Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,467 members, 7,854,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (25938 Views)

Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by DaBullIT(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
masterpower:
I TRUST THE IGBOS ON THIS.
WE RECEIVED A SECURITY ALERT YESTERDAY ABOUT THE PLANS OF THE NORTH TO ATTACK OTHER ZONES THROUGH BOKOHARAM AND IT HAPPEND AFTER FEW HOURS.

THE WAR IS GRADUALLY GATHERING MOMENTUM.

WE? Hahaha I'm happy no life was lost

Jonathan is the best president, his protection for enugu is solid

It's one thing to have Internet and nairaland Moniker

It's another thing to be able to handle, fire load and use a rifle , so when the war does come ditch your phone and fight

And I suspect Northerners were not involved yall don't need boko haram as excuse to start war
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by deejayterabyte(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
eleojo23:
A destructive act just for political gains.

Why people go to any extent to gain or retain political power is because politics is the best paying business in the land. Reduce the gains these people make from politics and you'll see that nobody will struggle for any position.
That is when you will see true 'selfless service' not now that a politician earns millions and tells you he's there for 'selfless service'.

All i've been saying

God bless you!
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Jokay07(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
masterpower:
I TRUST THE IGBOS ON THIS.
WE RECEIVED A SECURITY ALERT YESTERDAY ABOUT THE PLANS OF THE NORTH TO ATTACK OTHER ZONES THROUGH BOKOHARAM AND IT HAPPEND AFTER FEW HOURS.

THE WAR IS GRADUALLY GATHERING MOMENTUM.
war ko, ogun ni.
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by mancanoe: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by xtervaganza(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
sefe73:
No amount of bombing cant stop GEJ.
gbagaun! !!!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Jokay07(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
ignis:
APC, we the ndi igbos are fully in support of GEJ for second tenure, If you like bomb all our facilities, we won't be deterred.
you are dumber than what I expected

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by cyberdurable(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
It has gotten to the extent where bombs are used to settle political disputes in Igbo land.

Very shameful!

You are an idiot for this statement, wch eva tribe u r frm, it doesn't gv u d right to describe a whole tribe in dt manner, Nigeria is in crisis and Igboland is part of it, do we now say Northerners buy bomb for their children as toys?
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by coldFLARES1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Trust Ibo men! Instead make one gang chew the endorsement patronage alone, dem go kuku blow d secretariat make everybody lose. Anything for d cheese!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by ignis: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jokay07:
you are dumber than what I expected

Only fooooooools like you use insult to win an argument.

If you like quote me a thousand times and say trash, am not gonna reply... Am not in your level.
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nigerian revolution in disguise
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC CHEIFTAIN MURDERED IN IMO
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by chaloner(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
berem:
It has gotten to the extent where bombs are used to settle political disputes in Igbo land.

Very shameful!
seun all u can do for me in dis world is to ban dis gal for 28years for me biko , pls , abeg
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
They should check the source of the explosion before uttering anything. it's never been heard of in Enugu. it's very strange for such to happen.
please leave PDP out of this.
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Balkan(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
achemedez:
whereey!! U can't even speak correct english.... Doing what they are ''known/know'' for?
Buhari thought me English Language. Like teacher, like Pupil.
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by confidenceikeh: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bomb from now till wenva GEJ is stayin back
GEJ TILL 2019[quote author=makzeze post=30204481][/quote]
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
Watch as some shameless people blame this on APC!

APC provided examples that others are now copying.. eg Boko Haram is only replicating OPC hah h ahah hahhaha grin grin
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Uncletony(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
beopened:

Those who alleged that some Igbos are not capable of critical thinking might be right after all

Your Ohanaeze Oldies are fighting themselves over the embezzlement of Jonathan's endorsement money........leave Ngige and Rochas out of your silly mouth

If you are intelligent enough,you should be cured of your nitwitness after reading this......http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ohanaeze-crisis-deepens-as-caretaker-begins-probe-of-past-regimes/200168/

i dnt waste my precious time on pathetic fools like u!..so u can tie a bomb around ur waist & move to d nearest motor park!
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Balkan(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2015

Illiteratic Charlatan you are

[b]Ohanaeze have been sitting on a keg of gunpowder recently as a result of factionalization and the fact that some people pocketted GEJ endorsement money to the detriment of others. This tenure of the Executive which collected the money from Jonathan has since elapsed but they brazenly continued in office in order to be the people that Jonathan will liase with just like Victor Umeh have refused to conduct a Congress to elect new APGA new set of executives after
[/quote] The gunpowder APC planted . Thanks for agreeing with me.
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by stjudas(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Maybe because of her endorsement of GEJ.
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by M4gunners: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
MadCow1:
Nigerias new weapon of choice is now BOMBS.. grin

Everybody in Nigeria now knows how to make Bombs.. grin

Thanks Jonathan for legalizing Bombs in Nigeria.. cool
And they call you "MadCow"
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by thaoriginator: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
MadCow1:

Thanks Jonathan for legalizing Bombs in Nigeria.. cool
Jonathan don legalize BOMB for Naija grin

They should remember we the Jah children and also legalize marijuana for us!
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by symbianDON(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
sefe73:
No amount of bombing cant stop GEJ.
exactly!! no amount of bombing CAN'T stop GEJ grin
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Emmahunk(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=makzeze post=30204481][/quote]

Rivers State - Party house, Abia State - Party house, now Enugu State - Ohaneze ndi Igbo Secretariat.
For those who believed that bombing is just for the North and were busy politicising Boko Haram, I hope you are all reading.
Whatever the reason or whoever is responsible, the fact remains that this deadly worm is creeping into all the nooks and cranny of the Nation. Even if we don't value our lives anymore, for the sake of our innocent children, let's stop playing politics with BH and crush it NOW!
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Princewell2012(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
picture or i dont believe.
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Jokay07(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
ignis:

Only fooooooools like you use insult to win an argument.

If you like quote me a thousand times and say trash, am not gonna reply... Am not in your level.
I see no change, the more you try to hide your ignorance, the more you unfurling it.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by phiszo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
ignis:
APC, we the ndi igbos are fully in support of GEJ for second tenure, If you like bomb all our facilities, we won't be deterred.
you are so daft. can't you read?
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by micrep3030(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC again hmmmm
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Sapeleboy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I knew it would com 2 dis, book boys hav been doing theirs now is the turn of ibo boys (emekaharam)
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by chukyjones(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
MadCow1:

Soon they will start hawking bombs on the street like oranges "buy my own oo... its leave-no-trace version"

May God Help Us..
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by OBIchinon: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
CharlieMaria:
BOMB? ENUGU?
these ohaneze of a group what are they actually doing for the igbos,is it just to drag position,who will get the largest share of the FG bribe to get them to keep mute when igbos are killed in their numbers,they refuse to speak for the ibos when it matters,someone from the north was accused of masterminding a bomb blast that killed many people yet he was release because the ariwa group spoke out,is over five months now since bar benjamin onwuka and his group was arrested detained without bail these are people without any weapon,just trying to make their voice heard,yet ohaneze. Do not deem it nessesory to call for their release, if they do not sit up God will punish all of them in fact they can go ahead to kill themself,they are of no use to the igbos,only after their pocket
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by MadCow1: 1:28am On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Jonathan don legalize BOMB for Naija grin

They should remember we the Jah children and also legalize marijuana for us!

Abi o...

That way we can get to a 'HIGH'er place and look down on the Babylonians as they Bomb themselves to smitherines.. grin
Re: Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Balkan:
MFK grin
Balkan:
MFK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support / Lagos Police Armourer Sells Arms To Militants, Attempts Suicide / Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.