Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (61316 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Eluwilussit(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:

Am sure you did know salisu buhari very well
About his Toronto result and how he was disgraced

Did he apply for his certificate before the school authority claimed his result was fake
How long did it take his school to disown the said certificate.

So now..... reason with me, if Buhari doesn't have a result with them, don't you think the exam body would have exposed his lie by saying he was never their student just like it was done to Salisu buhari

These are international examination bodies and won't want their imagine of hundreda years to be dented by just one person certificate/result.

And if you aren't satisfied..... Pls do the honourable thing and go seek redress in court

Brother, everything you said is so true. I can't fault your line of argument at all. You are right.

The issue here is that everybody else is defending Buhari, except himself. If Buhari is truly the change he preaches, would it be wrong for a section of the public to ask to see his certs? Remember, he is supposed to be change and messiah, the anti-corruption guru.

Obama presented his birth certicate to all to see on CNN. It was even published everywhere. If Buhari has any certificate at all, I join the millions of Nigerians who yearn for positive change, in demanding that Buhari submits his certs to INEC.

In case most of us don't know, the presidency is a job. It has job requirement and demands certain qualifications. You don't get a job anywhere in nigeria with affidavit. Unless you are a bricklayer or gateman. You need to show proof of qualification. Affidavit is not one.

Buhari is letting a lot of us down. Most of us who thought that his only undoing was his age, are really having a rethink. Buhari is not transparent. He is lying by not being totally honest with us. He is not a saint. So people should stop calling him change and messiah. He's not.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by theoctopus: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

My lord?? This is common knowledge now, I hope u r not among the students that failed massively in WAEC. When I tried to scan my certificate one time.The scanner mistakenly jarred off the ink, I went to WAEC to reissue me a new one, they told me that I can only get confirmation but no new certificate.

Big big lie. You can always request for original true copies of any government or public document. Dont make a fool of yourself. Maybe you spoke to a tout at the gate. grin grin grin
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by blackandbold: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
mConnekt:
Indeed... this case is becoming more confusing and at the same time more clearer, but my take is..I will urge GMB to formally request for his result from Cambridge and let us clear this mess once and for all.
cambridge, that was im charge of school certificatiom exams during their time has released statement to that effect twice., the later is what the op posted..so what do they want..let me guess.................................
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by notoriousbabe: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
sundayokpro:
as a GEJ fan....I will say GEJ n his team should forget abt this cert issue and focus n real issues that affect d average Nigerian citizens.
God bless you jare
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by lastpage: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided

STOP DISPLAYING IGNORANCE ON THE WWW!

ONLY Science Students are required to "Pass mathematics" ...to move-on to higher levels, in those days
"Arts" students are not required to pass mathematics...... though they also MUST pass English language.

If you were born in the 80's, you might not be conversant with these facts.... but common sense should tell you that Cambridge University will not lie against itself or appear partisan towards BUHARI!

Like a lot of people have said, the Certificate issue is dead and buried, LET THE CANDIDATES START TALKING ABOUT REAL ISSSUES AND LET THE ELECTORATES START ASKING "REAL QUESTIONS" ABOUT THE ECONOMY, SECURITY, EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, INFRASTRUCTURE, HEALTH, e.t.c

Ofcourse, silly people will focus ONLY on "Stomach Infrastructure and Certificate"! angry angry shocked shocked
They are waiting to TRADE AWAY their FUTURE for "One Congo of Rice and 1 Litre of Groundnut Oil"

Lastpage!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by blackandbold: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
theoctopus:

Big big lie. You can always request for original true copies of any government or public document. Dont make a fool of yourself. Maybe you spoke to a tout at the gate. grin grin grin
u statement is like that of which emanated from the mind of an educated illitrate.ignorance at the extreme end of the spectrum.certificate s are issued once.ok
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
jomoh:

After reading your comments, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

"... What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

GMB is not a coward like your clueless GEJ and he will not dignify your spurious requests with a response.

If you've forgotten, He is a General who has seen it all and cannot be pushed over not by (Elenunjawaya) FFK, Doyin "Bastard" Okupe or you faceless nairaland saTANists.
You have just shown yourself as a typical example of the coloured part of your quote. You clearly have no point
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Kayczz: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
sundayokpro:
as a GEJ fan....I will say GEJ n his team should forget abt this cert issue and focus n real issues that affect d average Nigerian citizens.

guy u be real man
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by notoriousbabe: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Brother, everything you said is so true. I can't fault your line of argument at all. You are right.

The issue here is that everybody else is defending Buhari, except himself. If Buhari is truly the change he preaches, would it be wrong for a section of the public to ask to see his certs? Remember, he is supposed to be change and messiah, the anti-corruption guru.

Obama presented his birth certicate to all to see on CNN. It was even published everywhere. If Buhari has any certificate at all, I join the millions of Nigerians who yearn for positive change, in demanding that Buhari submits his certs to INEC.

In case most of us don't know, the presidency is a job. It has job requirement and demands certain qualifications. You don't get a job anywhere in nigeria with affidavit. Unless you are a bricklayer or gateman. You need to show proof of qualification. Affidavit is not one.

Buhari is letting a lot of us down. Most of us who thought that his only undoing was his age, are really having a rethink. Buhari is not transparent. He is lying by not being totally honest with us. He is not a saint. So people should stop calling him change and messiah. He's not.
go to court my friend
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by chukstel(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
@All in the house, for record- i am not a politician and will never practice it.
why are we making fuss of buhari certificate? Is it the certificate that will improve the economy, good of the common masses and provide employment for the many jobless Nigerians.

why do we allow Nigerian politicians to deceive us? whether PDP or APC they are both the same people. check history, they cross carpet from one party to another in search of a better gain for their own pocket so let's not kill yourself on this.

we are always looking at things at the wrong perceptions of ethnic and religious decide that is why Nigeria as a nation will never move forward or progress. we don' t care to check these politician enriching their pockets while the majority of the masses are suffering. enough of this our foolishness.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by dre11(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I won't blame you for having such a mind

But, mind you
The constitution in America is different from what we have here and operate here
Our democratic institutions is young and growing but, the Americans have being practising democracy for more than 100years.....

The electoral body have the sole right to see if you meet the requirements.
And if they deem so, they allow you to contest

He is not oblige to show anyone his certificate, its his personal property and not public
That's what we know and operate here.

That's why we have courts if someone feels dissatisfied he can challenge it in court,
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by watchindelta(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
4 credit no bad cool cool cool
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
"Those who went to court will surely remain in court"

I laughed at those who said hausa language was not offered in 1961 Cambridge wasc.

Four your information, BBC Hausa service started in the 1940s...ask your ancestors
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2015

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by egobetatoday: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

Is Cambridge now lying that he did their exam?? You people are jokers.

They never said he did their exams.u could read it again
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
theoctopus:

We are talking of WAEC certificate here not any other document. Find out from those that have lost or damaged theirs before you continue barking here.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by james1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
We look forward to feboooohari 14th.no need for too much talk.that day people will show their anger with their voter's card.nuf said.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by jdbrasco(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigerians are not asking for too much; just get us ur certificate from cambridge buhari. D world is laughing at nigeria dat we hv a school cert holder as a presidential candidate. I'm jst imagining buhari at a world economic summit and shake head; wat will he contribute? Buhari go and sit down cos events hv overtaking u.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by sonnie10: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
blackandbold:

read this well:
he said and I quote "my academic qualifications and my credentials as filled in my presidential form are with the military... which of course the military concured until they retracted their statement after somedays for whatsoever 'reason'.in 2007 same thing happened and the credentials and academic qualifications were found intact with the military and now suddenly disappeared. a major general that I know categorically said there is no way one will rise to a level of general without a screening amd re screening of the basics.
besides
it takes an unbiased wise mind to do the rest of the extrapolation...nevertheless one only needs to have a brain to accept the fact that buhari has a result...in whatsoever for folowing the Ministry of kastina education release of the result..stamped with the schools ID with obvious affirmation from Cambridge university and even two living witnesses tgat were in same class of 1961....what more ..
i have been in civil service for a year now....which I applied for with my statement of result..today I successfully applied for a national exam with same statement of result without any hitch

You started with a quote but I do not see the end of the quote to understand the extent of your claims. Everything you have outlined is solely based on what you heard or were told by Buhari. On the issue of the army, in response to Buhari's request, they issued a statement regarding all they have on file as it relates to his credentials. They have never "retracted" anything as you claimed. What else do you want? Do you want them to say that they have what they do not have?

Pardon me if I do not want to talk about that garbage they called statement of result from Kastina state school because it is ridiculous. Oluwole guys would have done a better job. I still maintain that Buhari should point to any individual or institution that have seen the alleged certificate. Don't you think he will need a witness if he eventual appears in court? which judge would be that naive and gullible to take Buhari's words for it?

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by seunayantokun(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
I doubt the Cambridge website that is providing all this information. The website that said the exam body couldn't provide results without the cosennt of the candidate is now explaining the grades to us. It looks like a yahoo yahoo website.
On certificate we stand and not statement of results .

Of course, all Buhari needs is evidence that he completed a secondary school , not even a good school cert . But he needs to defend how he got through in the army of country in which he is claiming to be an anti corruption crusader.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
sundayokpro:
No you people should not forget oo keep on chasing shadow.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by AllBusiness(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word

[size=50pt]BEST NAIRALAND POLITICS REPLY OF THE YEAR 2015[/size]

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by jomoh: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mee234:

Did I just hear a Goat bleat now.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by kunle75(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
sundayokpro:

My brother God bless u i wish all GEJ fan are truthful as you are and focused on real issue

As for let GMB present shoprite reciept as certificate i dnt care i will still vote for him.

My penny
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by brightoinmcs: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Now that it has been confirmed dt his certificate is not fake, they should look for another thing maybe his school sandals.

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by neocortex: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Fellow Compatriots, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
#Word

Everything you just typed is it according to your true conscience ?

All those who mean well for Nigerians will support GEJ re-election. This election is more than meet the eye , one needs deep reflective thinking to see through the smoke being spread everywhere.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Eluwilussit(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:

I won't blame you for having such a mind

But, mind you
The constitution in America is different from what we have here and operate here
Our democratic institutions is young and growing but, the Americans have being practising democracy for more than 100years.....

The electoral body have the sole right to see if you meet the requirements.
And if they deem so, they allow you to contest

He is not oblige to show anyone his certificate, its his personal property and not public
That's what we know and operate here.

That's why we have courts if someone feels dissatisfied he can challenge it in court,

But Jonathan doesn't seem to benefit from such. How come we are all united when it is about Jona and don't ever give him the same prerogative that Buhari gets? Who among us has ever verified everything Jona is accused of? Why don't we go to court to prove that Jonathan's administration is corrupt? Why don't we apply the same democratic standards in judging Jona?

Our democracy is not as old as that of America. True talk. Their constitution is different from hours. True. But do we realize all this amazing truth when we judge Jonathan? Whatever that is good for Buhari, is also good for Jonathan. Our democracy is growing in the right direction. That should count for something. OBJ nearly derailed us with his 3rd term agenda. Our democracy isn't perfect or anywhere that. But we are making progress, albeit slowly. We will get there. We need only be patient.

Buhari doesn't have to wait for 1million Nigerians to go to court individually. Even if it is only one dissenting voice, it should have been enough to make our messiah and agent of change, to prove himself worthy of all his self-acclaimed titles. He is a let down as long as piety is concerned.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by abouzaid: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
sammyj:
With this latest news, I believe Buhari has been vindicated from the Certificate saga and PDP should just allow this propaganda laid to rest and focuses more on issue based campaign.

Lets conduct a poll to test popularity between Buhari and GEJ by clicking like for Buhari
and clicking share for GEJ.

you don't even understand the report, it means that buhari result is probably forged because it did not follow the format used in reporting results in 1961. comments like yours are an evidence of the rot in the nations educational system
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Pecca: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
abeg, is that the much talked about result? cant fit to read it!!!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
jomoh:

Did I just get a mention by a brainless sharp?
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Tymax(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP will even go to the extent of smearing the integrity of Cambridge. The same institution that awarded their stalwarts the very certificates they are so proud of.

Well, PDP's days are numbered. 2015 is the year of Change. Goodbye to brazen corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.