Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan (1272 Views)

What Buhari Is Not Telling Nigerians About Goodluck Jonathan – Abati / Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by daniwealth(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D !!!
Jonathan May Not be the Best, But He has
Done What Past Leaders Could Not Do. - Alhaji
Shehu Shagari.
The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji
Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his
silence after 32years of overthrown by Maj
General Muhammadu Buhari
In his rare interview with AIT news reporter
in Sokoto state yesterday and the former
President said as below:
"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can
mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that
occurred under his 5 years in office
"Under Jonathan's administration, train is
back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect.
In fact, my 27 years old grandchild boarded
train for the first time in his life in 2014.
His Administration is the first Government to
construct over 125 modern Almajiri schools
and 12 Universities in a short frame of time.
He is also first Nigerian leader to construct
cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria
has an International airport.
His Administration is also the first Nigerian
government to eradicate the high level
corruption in the distribution of fertiliser and
ghost workers .
And the very first Government to start
diversifying Nigeria, economy back to
agriculture after Nigeria lost its agricultural
glory in the 70s.
Now I may ask Nigerians, what are Buhari's
developmental strides as Nigerian Head of
State?" Your Answer is as good as Mine, NONE
for his whole time in office. - HOPE FOR
NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by blackCITIZEN(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
SA
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by Bevista: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Understandable!

However, I can also say that though GMB is not perfect, I will support him because of the rot which GEJ has caused.

(1) How much megawatts of electricity have been added to the national grid in 6yrs despite billions of dollars spent?

(2) How did subsidy payment jump from under 400billion to over 1.5trillion in a matter of months?

(3) Why has there not been any record of prosecution of any public official for corruption in the last 6 years?

(4) Why has insecurity become so widespread in parts of the country over the last 6 years?

(5) Where is our Chibok girls?

(6) Why has our foreign reserve consistently gone down, inspite of over 5yrs of high oil price?

(7) Do we even have any idea where the Naira will be by year end?

(8 ) Why have we had an unprecedented number of strikes in the last 6yrs?

I'm not even interested in writing further. I just want the clueless one gone already.

#TeamGMB2015.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by OKDnigeria: 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
God will not allow enemies of Nigeria to halt d progress dis nation has been making since 2011 by foisting a visionless pensioner on us as president!
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by Truth24(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
U have so spoken well sir.....May God bless you and all those who (though might not vote Gej for whatever reason) sees and admits his good works
Gej is the man for d job....
Gej we know and Trust...
On behalf of my girlfriend, I say no val for us,cos
#GejOurVal

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by teemanbastos(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
Birds of same feathers

SAI BUHARI
tanx bro... Is it not the SHEHU SHAGARI whose government was Marred with Excessive corruption.. Birds of d same feather. senior corrupt appreciating junior corrupt man.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by Truth24(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
Birds of same feathers

SAI BUHARI
Though its obvious u've been brainwashed with lies and propaganda, but why not just challenge urself for once and admit the fact that this man has tried.why..why?...
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by lordcornel(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
In school when u fail u will v to repeat,since many feel jonathan has failed this country pls let's allow him to repeat..I bliv he will come good n better..#forwardNAIJA
Re: Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan by blackCITIZEN(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: How Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba Rigged Ekiti Election / PHOTOS !!!!! Obasanjo Tears His PDP Membership Card In Public / Official Nairaland Vote Poll - Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.