Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account (42360 Views)

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Bahadeje(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
URWA AL-WUTHQA, AL-
Anti-British Muslim newspaper.
Edited from Paris by Jamal al-Din al-Afghani and
Muhammad Abduh, al-Urwa al-Wuthqa was
published between March and October 1884. The
title, meaning "the firmest bond," alludes to the
Qurʾan; it had been used by Afghani in 1883 to
refer to the pan-Islamic caliphate of the Ottoman
sultan. After eighteen issues had appeared in
1884, the paper suddenly ceased publication,
probably owing to lack of funds. (The closing is
usually atributed to the British banning the paper
from entering India and Egypt, but since it was
distributed free throughout the Muslim world,
this measure should not have stopped it.) The
financing of al-Urwa al-Wuthqa is unclear,
although documents suggest that a Tunisian
general, probably Wilfrid Blunt, and possibly the
former Egyptian Khedive Ismaʿil were involved.
Subsidization afforded wide distribution, which
helped to enhance the reputation of the paper
and its editors.
Most of the political articles in the paper
championed the struggle against British
imperialism in Muslim lands. The more theoretical
articles were mainly devoted to an activist
reinterpretation of Islamic ideas and to a call for
unity among Muslims. Al-Urwa al-Wuthqa, which
contributed to the fame of its editors in the
Muslim world, was the first forum in which
Afghani stressed Muslim unity, or pan-Islam, the
ideology with which he is most associated.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by jaybee(f): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
InwehAkpevwe:
But wait o! They no longer carry out their attacks hidden... They even have the guts to do things openly...but wait o Who give them mind sef

ask yourself. Who give them mind sef

THEY GOT THE MIND COURTESSY OF GEJ INEFFECTIVENESS IN GOVERNANCE especially in terms of security
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by ajaopopo: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
kay1one:
Islam sucks!
ur religion such.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by uzolexis(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Lol what manner of humour is this?

They mean business

OMG, they r giving these kids guns shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Concept(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
hazyfm1:
chai

ISIS, AL QAEDA, BOKO HARAM ALL HARNESSING THE SOCIAL MEDIA

CAN'T THEY BE BLOCKED?

This even make it easier for DSS and team to locate them. I do not know what this intelligence gathering has yielded. Go to work madam and stop politicking.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Bahadeje(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Al urwatul wuthqa (indissoluble link) or(firmest bond) is an afghan journal still in Existence)
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Tymax(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
If our government cannot rescue those children from the claws of BH, then PDP does not deserve any vote. What do they have to show us for 16years of dominance? Highhanded policemen, militancy, insurgency, $20 Billion missing....

Kick PDP out of relevance.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by caesaraba(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
slinkman:
can't they be tracked through their IP??

Concept:

This even make it easier for DSS and team to locate them. I do not know what this intelligence gathering has yielded. Go to work madam and stop politicking.

Err, oga who told you they are hiding? People are in control of 23 LGAs and chasing our soldiers out of different barracks every bloody time and you say trace them? Na you wan go catch dem? Coz as you can see most of their rifles are carrying NA/....serial numbers. Na our soldiers(sojas) guns wey dem Don seize be dat.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by mikhaildr(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
saintsinner360:
Islam is shit and piss, imagine dhe say no to westernization, and u see dem using tinz created by d jews. Dat shows how foolish islam is. I wonder wad kinda pig dis people re, well twitter is western and if d foolish muslims are true to koran dey shld stop using tinz invented by non-believers. Buh just dat dey no nufin only to blow dem selves and kill innocent people waiting for 72 virgins promised dem by muhammed who iz in hell.
You are a BASTARD. Oloriburuku. Aye e ma name ni
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by kuzee(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
May the thunder and lightening of God strike these buffoons,
who the hell are the sponsors self
Nigeria no get detective like jack Bauer and detective Fenner in James hardy chase novels,
I weep for naija
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by PastorAji(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
tanMITES

Kenai:
This thread should be retitled, "APC Youth Chapter Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account".

hope you remembered to smoke your fresh cow dung this morning undecided
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by kay1one(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
ajaopopo:
ur religion such.

Talk well now make I use as scapegoat here!
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
I thought they hate anything from the west? Shouldn't twitter be a haram too? Indeed religion has really reset man's sense of reasoning. sad I really feel sad for this people,they're just wasting their time fighting for nothing. Talk about fairy tales..... sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by kay1one(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
annoymous:

Boko Haraam is not Islam. Muslims the world over have denounced this islamic sect. You can hold on to whatever belief you want if that makes you feel better about you or your religion, but remember that there is an absolute truth which might be different from our own 'truth'. Terrorism, even with the noblest of intentions, is incompatible with the teachings of Islam.

You're a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by luvprince4real(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
launchi4real:
[b]-If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school, I will still vote for Buhari,
-Tell me that Buhari never attended any school
before. I will still vote for Buhari,
-Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild animals only. I will still vote for Buhari,
-Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars
I will vote for Buhari,
-Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old
I will still vote for Buhari,
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW DISEASE. I Will still vote for Buhari,
Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive during his tenure,I will still vote for Buhari,
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to government and get approval before they urinate, defecate, eat or drink,
I will still vote for Buhari,
Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in 4years if i vote Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari,
Save your words, save your energy, save your
keyboards, save your time, and leave me alone,
‪#‎IhaveDecidedtoVoteBuhariOsinbajo‬.[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Where ar ur drugs??

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by ola2ngee(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
kay1one:
Islam sucks!
ur papa sucks...mudafucker oshi!
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by BokoHaramm: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kenai:
This thread should be retitled, "APC Youth Chapter Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account".

I love your post.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by victorazy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
deji68:
Twitter naa Haram Nau grin grin

Certificate na haram too grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Handwork of PDP.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Smh.
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by ola2ngee(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
saintsinner360:
ma guy, ya and me know dat, dis people are supported by d scholars and an average muslim man who is a pig. Dey don't see anytin wrong in killing a christian, provided d koran ask dem to. Muhammed(disaster be upon him) asked dem to kill d infidels and dey want to carry iit out on d promise dat 72 virgins is waiting for dem in hell, wad a prophet. A man dat raped children.smh
the greatest mistake ur parents made is giving birth to u....u are the greatest animal alive...stupid Goat
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by caesaraba(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
kay1one:

You're a terrorist!

Oya e make e do you for there. All these pple roaming about online looking for e-battles. No matter how much you shout on this thread e no reach one Boko rubber bullet. Abeg go siddon. Na your mates wear blue shirts d do training so, if you want to fight, log off and go join the army or BH.

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Now I am very certain members or sympathizers of APC are behind Boko-Haram.

PR campaign two weeks to the election!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by philips70(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ikengawo:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-k5dkHyRv_EI/VJnzkDCoE4I/AAAAAAAEKOQ/NqxthKGQ65k/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
So he's finally mastered it...

When will this old man grow sense for Christ sake? Na 18 year old full this thread o. Must you expose your imbecility all the time?
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by M4gunners: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
obailala:
**Now let me reason like a Jonathanian** cheesy

GEJ brought Facebook and Twitter to Nigeria, what does this tell you?... It tells me that GEJ must have some links to these bastards cheesy
U deserve award for the mumu reasoning. .
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by hikmojj(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
VOTE BUHARI........ VOTE CHANGE
Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by DaBullIT(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Firefire:
Terrorist fighting against western education opening a twitter account

Their sponsors will be expose soon. angry

Its as easy as sharing a link with them, if they view the Web page, it takes the IP from there GPS can pinpoint router and stuffs but while they are busy planning for e-prison, they won't have time

Also until it's confirmed that the acct belongs to BH, I would advise people not to take the twitter handle seriously it may be another faker/propaganda

Finally for aashowles who are against western education

Using cars instead of camels

Guns and bomb instead of stick and stone

And now twitter

I would say the Islamic sect is built on hypocripsy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account by InwehAkpevwe(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
jaybee:

ask yourself. Who give them mind sef

THEY GOT THE MIND COURTESSY OF GEJ INEFFECTIVENESS IN GOVERNANCE especially in terms of security
Then we truly need help from above o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.