Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Should I Kill My DAD??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Kill My DAD??? (1966 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Kill My DAD??? by danielmichael(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ma dad has left us for 19 yrs nw,my younger sista being 19 yrs nw who is the last born and recently my dad wants to marry a new wife who is de 4th wife in number.ma mum who was the 2nd died bkos of the race of takin care of us.the 3rd wife whom he abandoned lately is on the race of catering for her own kids too who re 3 in numba like us who we are also 3..that is 6 and plus one that he alredy had frm the 1st wife who is in london makes it 7..all the 3 wives he has abandoned are not from God said by ma dad who is a pastor(unconfirmed bt spoken by my family people) as he wants to marry the new one who is frm God who has nad put to birth for him yet.

Lately ive bin given the admission in2 university to study computer engineering and ma junior brother is already in skool studying medcine and surgery and my sister who is the last born wants to take this jamb to study pharmacy in school which she will get(in jesus name amen)..ask ma dad money for jus handout nw,he will b tellin yu that he didnt goto skool that we shud nad goto skool.

I cud rememba the last time i was with him and i was trying to shw him the admission notification UNIVERSITY OF UYO SENT to me wen i gotten de admission only for my dad to ask me if ive gotten a drivers licence that he wants me togoto driviing skool that he wants to buy me a car.i told him daddy i dnt want a car nw all i wnt nw is ma skool fees..bt ma dad put in anoda jonsing way that he is building a house that ma room is the biggest of all and that ma room has really finish all his money he intends to hav given out as skool fees..i left him wid anger mood and was so depressed and i was plannin to stabb him wid a knife..so i carried 2 knives in2 ma bag bt ma family anty im stayin wid had to stop me and told me i shud forget abt him..

Bt im still thinkin of killing that man with ma bare hands as he killed ma mum
and ive set a boundary between him and ma sister bkos he will never get aniting frm ani man that wil want to marry ma sister.ill get it all i swr to god.let him goto juju.oluwa grave him

Yu see sumtimes i wonder wats rilly the cause of all this shits in family cos this is rilly comon nw in a given family but ill never forgive ma DAD cos of ma mums dead cos he caused all those shits

Fvck him..(Sobbs),,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Forgive bro. Forgive. If u dnt forgive, how do u expect ur father in heaven to forgiv ur own sins?

1 Like

Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by kilokeys(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
bro.. its sad. hurtful.

killing him would land u in jail

punching his left eye might be better

what am i saying sef?..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by mutter(f): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Your father killed you mother- you kill your father- and then?
You end up spending your life in jail for a man you hate. Is it worth it.

Hate is like a poison you drink every day and wait for the other person to die.
You are only killing yourself with your hate.

Move on with your life.
Forgive him and try to follow him diplomatically so he fulfills his responsibilities as a father.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by danielmichael(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
mutter:
Your father killed you mother- you kill your father- and then?
You end up spending your life in jail for a man you hate. Is it worth it.

Hate is like a poison you drink every day and wait for the other person to die.
You are only killing yourself with your hate.

Move on with your life.
Forgive him and try to follow him diplomatically so he fulfills his responsibilities as a father.
He dosnt hav ani spot of responsibility for us
I mean nuances of responsibility
He doesnt tink abt us thats the point
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by binie: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kill him n your unborn child will kill you too.
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Truth24(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Though I've finally gotten ur point but it took me ages to understand d English u're using here ooo e.g "nad " for"not"....
That being said, don't kill ur dad Oooo,
First u will rot in jail
Second, it will come hunting you and invoke d fear u might be killed by ur own child too
Third. d remorse you will feel will not even make u forgive urself in d first place
Dont invite d wrath of God to ur life
Lastly, ur educational ambition might be achieved anymore
#Don't act like a cursed child....
#Though shall not kill
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by baby124: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
As painful as it is, go and find legal work to do on the side. It should keep you responsible and focused on completing school with little or no time for distractions. All you people have is yourselves. And it should remain that way. Sadly a lot of people who are not meant to be parents are breeding like cats. Kids that they cannot afford to feed. Be optimistic and think of legal ways to make money. Stay on the right path for the sake of your siblings. In the end, you will all pull through and you will look back and thank God. Stay away from that man you call your father, he has nothing good to offer. He was just a sperm donor

1 Like

Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by adewaletb2(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
*kill him?

Hummm

#spreads mat
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by 1miccza: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bro forgive him,forget him and move on with your life,this is a lesson to you too cos one day you'll also become a dad
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Emmyginger(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
take heart bro,bt two wrongs doesnt make a right
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Bisjosh(f): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
I don't know why a man will keep on producing children/marrying more wives he cant cater for. So terrible. Men should learn from this.

Children suffer it all. sad
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
I know its very difficult and may sound stupid but firgive him and PRAY for him. Things that happen in the physical are controlled by the spiritual. Something is tying him down and making him so hateful. Am so sorry.
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Moana(f): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Let me guess, he married this woman and made vows to them before God and men, then 3kids later he realised this woman is not from God and he decided to abandoned the wife and the children to look for another clueless victim?
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Shaakasi(f): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is soo soo sad
Some men are really heartless angry
Pls dont allow the devil use you biko
Face your life/studies
God will see you and your siblings thru
And wen it is tym for your sister to get married and he tries to show face abeg tell him to PARK well angry
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Shaakasi(f): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Moana:
Let me guess, he married this woman and made vows to them before God and men, then 3kids later he realised these women were not from God and he decided to abandone the wife and the children to look for another clueless victim?

I wonder oooo
Most men are clueless naa angry angry
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by danielmichael(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Shaakasi post=30227967]This is soo soo sad
Some men are really heartless angry
Pls dont allow the devil use you biko
Face your life/studies
God will see you and your siblings thru
And wen it is tym for your sister to get married and he tries to show face abeg tell him to PARK well angry[/quote
Naso
God bless yu
I hav plan to lock him up in cell till after marriage

God bless yu
Him go park well
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Tapout(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2015
op but you created a thread claiming you are married with kids.... https://www.nairaland.com/2067234/im-married-kids-love-prostitute

now you've created another saying you just got admitted into the university and blah blah blah. .y?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by obiak4(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2015
bro u are a learner mine is even worst I just got to leave the old man and seriously find my way mine is that he just want to tie me down with him he will never let me drive his cars no he prefers to buy beer for me he wouldn't even bordered that am a graduate sitting at home he would just prefer I get high and "forget my sorrows" anytime I asked him about a job offer he will say he doesn't know anybody he even prevented me from working with an oil company saying he doesn't want me to get carried away by money.
mo soji arami sharp sharply hustling tins for 8 months didn't show up at home cos I rented my own house out of town

1 Like

Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Nutase: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2015
man up and look for a job.
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Danova(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2015
I feel for u... But dude u can better still search within urself to see wat u're good at.... And chase it n with time u'll forget about him n be on ur way to making urself a brand name....

"Put HIM behind You nd look up to God"
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by freecocoa(f): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2015
kilokeys:
bro.. its sad. hurtful.

killing him would land u in jail

punching his left eye might be better

what am i saying sef?..
grin grin grin
Make una no vex o, it's not a laughing matter but I find this comment funny.

OP, firstly, biko remove the thought of killing your dad from your head, that would only make things worse, there's jail and there's the trauma, guilt and stigmatization that would also come with that.

If I were you sha, I'd agree to learn how to drive, let him buy the car, hand it over to me, I'll so sell the car eh and use the money to settle my fees for now, then try to get a job on the side to sustain me.

There are orphans or even kids with parents who train themselves, so don't see it as a 'must' (though rightfully a parent is supposed to cater to their child)that he pays for your education, since he doesn't want to, just strive to make the best out of your predicament.
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by debetmx(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Bt im still thinkin of killing that man with ma bare hands as he killed ma mum
and ive set a boundary between him and ma sister bkos he will never get aniting frm ani man that wil want to marry ma sister.ill get it all i swr to god.let him goto juju.oluwa grave him

/quote]

Is killing him the solution (s) to your problem?
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Chinum: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
obiak4:
[b]bro u are a learner mine is even worst [/b]I just got to leave the old man and seriously find my way mine is that he just want to tie me down with him he will never let me drive his cars no he prefers to buy beer for me he wouldn't even bordered that am a graduate sitting at home he would just prefer I get high and "forget my sorrows" anytime I asked him about a job offer he will say he doesn't know anybody he even prevented me from working with an oil company saying he doesn't want me to get carried away by money.
mo soji arami sharp sharply hustling tins for 8 months didn't show up at home cos I rented my own house out of town

Not to meddle but how is this worse than his. Yours is a case of a child of a rich parent being too over pampered that he finds it hard to stand on his own. Op is yet to enter the Uni but you have been able to graduate & you still expect your dad to give you a job or what. Good to know that you have moved to fend for your self tho.

@OP it's really heartbreaking to hear stories as yours. Just know that one day you will look back & laugh off your present situation. Don't let him know that you detest him so much. Infact play the devils advocate till you graduate. If possible seek the assistance from well meaning relatives. You can also go for scholarships. This you can get by disciplining yourself in your studies. You can also seek assistance from your church, tell them your predicament and also promise not to dissapoint them by performing your very best.
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Chinum: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
The dead knows n feels nothing so forget anything about committing murder. The best thing for you is to make sure you succeed in life. Sit n advice your younger ones to persevere n discipline themselves in their studies. When you all make it in life n leave him to his repulsive ways, that would be d best punishment for him.

It is unfortunate that some men would prefer to chase the wind to manning up to their responsibilities. They only wake up @ old age when they need someone to take care of them but by then it is mostly too late.
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by mgbeketoto: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Instead of killing a 'nuisance'. . . .
Why don't you get a job. . .ANY JOB LEGITIMATELY. . .
You last sister is 19. . .
You are in your 20s. . . . YOU ARE AN ADULT! kiss
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by obiak4(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Chinum:

Not to meddle but how is this worse than his. Yours is a case of a child of a rich parent being too over pampered that he finds it hard to stand on his own. Op is yet to enter the Uni but you have been able to graduate & you still expect your dad to give you a job or what. Good to know that you have moved to fend for your self tho.

@OP it's really heartbreaking to hear stories as yours. Just know that one day you will look back & laugh off your present situation. Don't let him know that you detest him so much. Infact play the devils advocate till you graduate. If possible seek the assistance from well meaning relatives. You can also go for scholarships. This you can get by disciplining yourself in your studies. You can also seek assistance from your church, tell them your predicament and also promise not to dissapoint them by performing your very best.
let me laugh you in French did I hear you say pampered no bro I walk the walk all through my school days he buy the books while I studied and rented my own house cos he wanted me to always be with him, to punish me he stop sending money and I got street wise,Nysc saga I got posted to Bornu state told him,guess what he said " no problem" lost 6 of my friends ojo,tobi,chukudi,Thomas,zainab, and Fred there in Bornu got bitten by a snake twice somehow I survived, just don't wanna continue so you know still graduated as one of the best student chemical engineering dept. he didn't even showed during convocation ceremony and also prevented my brothers from coming because he sent them on errand knowing they would not make it
the sweetest part is when am getting married I will not invite him that would be my sweetest revenge I pray my mum would just agree
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Chinum: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
obiak4:

let me laugh you in French did I hear you say pampered no bro I walk the walk all through my school days he buy the books while I studied and rented my own house cos he wanted me to always be with him, to punish me he stop sending money and I got street wise,Nysc saga I got posted to Bornu state told him,guess what he said " no problem" lost 6 of my friends ojo,tobi,chukudi,Thomas,zainab, and Fred there in Bornu got bitten by a snake twice somehow I survived, just don't wanna continue so you know still graduated as one of the best student chemical engineering dept. he didn't even showed during convocation ceremony and also prevented my brothers from coming because he sent them on errand knowing they would not make it
the sweetest part is when am getting married I will not invite him that would be my sweetest revenge I pray my mum would just agree

U seem to expect so much from your dad. @least he bought books n paid your fees. N.B I'm nt trying to take sides with your dad but to let you know that you were in a much better situation than most ppl.
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by SAMBARRY: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mgbeketoto another one Don arrive o.come and put mouth. I don taya
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by mgbeketoto: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Mgbeketoto another one Don arrive o.come and put mouth. I don taya

I don answer am o! grin

mgbeketoto:
Instead of killing a 'nuisance'. . . .
Why don't you get a job. . .ANY JOB LEGITIMATELY. . .
You last sister is 19. . .
You are in your 20s. . . . YOU ARE AN ADULT! kiss
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by obiak4(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chinum:

U seem to expect so much from your dad. @least he bought books n paid your fees. N.B I'm nt trying to take sides with your dad but to let you know that you were in a much better situation than most ppl.
yes bro to whom brain is given sences is expected.
because we actually made him what he is today but ironically he quickly forgets just because we started from the bottom. thanks bro don't want to think that am better than most ppl I love to see ppl as ppl that why am classless
Re: Should I Kill My DAD??? by Chinum: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
obiak4:

yes bro to whom brain is given sences is expected.
because we actually made him what he is today but ironically he quickly forgets just because we started from the bottom. thanks bro don't want to think that am better than most ppl I love to see ppl as ppl that why am classless

I meant that you are better or maybe luckier than some people who have who have no one to pay their fees. It has nothing to do with class.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mother Turns Her Baby’s Nap Time Into Dream Adventures. / Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid / Advise On The Next Decision To Take After My Sister's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.