Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center (875 Views)

Computer Hardware & Their Inventors / 4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions / 19 Acronyms All Computer And Phone Owners Must Know The Full Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center by skyjeck(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
You can post all your computer related issues and I would help you get around them....thanks
Re: ##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center by Unique9: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
pls my laptop optical drive is no working: if i insant a cd it will load but not coming up. Profer solution pls.
Re: ##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center by lordcornel(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
My system speaker is not sounding out nd if you use an ear piece the sound won't be clear pls help
Re: ##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center by skyjeck(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
lordcornel:
My system speaker is not sounding out nd if you use an ear piece the sound won't be clear pls help
try updating the audio driver or download another latest audio driver for your system from the net with respect to the operating system
Re: ##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center by skyjeck(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Unique9:
pls my laptop optical drive is no working: if i insant a cd it will load but not coming up. Profer solution pls.
I think maybe you should change the drive.but if you are sure that the cd loads in the drive,then I'll have to take a look at it myself.cos there might be some reasons why its not coming up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Share Files Between Your Pc And Android Phone Using WIFI / Kindly Suggest A Laptop / Pls Gurus In D House, Help!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.