Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes (1538 Views)

6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2015
I would be personally showing and training only a limited number of people on how to start a genuine online business right from the comfort of their home or a cyber cafe if you don,t have a personal system or good smart phone.

- This business will be sure to make you serious money online.
- The first 10 people to make reservation to attend this business meeting will get to attend for free while others will pay a token of N1,000
at the venue( in my experience people don't appreciate things they get for free).
- The first 15 people to get plugged into this business system will be in my inner circle for mentor-ship,training and support.
- The business am going to short you can start generating over $5,000 for you every month if you follow my success blue-print in less than 3months.
- This business will pay you instant 100% commissions for every sale.
- Its impossible to make any loss in this business.
- This is not Forex or binary trading.
- You don't have to sell any physical product.
- Its a global business.
- You get paid in dollars(which means its a good thing that dollar is rising).
- you can making money from day1.
- You don't have to be a guru because even complete novice are making money in this business.
- The business can be done either part-time or full time.
- You would also have access to a complete loaded team training resource site to ensure your massive success.

Anyone can be part of this,be it a student looking to make some money for him/her self, a worker who is looking for an extra source of income or an income source to replace the current job, a business person looking to make an extra/additional income source, online entrepreneur looking to add to his online income source, a blogger looking to make money from his/her blog.

To be part of this opportunities business meeting,just send your name,location,sex,email id to 08097659431
The meeting will be held on saturday 31/01/2015 by 1pm prompt( no African time). Fee is N1,000 to be paid at the venue and venue will be sent after registration by text but would by in Ojodu-berger, Lagos

Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by Daniel2032(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Definatly u have made up $100,000 hmmm so why not giv it free here naa,
Nigerians. I would have called u armrober but just manage theif for the now.

3 Likes

Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by yinkeys(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
@bonstar show proof of being paid $8000 a month first. Seeing is believing. If its genuine upload some kinda evidence
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
@ Toogentle, u are blessed my broda.
It's not by force to attend and if you do,its for your own good. People call themself information marketers and sell digital "how to" product for u and people buy for thousands.
Am asking you to pay just a thousand to show you something real and on a one on one basis and you saying all this. Am sure you guys are in lagos while a man came from IB to lodge in Lagos for a weekend and paid me 20naira to teach and train him for 3 hours each for 2 days.
I owe no one any prove and personally I feel it's stupid showing your earnings online.
Anyways please if you are serious,do what you have to do any be blessed and if not,keep wasting your time doing whatever it is you have been doing,i wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by robertwalker233: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hey, since you are also in the online business, I'm sure that my new method of making money online would interest you at http://www.InternetIncome88.com
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by stevecantrell: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Daniel2032:
Definatly u have made up $100,000 hmmm so why not giv it free here naa,
Nigerians. I would have called u armrober but just manage theif for the now.

You're funny ! grin
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by Daniel2032(m): 1:29am On Jan 30, 2015
toogentle:

Let me explain something to you. If really someone makes $100,000 in something, he would not want to show you. And if he decides o show you, it can never never never be free. Try to search online for some one-on-one consulting with industry experts who make money from what they do. You will cough out N1m for the training. Stop looking for free things. It keeps you broke.

Which bus driver will load passenger on hes bus and start walking, atleast who knows how to make $8000 would have made millions already before selling d info, now click to visit d profile of d guy who claim to teach u how to make $8000 per month, and see he is so broke and even look faustrating and advertising this unendlessly.
See let me tell u incase u are new to this country, people sell others e-book, people hear abt something and start collecting money to teach others without them trying it. This particular guy hasn't made 1naira online.

So u beta stop these bla, bla, bla,
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Wow @ Daniel,you are a genius and can't be far from the truth,u seem to know me very well,God bless the work of your hands. Anyway wish you all the best in whatever you lay your hands on.

If you agree with him,please you don't have to attend. Am not begging anyone to and I only need a few people, actually, just 5 seats left
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by euellgong(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2015
If you want to make really big money, try yourself as a webcam model. I know for a fact that some women on sites like ChaturbateFreeCams.com make up to 500-800 bucks a day wink
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by fxstory(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
mmm
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by millhouse: 9:17am On May 30, 2015
hia
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by adahgold(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2015
Nothing person no go see for NL, guy go n help ur life first,if to say u dey make that kind money I bet u,u will not show anybody. Stop your thrash n go help ur self.
Re: What If U Can Show You How To Starting Making Over $8,000 Every Month? No Jokes by ewealthpro1(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2015
What's up guys, If you are interested in earning Extra Income for your self Online, I have found a Legitimate Business You can start with only $18. For further info, visit my blog page. For those who will be interested in joining the business after reading my blog, Contact me with your whatsapp number on +233 206 958 611, you will be added to our whatsapp group.

To Your Success

Abdullah Amarteifio
+233 20 695 8611.

(1) (Reply)

Waste Pure Water Sachet / How To Start And Run Your Own Daycare Centre Successfully / Where Can I Borrow 18million Naira With The Lowest Interest Rate Or No Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.