Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Honda Parts In Ibadan. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Parts In Ibadan. (1368 Views)

Should I Buy Parts In Advance ? / Iveco 35- 10 . Please Any Info On Performance And Parts In Lagos / Where Can I Get 2015 Lexus NX Parts In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Parts In Ibadan. by jamesatoy(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,pls can anymore tell me where to get an roof upholstry of honda babyboy in ibadan?the complete roof.Thanks.
Re: Honda Parts In Ibadan. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2015
jamesatoy:
Hello Nairalanders,pls can anymore tell me where to get an roof upholstry of honda babyboy in ibadan?the complete roof.Thanks.
Agodi gates spareparts market. Beside Ibadan prisons, Agodi.
Re: Honda Parts In Ibadan. by jamesatoy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
lomomike:

Agodi gates spareparts market. Beside Ibadan prisons, Agodi.

Thank you,have been gate,but they dont have it.
Re: Honda Parts In Ibadan. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
I'll advise you to look for Honda threads around here and scout for phone numbers of credible Honda parts dealers such as luvinhubby with whom you could devise how to pay for and take delivery of the parts.

My reason for this is that since I moved here, I have noticed the unnecessary exorbitance in prices of car parts - Honda to be precise. For example my accord 2004 radiator was priced at 25k but goes for 10k in Lagos. Likewise front bumper that sells for max 12k for tokunbo was said to be close to 30k while the plastic bumper goes for 4k in Lagos, they sell it here for 10k.

The folks here slap high prices on parts but record extremely low sales as though they plan to die with stockpile of parts in their stores.

Try buying from Lagos - affordable price and wide pool of parts to pick from.
Re: Honda Parts In Ibadan. by kolnel: 6:13am On Jan 30, 2015
0803 566 2627 Ugo
He has a shop at sango
Very reliable
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

See The Car Designed By An Igbo Guy In Portharcourt / 2003 Toyota Camry Xle For Sale / How Much Can I Get A Tokunbo VW GOLF3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.