Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Happy New Year 1430 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy New Year 1430 (4086 Views)

Happy New Hijri Year 1437 / Happy New Islamic Year / Happy New Year (hijra) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year 1430 by Mustay(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2008
We've come a long way (is it that long? wink)

Thanks to all the trouble makers angry angry tongue and the active posters.

Olabowale, Cayon, Huxley, Davidylan onijogbon, Babs787, my cossie - mukina2, bilms2, ife-eco/Jarus, ayinba1,muhsin,RedHotChic,DeepZone,auwal87,olanajim,modenine***(he knows himself) et al (God, I hate it when my name is considered "et al" but mke una no vex o! cool)

This section has made an interesting read and I hope we have better understanding of our religion, less fights angry grin and a prosperous year 1430 ahead.

Alhamdulillah.

Salam Alaykun.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by babs787(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2008
As salam Alaekun to my brothers and sisters.All praise and thanks be to Allah,the Lord of the world.We thank Allah for seeing us through,for making us His slaves from the beginning of this year till the end and making us witness another H ijrah.May He continue to guide,protect us and make us never see any hardship that would make us leave the HIS LIGHT(ISLAM) and may Allah touches the heart of my friends in the like of Olaadegbu,Davidylan,Gbade,Shahan,Lady,Chenry,Cayon,Earthmama,pataki,Bastage,Huxley,Tayod,Kweenisha,Kola Oloye,Pastor AIO,etc and make them accept ISLAM and see its beauty as the only religion before Allah which was practiced by all the prophets and Messengers of Allah.Happy HIJRAH to you all and especially to my brothers and sisters that have been educating us and may Allah continue to be with.I am very proud of you all.HAPPY HIJRAH
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by auwal87(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2008
Happy New Islamic New Year (1430)

Do you know your Islamic Birthday? Mine is 19th Muharram, so I will be remembering mine shortly!
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2008
I wish all my muslim brothers and sisters a blessed, fruitful and peaceful new year. May Almighty Allah forgive us our misdeeds, may He continue to guide us and shower His baraka upon us, not just in this year, but all through our lives. Ameen.
@auwal, can you send me your email ad? I would like to ask you something. Thanks.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by arramyjay: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2008
Happy new year to you too.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by mukina2: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
Happy nu year people cheesy

to those that i have disagreed with on Islamic Issues

to those i agreed with

to those that feel i am too out out

i wish you all a blessed one kiss
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by Mariaba: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2008
Sallam Alekum My fellow Muslim

Allihamdullah its another Year again, May the Blessing of Almighty Allah be on Us all this peacefull year (Amin)
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by Jarus(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
babs787:

As salam Alaekun to my brothers and sisters.All praise and thanks be to Allah,the Lord of the world.We thank Allah for seeing us through,for making us His slaves from the beginning of this year till the end and making us witness another H ijrah.May He continue to guide,protect us and make us never see any hardship that would make us leave the HIS LIGHT(ISLAM) and may Allah touches the heart of my friends in the like of Olaadegbu,Davidylan,Gbade,Shahan,Lady,Chenry,Cayon,Earthmama,pataki,Bastage,Huxley,Tayod,Kweenisha,Kola Oloye,Pastor AIO,etc and make them accept ISLAM and see its beauty as the only religion before Allah which was practiced by all the prophets and Messengers of Allah.Happy HIJRAH to you all and especially to my brothers and sisters that have been educating us and may Allah continue to be with.I am very proud of you all.HAPPY HIJRAH
Amin o
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by Jarus(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
A special Jazakumullahu khaeran to Egbon Olabowale, babs87 and others that have been stuntly defending Allah's religion here. If not for you, I wonder what this section would have turned into. Probably overtaken by those enemies of Allah's religion that go about spreading falsehood and feeding people with deceit.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
babs787:

May He continue to guide,protect us and make us never see any hardship that would make us leave the HIS LIGHT(ISLAM) and may Allah touches the heart of my friends in the like of Olaadegbu,Davidylan,Gbade,Shahan,Lady,Chenry,Cayon,Earthmama,pataki,Bastage,Huxley,Tayod,Kweenisha,Kola Oloye,Pastor AIO,etc and make them accept ISLAM and see its beauty as the only religion before Allah which was practiced by all the prophets and Messengers of Allah.

Who be your friend? my friend! tongue

It is highly magnanimous of you to find it in your heart of hearts to consider the likes of me as a "friend" even though we have opposing beliefs or opinions, at least we can agree to disagree. wink  As much as I disagree that Allah would touch my heart I would rather pray that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ would open your eyes including that of all other Muslims on this forum and beyond to see the light of the everlasting gospel and to see Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour in Jesus' name.

And remember that the Lord would grant you a prosperous and happy new year.  The year 2009 A.D. after the Lord Jesus Christ. Also remember to check your birth certificates and today's date as it shows the evidence of the years after the Lord Jesus Christ. tongue  Jesus Christ is still Lord. grin
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by muhsin(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2008
Thanks to you all. May Allah bless our lives, amin.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by babs787(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Olaadegbu

Who be your friend? my friend!

We are still friend despite the difference in religion? I read you typed my friend, showing that I am still your friend despite the fact that you jumped the fence cheesy

It is highly magnanimous of you to find it in your heart of hearts to consider the likes of me as a "friend" even though we have opposing beliefs or opinions, at least we can agree to disagree. Wink As much as I disagree that Allah would touch my heart I would rather pray that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ would open your eyes including that of all other Muslims on this forum and beyond to see the light of the everlasting gospel and to see Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour in Jesus' name.

Brother mi ara Ibadan cheesy, I am already saved. I believe in Jesus as he ought to be believed in my Quran and even in your bible. Jesus didnt tell anybody that is the saviour nor that anybody that accept him as same would be saved but told a man that he must keep the commandment in order to have life. If truly there is something called BLOOD ATONEMENT, he would have told the man to accept him as personal savior. THIS goes to show that Jesus believe in what was revealed to Moses hence his statement that he didnt come to annul any law but to fulfil it. Jesus didnt bring the commandments he told them to follow but Moses did that but funny how you people shove OT aside claiming and laying hold to only the NT.

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob were not Christians or you have where you could serve me that and I would give you verses saying they are Muslims. Jesus too is a muslim and could serve you verses on same as well.

And remember that the Lord would grant you a prosperous and happy new year. The year 2009 A.D. after the Lord Jesus Christ. Also remember to check your birth certificates and today's date as it shows the evidence of the years after the Lord Jesus Christ. Tongue Jesus Christ is still Lord. Grin

Brother, one thing I need you to understand is that. I never deny his prophethood and we Muslims hold him in high esteem but to be factual, there is nowhere in your book he told you to worship him, take him as your personal lord, where he said he came to die for your sins etc

Jesus is a Muslim as well as those before him?

Thank but you should know that delay is very dangerous. cheesy
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2008
Alhamdullilah, we have made it through another year.

may this year be better than the past one, and may we come closer to our ultimate goal - al janat

ma salam
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by abdurrazaq(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2008
Another year activities has just begun, be prepared. Happy New Year to you all. cheesy
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by earTHMama: 6:50am On Jan 03, 2009
Thanks Mustay. Why is this year 1430 in the Islamic circle? That's like 600 years behind.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by javalove(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2009
Mustay:

We've come a long way (is it that long? wink)

Thanks to all the trouble makers angry angry tongue and the active posters.

Olabowale, Cayon, Huxley, Davidylan onijogbon, Babs787, my cossie - mukina2, bilms2, ife-eco/Jarus, ayinba1,muhsin,RedHotChic,DeepZone,auwal87,olanajim,modenine***(he knows himself) et al (God, I hate it when my name is considered "et al" but mke una no vex o! cool)

This section has made an interesting read and I hope we have better understanding of our religion, less fights angry grin and a prosperous year 1430 ahead.

Alhamdulillah.

Salam Alaykun.

Lol!!!!!!!!!! So i don turn modenine abi? Nice one. I don become e-celebrity be that

@topic

Happy Nu Yr to my brothers and sisters and the girls i v been pursuing here on NL and dey v been dribbling me grin

This na new year oooo

May Allah make ease our dealings and make islam sooo easy for us

May he accept our ibadah and count us amongst the successful !
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by SeanT21(f): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2009

Is that in the quoran?
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by babs787(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2009
@SEANT

Is that in the quoran?

Is 2009 in the bible?
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by SeanT21(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2009
babs787:

@SEANT

Is 2009 in the bible?

Nope but its known worldwide.

1430 is
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by babs787(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
You are saying two different things my dear. You asked the first question in which I responded and you asked or changed to another question in which my answer is, it is known worldwide, particularly among Muslims and some non muslims as well.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by Riskie(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Nope but its known worldwide.

1430 is

2009 according to the Gregorian calendar

1430 according to the Hijiri calendar

What the hell is your problem. It is not 600 years behind. People have different starting points. Ever heard of the Chinese celebrating their New Year. It does not coincide with your Gregorian calendar, Go attack that, numbskull.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by babs787(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2009
Abeg leave SeanT21 alone o. She wants to learn. I am just trying to play along with her and he should find out what is Lunar months and Gregorian months and when she is thru, let her find out the origin of the two and when she's done, I would come in for further lecture.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by SeanT21(f): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2009
Ok Riskie and babs,Thanks for the little knowledge!!
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by seeklove: 6:04am On Jan 13, 2009
babs787:

Jesus is a Muslim as well as those before him?

Thank but you should know that delay is very dangerous. cheesy

This is blasphemy of the highest order! The Lord Jesus Christ, the son of the only true God is not a muslim. He was never a muslim and will never become a muslim.
The same goes with all the prophets before Him, who muslims falsely claim to have been muslims. Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel and etc were not muslims.
Islam is nothing but an arabic invention .

Stop spreading lies!
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by babs787(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
@Seeklove

This is blasphemy of the highest order! The Lord Jesus Christ, the son of the only true God is not a muslim. He was never a muslim and will never become a muslim.
The same goes with all the prophets before Him, who muslims falsely claim to have been muslims. Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel and etc were not muslims.
Islam is nothing but an arabic invention .

Stop spreading lies!

Can you show me anywhere that all those you mentioned above are christians?
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by seeklove: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2009
babs787:

@Seeklove

Can you show me anywhere that all those you mentioned above are christians?

I never said that they were Christians. They were simply servants of God. God has no religion. Both Christianity and Islam are man made religions. God does not require that his servants must belong to any religion.
It is also a lie when the Christian churches claim that their religion was founded by Jesus. Jesus did not found any religion.
One can arguably say that Moses founded Judaism. This is not exactly true because the Judaism that moses founded was a way of life and not exactly the way Judaism is practiced today. But Islam and Christianity were definitely not practiced by Moses who live centuries before both religion was founded.
Re: Happy New Year 1430 by Mustay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2009
And it is still my hope that you guys don't turn every available thread to a "debasement" thread at the slightest opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On The Death Of Osama Bin Laden By Yasir Qadhi / Is It Permissible To Fast Six Days Of Shawaal First? / Norway Muslims Protest Prophet Pig Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.