Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos (38860 Views)

61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by 2dice(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
jingh:
oh God I always made front page
huh
and you are happi
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by jamst(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

Man asss is sweeter than woman kini. undecided
I'm a bisexual and i can attest to it.

Procreate? Not compulsory. I can give woman belle cool
dont worry,your dayz are numbered...if dem born u well,come out publicly
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Ilekeh(f): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
How can a 13years old boy just be standing there like mumu while he's be assaulted?
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Ilekeh(f): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Are you sure he's gay and not a ritualist? shocked
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
After this reply, I am done.
Don't bother replying. smiley
Generals02:

Then its either you are an hypocrite or you are one of those people who agree with and follow every little oyinbo fabricated conviction with short-sightedness and blindness.
Check the meaning of hypocrisy.

You are not homophobic, but hate paedophiles mean you will tolerate homosexuality and all its downsides except an homosexual paedophile.
Yes

And this means you will tolerate public display of homosexual affections at work etc, even in schools where your little kid will be studing. And you will not mind an homosexual class teacher tutoring your son.
Yes

It means you will tolerate the inevitable new wave of crime that will sweep across ranging from homosexual rape, teenage homosexual gangs and other prospective evolutions.
I won't tolerate homosexual rape.
Don't twist my words.
Thanks

Ofcourse you read about and watch sex tapes of guys raping innocent girls across the country, this time around you will not mind having regular tapes of 6 muscular guys or perverts raping the cutest boy in the hood or school, drilling his anus mercilessly. You will tolerate that. You are not homophobic. And I trust you can handle it. Isn't it?
Homosexuality is sex between adult who agreed to fùck each other.
I don't care whatever they to themselves.
But if it becomes rape & taking advantage of minors, I won't.

Its better to come out real and call a spade a spade than trying to act nice and be an hypocrite. What is wrong can nevrr be right.
You ended up making no sense.
Bye -_-

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
networkgenuis:

God of mercy!
Maybe you even follow for people wen dey laugh PEJ
cry

undecided
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why was he not Amputated/ short-slieve? Devil incarnated
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by a9nyc2020(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is it new undecided
jingh:
oh God I always made front page
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Redoil: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Abba999:

Mr righteous, As you wish others evil, so evil will befall you! You will end up a mob victim! They will acuse you of evil!

Change your mindset and be healed.
are you a lesbian? No offence intended i just curious at the way you attacke me? How will you procreate with this ur lifestyle?
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by LadyX(f): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why lure a 13 year old with money? He should have seduced his agemates. undecided

Now that boy will start practising what he has learnt with other boys in his neighbourhood or school.

To parents: Tell your small kids that no one should touch their private parts. Create a good relationship with them so that they're free to tell you when one 'aunt' or 'uncle' tries to touch them.
I'll tell my little nephew.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by watchindelta(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
gay for public? undecided hummm Ritualist grin grin grin
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
englishmart:
hey! He was beaten to stupor. And not to death. Read nagrin

The man is old nau...
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by jayjayjay0214: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

Proudly cheesy
so super leo you actually used your real picture ? smh
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by ArewaSweetheart(f): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30213303][/quote]

Though i dont support gayism, i believe this is so wrong shocked

The perpetrators of this dastardly act on the hapless old man need to be apprehended by the police.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
northernigbo101:
what tribe r u gadamit u hippocrit die men...
I am a Nigerian.
Show me hypocrisy in my post.
Thanks
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by james1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
He got served and very hot so.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by jabojafa(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Superleo post=30214730]
Man asss is sweeter than woman kini. undecided
I'm a bisexual and i can attest to it.

Procreate? Not compulsory. I can give woman belle cool[/quote you can boldly say all this rubbish becos d fear of God is not in you. In d beginning God created Adam n Eve and not Adam n steve or Eve n Jane.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by naijaboiy: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fhuucking gay Bastard!!

Molesting a minor...No shame angry

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kill d gay
kill d gay
kill d gay
kill d gay
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Fhuucking gay Bastard!!

Molesting a minor...No shame angry
kill d gay
kill d gay
kill d gay
kill d gay
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by franugo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Redoil:
Serves him right. And as for those gays and lesbians in nairaland you know ur self. Ur days are numberd. Be warn.

shatapppp jor make pesin hear sensible people wey dey talk.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Bennyhawk: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Superleo post=30214297]
It's your days that are numbered.

May O
shun goddess strike you down and eat you raw. Ahh! so you are one of them, continue God will arrest you. This is not America but Nigeria
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by searider(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gayism can never survive the sunlight in naija. Na so dem go dey catch dem one by one.

This place resemble US?
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Ezevajina: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
very good

bun dem chichiman
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by naijaboiy: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
kill d gay
kill d gay
kill d gay
kill d gay
i no talk that one o lipsrsealed
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nickizoe(f): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Did he survivd the stupour? grin
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Tymax(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gays are sick

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thunder fire each and everyone that quoted me.

Urghhh!! Man asss is sweet and sensational.
Try it. kisskiss
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by franugo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
1stola:

You're a mentally degraded bastard son. A product of a broken condom.
I could cut your penis off if I find you.

and he could do the same to yours, so what's your point Bigot
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
franugo:

shatapppp jor make pesin hear sensible people wey dey talk.
You dey among them? shocked
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Homosexuality is a mountainous problem in the North.
Yes, I know this happened in Lagos but check the intricate details out :
1, Apapa( Huge aboki community),
2, Name Salisu. . . Everything in this just stands erect and points to the North( no pun intended). Won't be surprised if the little "innocent" boy was a northerner himself.
Re: Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos by franugo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
mytime24:
End time t iN

na everything wey una no like be sign of endtime sef? Haba! If u c d endtime na u go first troway koi-koi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Caught With Heroine, Cocaine and drug money in india / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / Lagos And Abuja Had The Highest Crime Rates In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.