Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,978 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Alabai - Voice Of God - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alabai - Voice Of God (7182 Views)

[VIDEO] Dammy Krane – Favour Of God / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Olamide – Voice Of The Street / Olamide - Voice Of The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by Bamsyle(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2008
superstan:

every rapper was influenced by another great rapper. alabai's cut was definitely similar to dmx's concept but he made it his own.

what i liked about this song is the flow. alabai never veered off tangent and he kept his bars tidy to the 't'.

i am not a fan of comparison but you don't need a fortune teller to tell you this kid is heading in the right direction.

Dude, I thought my use of the word 'heavily' before 'influenced' was supposed to connote something?

Plus I don't think my post gives an express or implied impression that Alabai ain't good or is heading in the wrong direction.

Poster asked what we feel about the guy and I simply put up ma analysis.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by chrisical(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2008
Creativity per exellence
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinadeda: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2008
Nice concept,diff 4rm all other naija songs!
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by chronique(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2009
nice joint.he's been around for quite a while.used to be one of them def o clan soldiers.but who da f**k is tryn to compare him with mode9? i hope say that person nor drink goat piss for this new year, laughs.but truth is,its just too early and there is no basis for comparism for now.period
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by fastmoney(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2009
I've not listened to this track yet cos in the 09 im not gonna listen to hiphop music, i'll only listen to hiphop tunes i really really have to listen to, i'll just pay more attention to GRIME, R&B (nohomo) and funky house, but i tink alabai is one of the most underated MC's we got in nigeria, i been listenin to him for like 10 yrs and never once has he come truw wack on a track.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by tosinaded(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2009
Wut are u saying
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by kissaholic: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2009
Alabi is acualli not a nu comer, he's bin around long enuff,go ask dj jimmy jatt, he was part of the group called DEF.O.CLAN,remember,buzman,rabbi,bl,cylone and d most popular o them all, AZADUS?!, KILONSO thier debut bck thenin 99' was one thecuts dat define hiohop in dat era, i was not expectinganyfin less from him!.the dude nailed it!.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by adekampe: 10:58am On May 22, 2009
Nice song, love the concept, this guy is good.
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by SeXyBoNE: 10:29pm On May 22, 2009
i love the song
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by laggchick: 11:34pm On May 22, 2009
i love the video of this song, clarence did a cool job,
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by 0one(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2009
His album is really off the hook, Check out his profile on myspace, http://www.myspace.com/alabai , I will upload some of his songs for share later on,
Re: Alabai - Voice Of God by 0one(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
Alabai's Higher feat. Priscilia from his new debut album "the calling" check it out
http://www.esnips.com/doc/92e4a91b-e6fb-44d7-b9ec-5dbfea1ce656/Higher-feat.-Priscilia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create Your Top Ten List Here / Download New Music Video> Victoria Kimani – Prokoto Ft. Diamond Platnumz, Dimpoz / A Must Watch Video; Yung 6ix Feat. Wizkid -- Follow Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.