Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Those who kill... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Those who kill... (3617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
ACKKNOWLEDGEMENT

With warm thanks to my brother(Losprince) for his awesome idea.
My parents also for bringing me into this world.
To seun for creating this Amazing forum.
Mama junior also for selling me the book and pen i used to write this on credit grin
Thanks also to Mtn customer care and Google for enlightening me.
And also my dear readers, hope you enjoy this....

THOSE WHO KILL: A MAN TRIES TO FULFILL HIS PROMISE TO HIS DEAD DAUGHTER....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
PROLOGUE

Death could come in countless forms.
He carried his daughter on his back as he ran searching for a Taxi, unfortunately he couldn't find any. "I have had enough bad luck today to last me my entire life " he said to himself.
He knew he had to do something quick, he saw a Lexus with a driver ,then he rushed into the passengers seat. Just when the driver was about to yell GET OUT OF MY CAR he saw the cutest kid, her skin was dark with long hair, "who said black isn't beautiful " he said to himself, just then he saw blood stain on her dress. He gunned the Engine

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those who kill... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Waiting ooo
Re: Those who kill... by theorbiters: 2:49am On Jan 29, 2015
This could be fun
Re: Those who kill... by Hurklan(m): 4:10am On Jan 29, 2015
next pls,
Re: Those who kill... by Kusibe77(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Following
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Chapter 1

Jane watched in horror as a man forced ice cubes down her friend's throat, he had first knocked her out with a blow.
5minuites ago they were walking back home from school when a man lured them to a lonly pathway claiming he needed direction to their school, they had followed him hoping to help.
Jane watched as the same man walked towards her slowly, she could hear her heart beat. He held a bag filled with ice cubes in his left hand and a doll on the other hand, she looked at her friend and saw the same doll resting on her chest. She felt tears roll down from her eyes, she knew she would die. She taught of running but there was no way she could out run him, she screamed but the only one who could hear her was the huge man with an ugly scar on his face walking slowly to her. She bite her tongue hoping to wake from the nightmare then she saw him kneeling before her.
"Whats your friends name.'' The huge man asked
''Please, dont kill me " jane said with her voice filled with tears
"Am sorry, I dont want to kill you but I have to " the huge man said with little emotion
"Why?" She asked hoping to bring out a little good from the ugly man.
"I dont want her to be alone " he said with tears in his eyes and voice filled with emotion
"Who" jane askee
Instead of a reply she got a blow on her head amd everything went black...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2015
theorbiters:
This could be fun
It would wink
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Divepen:
Waiting ooo
Feels good to have you here smiley
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Hurklan:
next pls,
Welcome bro..
Updated
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Your comments would really help cheesy
Re: Those who kill... by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2015
Chimo... He gave a blow..
Show me the man * Hyperventilating*
Where is the man?
Wait before you show me? Did you say he is huge?
If he is huge, I will need to quickly go and take something @ home...
Just wait for me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2015
Divepen:
Chimo... He gave a blow..
Show me the man * Hyperventilating*
Where is the man?
Wait before you show me? Did you say he is huge?
If he is huge, I will need to quickly go and take something @ home...
Just wait for me...

You'll need a gun bro cheesy
Re: Those who kill... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2015
iceberylin:

You'll need a gun bro cheesy
Chimoo...Na so the guy wicked reach....
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Divepen:

Chimoo...Na so the guy wicked reach....
The guy heartless sad
Re: Those who kill... by Fatalveli(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Actually, the writers will have to suspend their works here on NL temporarily, or maybe permanently because our stories are being plagiarised and these plagiarist are making money from it, via their blogs and facebook pages while we are always trying so hard to satisfy our reader. These plagiarist do not even have to go through any stress at all, the just copy it and paste it on their thread, what rubbish, they will even claim they are the owner.

@Op imagine going to a market one day and you saw your story already published in a book and it's sold for 15/20k, you opened it and saw one weird name as the author, I'm very sure you will almost run mad with anger. So I'll urge all writer to suspend their work in here for the time, till this issue is resolved. Thanks
Re: Those who kill... by stuff46(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Seun do something na cry
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2015
CHAPTER2

Through the Smokey haze of cigarette,was the ugliest man in Nigeria. He turned on his Television and switched to (R.S.T.V) (RIVERS STATE TELEVISION ) since the girls refused to say their names he had other means to find out. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO KILL A RAT as his principal will always say when students tried to play smart.

He frowned when he saw the news headline SERIAL KILLER, KILLS A GIRL IN PORT HARCOURT

Everything had went well earlier today until a man caught him forcing ice cubes into a a little girls throat, he ran knowing the man dosn't stand a chance against him but he didn't want to draw attention, he climbed over a fence into an uncompleted building hoping the man would jump but the stranger was wiser.

"A man whose identity is yet to be uncovered tried to kill two kids on their way back from school. Their names are Jane and Ann, unfortunately for Ann she didn't survive, luckily for jane a man named Arnold showed up im the crime scene and took her to the hospital. She is currently unconscious hopefully she could tell us something about this serial killer..

The ugly man switced off his television without letting the news reporter finish what she had to say. Seems like todays news wasn't amusing him.

Many miles away the President sat in his office watching the same news made him unhappy, this wasn't what he expected during his campaign but it brought smile to Senator Adams Damilola's face...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those who kill... by losprince(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Omo cool Story but u have to take break

1 Like

Re: Those who kill... by ruffhandu: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
@ losprince,
The issue is being fixed. Try copying the story and notice what has been done.
Re: Those who kill... by losprince(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
ruffhandu how have they fixed the issue? Why should I copy it?
Re: Those who kill... by MrsGoodness(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin you have started what you wont finish again.. abi angry
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2015
@MrsGoodness
Will try my best wink
Re: Those who kill... by MrsGoodness(f): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2015
cant find the quote button undecided
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2015
@mrsgoodness
Maybe seun sold it grin
Re: Those who kill... by MrsGoodness(f): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2015
lol...oya update
Re: Those who kill... by iceberylin(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Working on it...
Re: Those who kill... by stuff46(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
erhmm. Iceberlin . Nice one
Re: Those who kill... by ruffhandu: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ losprince,
Perhaps I didn't understand what you meant by
Omo cool story but you have to take a break
Re: Those who kill... by snowhyt(f): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
hm, lemme park my keke here and watch as d story unfolds..
9ce story ice
Re: Those who kill... by MzQueen(f): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
*spreads mat* grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: Escapades (18+)… [completed] – Season 1 / Nairaland Book Of The Month- Anike By Toyin Taiwo (rachealfst) / The Perfect Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.