Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. (577 Views)

New Dating Group For Ladies To Join. It Has Matured Men Of Over 30 years / Married Male Seeking Married Female Or... / Seeking Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Register you interest here. Only 2 ladies and you must not be friends or related in anyway. All bills on me. No sex involved.

Conditions;

1. We meet up before the date in public place
2. You must have a good dress sense
3. You must be good looking
4. Good personal hygiene especially down there
5. You must be willing to sit on my face unclad at the end of our 2 days outing and shopping.
6. You must be willing to lick your own cum at the end of sitting on my face when you eventually cum cool
Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Would love to but I'm in Europe wink

1 Like

Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jenocam. Where in europe? Could arrange a meet up?
Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Swiss,Zug smiley
Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oh....how many hours from UK Or U.S?
Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
10 hours for the states
1 hour I guess from London undecided
Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Oh...Well...lets meet in UK then. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Alright Sir wink
Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jenocam. Is that your on profile? tongue tongue grin
Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
My real me myself and I
embarassed
Re: Seeking 2 Ladies To Take Out For Lunch And Dinner Over Wkend With Sightseeing. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jenocam. Great. Am.not searching anymore. I Like. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Single, Let's Meet Here / Must We Do This /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.