Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA (2797 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
I was at the #SMAA summit and awards ceremony on Sat Jan 24th, 2015 as a finalist for the Blogger of the Year award.

Below are some of the photos taken with Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo and Olorisupergal

Which one is your favorite?

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by klem93(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice shot is an understatement ... i favourite all

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by eleko1: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ok.Congrats.We don see U

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by cirmuell(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice shot with Jarus.
Denrele though, na when im go change embarassedundecided

1 Like

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Jarus(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
It was nice meeting you at the Social Media Africa Awards night.

1 Like

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Quote1: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jarus looks cool. The man no de shame to flaunt his support for ASSnal. OP wetin Kemi de do there? She get nominations too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
klem93:
Jide the blogger is looking dope jor
Which drug,shey na panadol or paracetamol?grin

@topic,Denrele might be dressing like a mad man,he might be talking like a mad man,he might be acting like a mad man but the truth is that Denrele is truly a mad man...
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by legallyblonde(f): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
olorisupergal's gaptooth tho..no wonder she kept her lips closed while smiling for city ppl mag

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by icebebe(f): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chai see teeth
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
legallyblonde:
olorisupergal's gaptooth tho..no wonder she kept her lips closed while smiling for city ppl mag
grin grin grin na wa ooo...

1 Like

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by homesteady(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kemi Olunloyo?? is she not that same crazy kemi olunloyo that we all know?
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by TeamLightSkin(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
This olori supergal ehn, she no go ever fit win mbgn sha. *runs away*
*40% DISCOUNT ALERT!*
click d links in my signature & website to get an amazing 40% discount on KOJIE SAN lotion, face cream, soap, Dream white soap, Papaya soap & the very scarce Kojie san SERUM or simply search for it on Dealdey
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Jarus(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
wakacome:
Which drug,shey na panadol or paracetamol?grin

@topic,Denrele might be dressing like a mad man,he might be talking like a mad man,he might be acting like a mad man but the truth is that Denrele is truly a mad man...

I find the guy so disgusting that I didn't even go near him for photo shoot that night despite standing just beside me.
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jarus:

I find the guy so disgusting that I didn't even go near him for photo shoot that night despite standing just beside me.

ahhh! Thats so harsh na !

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Vivly(f): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please who wore Arsenal Jersey to red carpet?
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by rayzzz: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Truth be told, Jarus is not looking. nice. He has no dress sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by missterious(f): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
I like the guy photobombing the pic you took with Kemi Olunloyo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by rioemmanuel(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Vivly:
Please who wore Arsenal Jersey to red carpet?
rayzzz:
Truth be told, Jarus is not looking. nice. He has no dress sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Quote1: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2015
rioemmanuel:
[/quote]

[quote author=Vivly post=30225654]Please who wore Arsenal Jersey to red carpet?

That's Jarus. He needs to up his dress sense jare. He is too simple for my liking. Attending a setting like that in jersey is cockeyed, to put nicely. His online personality doesn't tally with his real person. **runs away**

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Airforce1(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Quote1:

That's Jarus. He needs to up his dress sense jare. He is too simple for my liking. Attending a setting like that in jersey is cockeyed, to put nicely. His online personality doesn't tally with his real person. **runs away**

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Vivly(f): 1:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Quote1:
Jarus looks cool. The man no de shame to flaunt his support for ASSnal. OP wetin Kemi de do there? She get nominations too?
Quote1:
Which one should he believe?
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Quote1: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Vivly:
Which one should he believe?

That he's cool doesn't in any way means the dress is okay for the occasion. I thought you're a good rhetorician, why the poor discerning sense?
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Vivly(f): 1:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Quote1:

That he's cool doesn't in any way means the dress is okay for the occasion. I thought you're a good rhetorician, why the poor discerning sense?
The 'he looks cool' is for what then? A different pic from his facebook wall? Your two posts apply to the same thing yet they are contradictory.
BTW, rhetorics is not my thing. Just one post and you make that conclusion. Why the poor sense of judgement?
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Quote1: 1:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Vivly:

The 'he looks cool' is for what then? A different pic from his facebook wall? Your two posts apply to the same thing yet they are contradictory.
BTW, rhetorics is not my thing. Just one post and you make that conclusion. Why the poor sense of judgement?

Again, that he looks cool doesn't mean his dress meets the standard of the setting.
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Vivly(f): 2:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Quote1:

Again, that he looks cool doesn't mean his dress meets the standard of the setting.
Goodnight. smiley
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Quote1: 2:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Vivly:

Wrong. Just admit it.
First you said he looks cool.
Next, he lacks dress sense.
Kilode?

Is the photo cool? Yes.

Is the dress okay for that occasion? No.
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Quote1: 2:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Vivly:

Goodnight. smiley

Goodnight....
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Vivly(f): 2:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Quote1:

Is the photo cool? Yes.

You said he looks cool not the photo.
Night!
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Quote1: 2:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Vivly:

You said he looks cool not the photo.
Night!

Night
Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Funjosh(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2015
An avenue for you ladies to pick on Jarus lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Jarus(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Quote1:

I went there casually. I had gone to my office to work that Saturday.

I had even forgotten I got an invitation to attend an event, until later in the evening when I casually drove there from my office to show support for my guys.

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Jarus(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Quote1:

Is the photo cool? Yes.

I was not a nominee and didn't plan to attend before despite getting the invite days ahead.

I wore my Arsenal jersey to my office as a casual on that Saturday.

I couldn't have gone there wearing a jersey if I was a nominee or planned to attend before leaving home.

I attend dinners/award nites every now and then.
No one teaches me what to wear.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys See How To Satisfy A Woman In B3d And Make Sex Exciting / Incredible Photos: Meet Sexy Model Without Legs, Earns $1000 Daily / Meet Singer Harrysongz Beautiful Girlfriend | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.