Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid (941 Views)

"Some People Are Threatened By Jonathan's International Profile"- Ikechukwu Eze / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by greatestman(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
I have carried out a thorough observation and i discover that if any thread involving pdp or apc their are certain set of people that most comment in favour or against. I think they are paid per post.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
That is old news. How do you explain the fact that someone literally spends his/her whole day, Seven days a week on nairaland commenting and opening thread.

A person with job and serious responsibility would not do that.

They call themselves PR professionals.

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by Djicemob: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
That is old news. How do you explain the fact that someone literally spends his/her whole day, Seven days a week on nairaland commenting and opening thread.

I personally notice this too.Some Opposition monikers come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by greatestman(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Do you want to tell me that some people are jobless to that extend.
Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by brownlord: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Banicansta don enter one chance again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by SeverusSnape(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Who doesn't know this?...There are plenty of paid agents on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by brownlord: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
greatestman:

That is their job, "I am a Public Relations Professional" Banicansta

What more explanation do you need?

2 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
greatestman:

Far from it they are not jobless they are doing their job. Which is to be on naira land and other social media platforms 24/7

They get paid around 100 - 150k monthly with laptops and internet given to them.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by Joel3(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Transformation is not an agenda

the word CHANGE is gaining popularity by the day. The slogan of the APC

Turning to my radio the pdp avert said vote for the real change.

so right now the PDP is now using the word vote for Change. are this people confuse? What change are they talking about. Should not it be continuity?

Its seems to me the transformation agenda has failed.

I am one of those who faulted the word transformation. Transformation is not a agenda.

Transforming nigeria could literally mean anything. Killing and destroy it can still be transformation.

Unlike the seven point agenda.

Seven point agenda are key basic issue the president yaradua promise to do. And at the end of the tenure one can hold such president to ransom if he failed to fulfilled the agenda.

But transformation means transforming the whole sector. How can you call that an agenda.

Even gej did not said this when he Was campaigning for 2011 it was after he won that he quickly introduce transformation agenda.

He would not have won the election with the word transformation.

Transformation is not a key point agenda which nigeria need.

This are one of the mistake nigeria made and gej use to destroy nigeria with this transformation of a thing.

And At the end of the tenure he will simply tell you that he has transform the country either to bad or good because there are no key ingredient of the word transformation.

This cannot hold water unlike seven point agenda.

If this is the transformation
GEJ has then Nigeria should resist this man with his wicked agenda. He is destroying the country.

if sympathy vote can bring him back, he will think nigeria really appreciate the transformation which he did for destroying nigeria. And the second tenure will be worst.

So we need to teach him a lesson that he has failed nigeria and to prove to him that he didn't govern well and a failure. He disgrace the people of niger delta.

Sympathy cannot help to correct this Man case, and what message are we sending to him?

Vote for change. Vote for the winning team.
Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
See them^^

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by BRAV0O(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thank God ayam not 1 of them , is just that anytime I see many of em paid agent posting lies about us , selling our future with their fake propaganda, I'll just counter them my own way and do the rest fun
Re: Now I Believe That Some People Are Paid by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

@Briggs de Mathew - You mean all these PDP agents below are "PR Professionals" a.k.a Pay Per Post or Drink Kunu for the whole Year ?

Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, chukwudi44, wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, whitetechnology, Billyonaire, BackDatAssUp.

Anyways, GMB sends his regards. grin

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram May Use Cows, Goats, Chickens As Bomb Couriers —FG / Buhari Finaly Speaks / Jonathan Cannot Be Trusted - T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.