Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria (1326 Views)

A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners / Easy Steps To Make Money With Viral Blogging Complete Course / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by CreativeWeb(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2015
This is a complete course. I will not hide anything. Everything will be laid bare. I will expose everything I know about bulk sms business. I will show you the ins and outs of this business. I will show you how you can lead the pack and quiet the noise. I believe that I have succeeded when you succeed. I believe you can tap the unlimited wealth in this business. I believe you can rise above mediocrity in that is littered all over the business. This is your time to take and dominate your place in the bulk sms business.

The course contents:
* How to start it (getting the name, designing the portal, getting the api, getting the host).

* How to market it (the tips, the strategies, the secrets).

* How to grow it (showing you your chances).

* How to beat the competition (showing you your edge).

* How to resell it (showing you how to become an entreprenuer).

* How to teach it (making you a bulk sms pro).

Are you ready?
Re: A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by phpNET(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2015
am very ready bro.
Re: A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by lekropasky(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yessssss....Please move on.
Re: A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by nnamdiosu(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
CreativeWeb:
This is a complete course. I will not hide anything. Everything will be laid bare. I will expose everything I know about bulk sms business. I will show you the ins and outs of this business. I will show you how you can lead the pack and quiet the noise. I believe that I have succeeded when you succeed. I believe you can tap the unlimited wealth in this business. I believe you can rise above mediocrity in that is littered all over the business. This is your time to take and dominate your place in the bulk sms business.

The course contents:
* How to start it (getting the name, designing the portal, getting the api, getting the host).

* How to market it (the tips, the strategies, the secrets).

* How to grow it (showing you your chances).

* How to beat the competition (showing you your edge).

* How to resell it (showing you how to become an entreprenuer).

* How to teach it (making you a bulk sms pro).

Are you ready?

yes sir. we are ready o...
Re: A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by Okwori12(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Am waiting sir
Re: A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by CreativeWeb(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
To get to run a successful bulk sms business, you will need to choose the name of your bulk sms website. Choosing a name may appear to be a simple thing, but experience has taught me that it's not as simple as I thought. Again, try as much as possible to get a .com domain name. But if you cant find a good .com domain name, you may use .net name. Pls dont use .org, .co, .info or .tk.

Because .com is very difficult to get, you will have to bring out a paper or type on ur system's notepad about 20 domain names. Names are golden. When you list about 20 names, you will then connect to the internet to check for the availability of the names. You will be chocked that the 20 names may not be available unless you chose some rediculous names. It took me hours of brainstorming to get about 100 names and finally got 25 names out of the 100 names. I registered the whole 25 names. I will tell you why later in the course.

So after getting possible names, go to www.namecheap.com or www.domain.com and check the availability. If 5 out of the 20 names are available, you can then choose the best name and register.
Re: A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by matglobalink(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice tutorial, ride on boss!.....can't wait to have the full tutorial.

Thumb up!!!
Re: A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by Okwori12(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Nice work sir... But I have researched on bulk sms business and finally came up with an eBook that shows the A-Z of bulk sms. It includes start up, marketing, generating traffic, and it also includes proposals that you can send to target or potential customers/organizations.. With this ebook, you will out run your competitors... Call me: +2347066804422
Re: A Complete Course On How To Run A Successful Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria by smsjustinthyme: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
This classic and comprehensive video guide will reveal to you how to practically set up a premuin bulk SMS website on your own. This 18 part video will not only help you in steps create and design a bulk SMS website from scratch but will help you up your game in Bulk SMS business if you already are a reseller. If you are not a reseller yet and you are interested in becoming one please see www.smsjustinthyme.com/blog now. This video comes free of charge to our resellers.

In this e-Video you will discover

* HOW TO INSTALL A LOCAL SERVER

* HOW TO CREATE A DATABASE AND INSTALL JOOMLA

* HOW TO CREATE ARTICLES/MENU

* HOW TO CREATE WEBSITE TEMPLATES

* WHERE TO PURCHASE SMS PORTAL LICENSE

* HOW TO INSTALL SMS PORTAL COMPONENT AND INSERT LICENSE KEY

* HOW TO GET A RELIABLE GATEWAY A.P.I FOR YOUR BULK SMS WEBSITE

* HOW TO ADD A.P.I....... and many more

Price: N4,999 ($27) only
Call 08132883087 now! Limited copies available.

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Catch An Exception, PHP Spills Your MySQL Account Info By Default / Naija And Uk Adsense Available For Sale At An Affordable Price / 5 Ways I Work Less And Earn More From My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.