Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Englishman Searches For O. Chukwu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Englishman Searches For O. Chukwu (799 Views)

Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) / I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Englishman Searches For O. Chukwu by ericmd: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2008
My name is Eric and I live in england.
I visited my uncle who is called Billy Lillico;he lives in Bedlington,Northumberland.He is 80 years old now.He reminded me about work we did together in the city of Sheffield in 1979-1980.We made football pitches for Sheffield Wednesday football club;that was Bills' trade---sports surfaces.
At that time.Chuko was the security officer.I remember him clearly though I was only 15.He was usually smiling!and studying.A stout man who Iwould estimate to be 27-35 years old in 1980.
I think he was studying for 3 Degree qualifications--Economics and Business management.
Last week Bill had found a letter from Chuko;
Chuko gave his address as 16 Derwent Row.Hyde Park Flats,Sheffield S2.
He also was proud to reveal the birth of his son that year 1980.
This is my challenge to the wonderful community you have built;
FIND Mr O Chukwu or his un-named son(28 years old) for me and uncle Bill.
yours sincerely
Eric Davison
Re: Englishman Searches For O. Chukwu by tEsLim(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2008
Oh! boy hey! Hope no be say our guy done commit them wan come use style style catch ham? My fellow people make una talk na
Re: Englishman Searches For O. Chukwu by ericmd: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2009
Thans for replying.
I think you believe that My Uncle and I search for Chuko for bad reasons.
This is not the case.At 80 years old,Uncle Bill is too old to bear bad feeling to anyone.His children are left home now and his dear wife Mayme died 3 years ago;I think he is remembering the good times he has had and wants to find out how his friends have lived since last he saw them,

Yours Sincerely

Eric Davison

(1) (Reply)

Your 8 Year Old Child: What Will You Do? / Child Adption / Parents:- At What Age Should Your Daughter Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.