Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account (822 Views)

EFCC Arrests Justice Ajumogobia's Brother Who Wired $150,000 Into Her Account / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by Prettychyna(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
So yesterday, Zahra Buhari‘s Twitter account was deleted and while we all thought she deleted as a result of the bashing from twitter users over her candid statement on her father's certificate saga, she has now come out to say some PDP guys actually deleted it.
She is now back on Twitter, with a different handle, @Zahra_Buhari, accusing PDP of hacking into her Twitter account and also making reference to the First Lady’s infamous “There is God ooo” speech, and more.
See her tweets:

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/buharis-daughter-didnt-leave-twitter.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by twaintoy(f): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Na wa ooo. Let the twitter fight continue. E fit be that doyin okupe sha.

Nevertheless, its Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by hazyfm1: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
WOW!!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by Prettychyna(f): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
more tweets

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by SeverusSnape(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Like father like daughter.
Tell your father to do the needful.
Next time, Learn to spell. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by UkwuNnu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hack into your account to post grammatical blunder? undecided

For your mind now you don matter ba? Admit your error and move on lil girl. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by bastien: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
She is bozo

I hate lies.....this young lady can lie eh!!!

How PDP go hack her twitter account? Tell me how that one take possible....... person no see account hack and block,na to change post after few secs? After that she delete the account register another one still make "letf" for "left".....The devil is a liar,this girl is liest grin

Who say education no matter to lead,govern and set example for Nigeria should go and burn his or her certificate, from pry to sec!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by sam4(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Really?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by Beesluv: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
grin is it only there is God oooo? Dem plenty
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by DonaldGenes(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmph!

I can help give her a secret Link to get her account back if she wants it
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
"After they found out my father have a certificate..........."

Did they also hack this account too.

Foolish girl.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by Prettychyna(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
"After they found out my father have legit certificate". My dear, you are still committing grammatical blunder. Your father has and not have.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by IlikePDP: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dumb mumu girl just like her Olodo papa. ANyway no one expect Aboki daughter to get sense. Na only terrorist dem fit become.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by nwafuluozoh: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hurrah! The hoe is back. Non.sense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by clevvermind(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
This girl is really dumb like her father. Smh. Mumu girl.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by mrmiyagi2: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Did PDP hack your account to post this as well??
let me correct you my dear..."After they found out my father HAS a legit certificate..."

Errors are common on social media, even by the best of brains, So please don't take Nigerians for fools. this is the colossal mistake your father made and for which he will live to regret.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by kowema(f): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
This small rat shud av let sleeping dogs lie....Now she has worsened her case with another gbagaun...
Hack ur account Ko?, Who is Zahra in the scheme of things?, You are just too Micro for PDP to see you how much more.....Now in a bid to lie n defend ur self, u just ended up prooving PDPs innocence....Like father like daughter. The more lies they tell, the more trouble dey get into

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by ritababe(f): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
the drama continues
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by Safari29: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
comon sense suppose tell u guys say this account na parody

get unaself enlightened jare. U guys don't know how twitter works
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by Dekatron(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm so loving this. . . . Mz zahra,u be fine girl o,y is it now that your p-man's GOONS are confusing/complicating/dissing ur life for u?? BETTER GET MARRIED!!! As a fundamentalist/chronic MUSLIM FROM THE NORTH(known to always have ATLEAST A TOUCH OF ISLAMIC DRESSING,E.G CAPE, IN VIRTUALLY EVERY DRESSING), WHAT IS ISLAMIC IN YOUR DRESSING??.

MR PRESIDENT,dnt slack. . . STOP MARRYING YOUR DAUGHTERS OFF,CHECKMATE THE GENERAL BY HAVING YOUR GIRL DO THIS(since the daughter of A GENERAL that has no cert./cattle rearer speaks this kinda english(aint beta though),the YOU THAT U HAVE A PhD. SHOULD HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT SPEAKS PhD. GRADE OF ENGLISH
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by tobechi74: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Apc is teaching small girl how to lie
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Didn’t Leave Twitter, Says PDP Hacked Into Her Account by kaeycea(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP hacking into an account of inconsequential nonentity like you.. Keep ur lies to urself because we ar nt interested.. In a desperate bid to exonorate urself, u commited another blunder...
Maybe PDP this time around hz hacked into ur brain

(1) (Reply)

Rigging Of Ekiti Election:audio Evidence Showing How It Was Planned By Obanikoro / Power Supply Drops To 2,869MW / Is The Federal Government Now Paying Bloggers To Fabricate News Stories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.