can stop anyone from aspiring to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by vega84(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
jingh:
pls on your brain boy
. Pls make some point fool
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Balkan(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
derrick333:

Y nt leav dat 1 n tink abt oda part of d post dat cud interest u??
no other interesting part
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by gists: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
tosin2013:

to vote for.

MAKE A GOOD CHOICE.[/b]

Let me add one crucial one to the list. What will be the news going round and trending on social media if Buhari is the president and the private jet belonging to the sultan of sokoto is caught with $9m cash trying to buy weapons from Iranians/Syrians (just like the private jet of the CAN president was caught with $9m cash while trying buy weapons from Israelis) at a time we are in a deadly war with terrorists?
Religious/ethnic bigotry blinds one to the action/inaction of one group while condemning another for doing the same thing - even if it is in good faith.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by derrick333(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Balkan:
no other interesting part
transformer no de ur area ?
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by hammed007(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
midolian:
don't mind the fool..I ve observed that majority of GEJ supporters r the igbos. And they r nt supporting him based on achiements, just outa sentiments. U can imagine dah one sayin let's divide the country

#letBULLSHITbeFORtheBIRDS#

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by mickeymimi: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
We, the people, will decide. Nigerian must vote their conscience come February 14 2015, 2019 or anytime for that matter not being guilded by sentiments such as religion, ethnics, tribe or ageism.

Don't allow politicians to divide us
-- When they share money, they don't talk about religion.
--When they want donations from Alhaji Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he's staunch muslim.
--When Mega rich Alhajis give them contract, they don't reject it.
-- They and their wives or concubines go to Dubai to lavish our common wealth on trivial principalities.
--They have no problems buying houses in Dubai which is in United Arab Emirates-a core muslim country, but when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you.

How do u defined religious extremist?
-religious men like Oyedepo were spiritual consultants to Abacha and Umaru Ya'adua.
GEJ that have visited almost all the big churches in Nigeria and visited Jerusalem almost every year
-Sambo mention t at campaign rally in Katsina and Bauchi that Buhari is a fake muslim and planned to christianize Nigeria by picking Osinbajo, yet same campaign train come to the south to call Buahri an islamic extremist aiming to islamize Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News About Buhari! by Balkan(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
derrick333:

transformer no de ur area ?
tranformer de my area. GEJ is my tranformer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity, Ploy To Hike Price - Marketers / NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report / APC Leaders In Bayelsa Accuse Governor Diri Of Planning To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.