Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

When Is A Good Age To Start Wearing Makeup? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When Is A Good Age To Start Wearing Makeup? (882 Views)

Weird Shoes A Man Was Spotted Wearing In Public (photo) / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank / Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is A Good Age To Start Wearing Makeup? by fionana: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
I'm 17 and all my friends wear makeup. My mom said I can but my dad said I can ( they are divorced) what is a good age to wear makeup and what kind of makeup should a 17 year old wear?Better can suit my party dress.

Re: When Is A Good Age To Start Wearing Makeup? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2015
fionana:
I'm 17 and all my friends wear makeup. My mom said I can but my dad said I can ( they are divorced) what is a good age to wear makeup and what kind of makeup should a 17 year old wear?Better can suit my party dress.
never.... natural is better.
shikena
Re: When Is A Good Age To Start Wearing Makeup? by marieolae(f): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Honestly..theres never a good age to start wearing makeup..its like an addiction in most cases.

Once you start, theres no going back.
I admire the ladies that look flawless without a flick of makeup on their faces. I started wearing makeup at the tender age of 14. It has affected me so much..I feel naked without it.

You shouldnt feel pressured to wear makeup. Embrace the 'natural you'. If u must wear makeup..stick to the lighter products. Mascara..lipgloss and eyeshadow. Stay away from foundation, concealer, bronzer,blush, highligter etc.

My advice to you smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Beyonce Stuns In Ankara Fabric / 10 Ways To Look Skinnier Instantly Skip The Diet And Use These Fashion Tricks / Emperor Amani Male Snickers @ Affordable Rate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.