Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant (1703 Views)

Ritualist Caught Exhuming Corpses In Kogi, Almost Lynched By Irate Mob (photos) / Deadly Punch Lands NURTW Ticketing Official In Morgue - Tribune / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by homebase(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2015
A Ghanaian morgue attendant has confessed to sleeping with female corpses to satisfy his libido.

Sharkur Lucas says he was forced to having sex with corpses because of his inability to get a woman of his own.

“Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself,” Sharkur Lucas said.

“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had sex with a fine girl,” Lucas told Adom TV.

Sharkur Lucas said he does not see anything wrong with sleeping with female corpses.

“Working with dead bodies is a talent that God gave me .I’m with the dead bodies every time, everyday and it is as if I’m with another person,” the morgue attendant said.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvmZ444EE6Q
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by Misogynist2014(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
This one get as e be.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by SeverusSnape(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Necrophilia
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by TRADELYN: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2015
GOD forbid lipsrsealed
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by iceberylin(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Any pussy na pussy grin
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by BokoHaramm: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2015
This is disgusting.
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by jessiecah(f): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2015
Lord have mercy!!!! how would someone even think of doing that, putting himself in grave danger. Does he know what killed them? some might have even been quarantined..... Na wa ooo. By God's grace, anything he's got from them shall not infect innocent people o
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by dre11(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
What

That guys is sick in all ramifications

He needs to see a shrink
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by francizy(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Aru kwo nwa na azu!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This man should be sued for molesting dead bodies. If not for anything, why couldn't he respect the dead?

Go to hotels, there are many pretty prostitutes there. Pay them and sleep with pretty ones, since that was his silly excuse for fücking dead bodies.

If you don't have money for höes, then buy yourself pörn videos (many pretty girls act in pörns) and use self service.

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2015
All this man needs is a thorough beating so as to demolish/wreck dat storey building devul must have built in his head thereby making d devul to leave him alone with immediate allacrity..
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by Mutuwa(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Necrophilia

Bros u just commot this word from my mouth. grin
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by pweetixandy: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Who cares sef..na today
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by Benbisco(f): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
OMG!

Spiritual,physical, and psychological cleansing recommended ASAP!
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2015
Mutuwa:

Bros u just commot this word from my mouth. grin
smiley
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by Nutase: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Necrophilic Ghanian
Re: I Sleep With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge - Morgue Attendant by hahn(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2015
The guy will be thinking to himself in PEJ's voice, "she might be dead but her womanhood lives on".
grin

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Bet / Top 10 Most Dangerous Terrorist Organizations In The World / Photo: Gross Misconduct- Letter To The Rector Of Maritime Academy Of Nig (man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.