Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,091 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pls PDP Should Recognize The Existence Of APC Oooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls PDP Should Recognize The Existence Of APC Oooo (472 Views)

Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible / Fr. Mbaka: PDP Should Forget 2019 / America Now Officially Does Not Recognize The Titles "Mother" And "Father" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls PDP Should Recognize The Existence Of APC Oooo by ricsman(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
You know, it surprises me when I hear PDP members talking as if there is no strong opposition like the APC.
Yes there was no APC when PDP won massively during the last election. yes Rivers state delivered 20m vote last time, no doubt. but the ugly truth is that APC is here and PDP can't play ignorant.

come to think of it, the PDP Presidential train came to ph today n there was no governor, major house members, commissioners n even CTC chairmen, and someone is telling me that they will get more than what they got for d PDP in d last election. no no no. dat can't happen. Rivers is divided so is all d state n d Fct.
so my advise to d PDP is ds. tell ur people dat there is a strong opposition called APC n if they most win, they should work hard n not to fight if they happened not to win.
lets play ds game with our PVCs n not with guns n machetes. God help us all
Long live Nigeria
Amen
Re: Pls PDP Should Recognize The Existence Of APC Oooo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
To be honest...pdp really misses the OBJ touch.
If OBJ is going to any rally, he goes with all the who-is-who
And he makes the rally almost like an entertainment ground...I mean...u would so deal him.

But of course, not everyone is a natural leader with natural charisma

(1) (Reply)

Dream Where Jonathan Won Presidential Election / READ: Nigerian Army Set To Take Over As Interim Government If Buhari Wins / Fayose Makes U-turn, Pays Teachers outstanding Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.