Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians (648 Views)

This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo / BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday / Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians by TheHeadlinerngr: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is a message from the APC Presidential Candidate Gen. Buhari “Fellow Nigerian, People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me of is corruption. They never accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People accuse me of many things. I have led this country and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective; we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought corruption, we stabilised the Naira,...

Read More» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/01/buharis-heart-to-heart-message-to.html
Re: Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians by pacifique(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
There is a Million Naira price for whomever lists his 10 achievements as Former head of state. Till this second, no one has won it. Lets stop deceiving ourselves. For me, my family, compound, street, area, town, local government, etc will 'thumb up' for GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians by Akpan107(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria.

I cant vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians by Curlieweed: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
TheHeadlinerngr:

This is a message from the APC Presidential Candidate Gen. Buhari “Fellow Nigerian, People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me of is corruption. They never accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People accuse me of many things. I have led this country and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective; we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought corruption, we stabilised the Naira,...

Read More» http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/01/buharis-heart-to-heart-message-to.html

This Buhari clown really pisses me off with his self righteous nonesense.

Do you think that swearing falsely in a court of law isn't lying?
Do you think that forging educational certificates isn't corruption?
Do you think claiming you obtained an F9 in Mathematics isn't mediocrity?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians by crownprince102: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
pacifique:
There is a Million Naira price for whomever lists his 10 achievements as Former head of state. Till this second, no one has won it. Lets stop deceiving ourselves. For me, my family, compound, street, area, town, local government, etc will 'thumb up' for GEJ till 2019!!
No one is interested in Okupe's stolen money but the growth of this country
Re: Buhari’s Heart To Heart Message To Nigerians by Sola42: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thank you General, truly no body is perfect. I wish you success in your pursuit. God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert Fraud with The Name Aisha Gaddafi / Akwa Ibom State Government Welcomes Mr.president 4 PDP Presidential Rally Video / Malaysia Declares All 239 People Aboard Flight MH370 Dead: Oh My God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.