Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB (838 Views)

News!!! APC Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos. / Breaking News!!!apc Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos / Ogun Still Expecting 153,185 Pvcs And 703,492 Voters Yet To Collect PVC In Oyo- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2015
They say buhari wins polls online
They say buhari will be online president of Nigeria.
They say a great number of buhari supporters don't have PVC
Buhari won Saharareporter's online poll
Buhari won reno omokri's online poll
Buhari won nairaland online poll
Buhari won AIT online poll
let's show them we GMB fans have PVCS and will replicate the online polls on febuhari 14th. Please we need sincerity. If u have PVC and will vote GMB, click like. If u have PVC and will vote GEJ, click share. please someone should click like on my behalf since as OP, I can't do dat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Will be posting just to retain the post on front page of politics section for all to see. please, if u don't have PVC, irrespective of who you intend voting don't participate.
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking,
Dannyset, Evathyst, jaymichael
Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
babyosisi , collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
phockphockman ;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman ; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by jars9: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Online polls that anyone can manipulate,I know how many monikers i had to register because i say the truth about your lord Pa Buhari and Tinubu,most people online that make comments here on nairaland are nigerians in the diaspora ,they don't vote and the ones here in nigeria that make bold comments here don't come out to vote on that day so its right to say your boko.hari is an online president,that the image the made of him and its only paying off online i know they plan to use the image to rig the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Honest votes needed. No PVC, no vote. This is a reflection of online voters with PVCS, though it may not be precisely accurate.
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2015
jars9:
Online polls that anyone can manipulate,I know how many monikers i had to register because i say the truth about your lord Pa Buhari and Tinubu,most people online that make comments here on nairaland are nigerians in the diaspora ,they don't vote and the ones here in nigeria that make bold comments here don't come out to vote on that day so its right to say your boko.hari is an online president,that the image the made of him and its only paying off online i know they plan to use the image to rig the elections.
u want me to dignify u with an insult. I won't do that. I'm way beyond that. My post was clear and didn't insult anyone.
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
My PVC is my voice. My PVC is my tool to! I and other eligible voters with PVC will troop out enmass to vote Muhammadu Buhari come FeBuhari 14.
chukel:
They say buhari wins polls online
They say buhari will be online president of Nigeria.
They say a great number of buhari supporters don't have PVC
Buhari won Saharareporter's online poll
Buhari won reno omokri's online poll
Buhari won nairaland online poll
Buhari won AIT online poll
let's show them we GMB fans have PVCS and will replicate the online polls on febuhari 14th. Please we need sincerity. If u have PVC and will vote GMB, click like. If u have PVC and will vote GEJ, click share. please someone should click like on my behalf since as OP, I can't do dat.
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by Keky(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
I have my PVC and I'm voting that Clueless President out !!!!!!
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Keky:
good. lets show it by ratio of likes to shares
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by jars9: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Change indeed,please ask you elders how how the power sector during Buharis regime,now you want to tell me to change to a 72 years old man as the president of over 150 million nigerians,I don't support any change that would bring instability because the numbers favours us for now even with GEJ there ,,slowly but surely,I can't just chase my wife out of my house because of her flaws who's perfect there are areas where you do poorly,

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth.

Come to think of it Keky ,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

Keky:
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Do you have ur PVC? Vote here.
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
chukel:
Will be posting just to retain the post on front page of politics section for all to see. please, if u don't have PVC, irrespective of who you intend voting don't participate.
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chukel(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
chukel:
Re: Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB by chamboy(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2015
jars9:
Y Can't Many Monikers b produced to Vote ur slowpoke GEJ, Let's b truth b told abeg... Everyone wants CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Or BUHARI.... Who Will Be Your Val? / . / INEC: Ballot Papers Ready, 48 Million Pvcs Distributed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.