Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah (1264 Views)

Become A Land Owner At Ibeju Lekki Close To Dangote Refinery / Complete House On A Full Plot Of Land At Sango For Sale Urgently(by Owner) / Forsale 1 Plot Of Land @igbogbo By Owner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
H
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
The land is still available!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hi, N'landers,,

The land is still available. Make a wise choice by investing wisely.

You have your future in your hands. Call me for the price.

0809 830 83 83
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi, N'landers,,
The land is still available. Make a
wise choice by investing wisely.
You have your future in your
hands. Call me for the price.
0809 830 83 83
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi, N'landers,,
The land is still available. Make a wise choice by investing wisely. You have your future in your hands.

The price remains attractive when compared with the current prices of land within the estate and beyond.

Call me for the price.
0809 830 83 83
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2015
It is a very exciting phenomenon to be able to pay your house rent yearly as and when due, as is the case of our highly populated Lagos.

But it is more exciting to know that you own the property where you live or that you own one in a choice area and use the rent proceeds to pay for the rented apartment you presently occupy.

Take advantage of my offer now and thank me later. A parcel of land at Ajah proper is being offered for sale. A serene environment that gives you peace of mind even in the face of the nation's security challenges. Water-tight security personnels manning the two entrances.

The estate positioning acts as a vantage observatory of the lagos Lagoon (not the Atlantic) that stretches out to Ikorodu community, giving you that lovely view from your balcony. What could be more interesting?

It is a direct sale as you will be dealing with the owner. This automatically removes the middleman bottlenecks which is associated with property sales, therefore giving no room for 'loading' as it is called.

Be the lucky owner. Take that bold step and quit procrastination.

Only serious buyer should call for inspection pls. However, I'd welcome any enquiry from any prospective buyer regarding the subject.

Keep the calls coming.
Jude 0809 830 83 83
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hi all,

The land is still available for grab. You are buying without a middleman and that makes it cheaper and affordable.

Don't eat that seed!

Call Jude 0809 830 83 83
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Good morning house,

The land is still available for
grabs. You are buying without a
middleman and that makes it
cheaper and affordable.

Don't eat that seed!

Call Jude 0809 830 83 83
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Good morning house,

Welcome to yet another wonderful week.

The land is still available for
grabs. You are buying without a
middleman and that makes it
cheaper and affordable.

Don't eat that seed!
Call Jude 0809 830 83 83
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Good day all,

The land is still available. The estate is a fast developing one.
The property is situate at Silver Point Estate, Badore rd, Ajah.

Prospective buyers should call for a give-away price.

Keep the calls coming.

0809 830 8383
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Hi N'landers,
I have a plot of land in a choice
area of Ajah precisely, an estate.
Any serious buyer should
contact me directly. My offer is a
mouth-watering one and is
reserved for the lucky buyer.
Only one plot is available please.
I shall make myself available for
inspection for a serious buyer.
The title is : Deed of Assignment
and family receipt.
Whatsapp : 0809 830 8383
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hi all,

The land is still available at Silver Point Estate, Badore Rd., Ajah.

The price is good.
Call or Whatsapp: 0809.830.83.83
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
The land is still available!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Do you guys ever learn? Pls put the pictures of the land and the price up. dont you think we need to know why we should call you?
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
3strike:
Do you guys ever learn? Pls put the pictures of the land and the price up. dont you think we need to know why we should call you?

Sir, you started on a very bad note. That is not a polite way of addressing someone you don't know. (Lols @'you guys') it's not everyone you see on NL is a 'guy'

I wrote that only interested buyer should call me...not everybody. What it means is that if you don't call to find out pertinent details, then it means you are not interested in the property.

However, if you call, you can ask me any question and I will gladly answer you even when they are not well-structured.

As for the picture, I will post it within this weekend so that you can see it as it is.

The price I'm giving out the land is very good, trust me. If I write it here, people will still take it as ''asking'' and tell me to come lower which will not be good.

Shallom.

1 Like

Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
savanto:

Sir, you started on a very bad note. That is not a polite way of addressing someone you don't know. (Lols @'you guys') it's not everyone you see on NL is a 'guy'

I wrote that only interested buyer should call me...not everybody. What it means is that if you don't call to find out pertinent details, then it means you are not interested in the property.

However, if you call, you can ask me any question and I will gladly answer you even when they are not well-structured.

As for the picture, I will post it within this weekend so that you can see it as it is.

The price I'm giving out the land is very good, trust me. If I write it here, people will still take it as ''asking'' and tell me to come lower which will not be good.

Shallom.

All i have written is nothing but the truth. you wanna sell the land? upload pics and the price. There is a reason why they say "A picture is worth a thousand words" if you still don't get this....then am sorry i cant help you. #woju o.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Ajah by savanto: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
3strike:

All i have written is nothing but the truth. you wanna sell the land? upload pics and the price. There is a reason why they say "A picture is worth a thousand words" if you still don't get this....then am sorry i cant help you. #woju o.

When I need your help sir, I shall ask for it.

Thanks all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Five Tallest Buildings In The World. Location And Photos / Urgent Advice Needed About Orimerunmu Town Ibafo / Three Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Apajo,port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.