Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help (2635 Views)

BREAKING News:barcanista,midolian,firefire Picture Together / Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
I was having a discussion with my father this cool evening and it's all about politics.
And am so shocked that my father said that he's voting Buhari.

The conversation between us:

Me: daddy who are you going to vote come this election (hoping to hear GEJ till 2019 from him)

Dad: am going to vote Buhari

Me: Jesus!! (shocked) but why?

Dad: Buhari is a military man and he knows the art of war more than Gej so he can easily deal with bokoharam, also his brethren (bokoharam) hausa people will listen to him more

Me: Gej is transforming Nigeria to better reviving from the state obj left it, eg our rail is working again, agricultural development, roads, etc.

Dad: Buhari will be better than Gej, he will bring peace in Nigeria Because the northerners will listen to their own.

Me: Are you following the news recently?

Dad: yes I watch tv and listen to news read news paper.

Me: Buhari is an illiterate he's not fit to rule Nigeria.

Dad: who told you?

Me: i have both written and pictured proves for you (open my gallery and show him some pics)

Dad: hmmmm but that may be propaganda

Me: nope it's not (shows him more)

Dad: all the same i prefer Buhari to Gej because he's disciplined in military.

Me: dad do you know how old Buhari is?

Dad: i know he's old because he's the head of state when i was teaching in ogbaru boys in the 80s

Me: ok so you want such old man to lead a modern Nigeria, a man that his only thinking is violence and war ( shows him the 2011 massacre) do you know that Buhari's supporters did this?

Dad: well your facts are good but am going for Buhari because Gej is weak in the military art.

Me: (getting annoyed but pretends that it's ok) but you're a retired principal and you believed that government is not made for the illiterates.
Buhari is an illiterate terrorist (shows him more links on Buhari and apc bad words) will you still vote for this man who is so bloody.

Dad: well i like Buhari and i believe he's the only one to stop bokoharam because he's brethren are involved in it and they will listen to him more than Gej.

Me: i hate Buhari soo much he's the cause of bokoharam because bokoharam started the assaults heavily since 2011 after Gej's Victory how many bombing occasions have you heard from 2010 downwards? It's obvious that they are fighting the presidency and his government. Remember everything it was high from youth corpers massacre till today. Those guys are peoples children

Dad: ok na you sabi but i just like Buhari thats all i don't know why.

Me: Gej is the best

Dad: ok let me update myself (tunes to ait news)

Me: (i hate outdated tv news thanks to nairaland am more updated than every body in my hood) stand up walk away wondering who have cast a spell on my father.

But i must convert him to Gej because that's the real deal.
Thats my new task now.

Please Gejites pray for my father and cast away the evil spirit of Buhari from him.

Still

Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by ijobaooorun(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
ℓ̊ fink* it's U̶̲̥̅̊ who ℓ̊s possesed ℓ̊ nid to see ur fada for serious discussion on Ђδω to take U̶̲̥̅̊ to pastor O. For deliverance

5 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Your papa get sense pass you!
Instead of coming to nairaland to shout "Otu nne gi",find time to sit with him and discuss about Buhari's regime and learn.

You never get sense reach.

grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by focus7: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Your dad is old but he's definitely more sensible than you, as for you your sentiment has so much beclowded you that though you claim or think u are literate, I still know isome lliterates that have a better reasoning sense than you. I guess you want to know why? Many of those illiterates do not believe the certificate issue involving Buhari becos they reasoned that given the discipline and the standard of the Nigeria army it will be impossible for Buhari to rise through the ranks to level of general and much more became the head of state among several alternatives if he was not academically qualified. It takes only someone who is infested with cluelessness from been too much supportive of master clueless himself and mischief makers like the PDP to believe such certificate rouse. Go back and learn from your dad since he's an old teacher.

12 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Are you sure he's your father because he's way more intelligent than you. See the calm and intelligent manner he answered you compared to your own.

It's better you ask pastor to pray for wisdom for you

14 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by 1LRNZH: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
You inherited ⅛ of your dad's chromosomes.
You're incomplete.
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by kestolove95(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ur dad shud stop payin ur skool fees. Cox u a bad investment

10 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by Spactacle(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
ur dad sense dey full trowey self. and u no fit even carry small from him own… what a pity…

sentiments no go kill some naija youth

6 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by Garrithe1st: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2015
You're an adopted child I assume. Cos a sensible man won't bear such a profound fool as a son.

cool

9 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Thunder fire all of una wey dey talk rubbish
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2015
ijobaooorun:
ℓ̊ fink* it's U̶̲̥̅̊ who ℓ̊s possesed ℓ̊ nid to see ur fada for serious discussion on Ђδω to take U̶̲̥̅̊ to pastor O. For deliverance

Fool my father is the one being sentimental here but i will convince him to follow me and hala

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Garrithe1st:
You're an adopted child I assume. Cos a sensible man won't bear such a profound fool as a son.

cool

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Ewu gambia
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
Instead of coming to nairaland to shout "Otu nne gi",find time to sit with him and discuss about Buhari's regime and learn.

grin grin

Documentary videos and research is enough for me

Buhari is a terrorist QED
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Buhari can never divide my family

Btw

I need a hot fork this night
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2015
1LRNZH:
You inherited ⅛ of your dad's chromosomes.
You're incomplete.
grin grin

And you inherited a dog's sperm

I hate Buhari because he's a terrorist
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by eaglechild: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2015
I will vote for Buhari, I don't know why.
Lol

The typical mentality of most APC sheep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2015
focus7:
Your dad is old but he's definitely more sensible than you, as for you your sentiment has so much beclowded you that though you claim or think u are literate, I still know isome lliterates that have a better reasoning sense than you. I guess you want to know why? Many of those illiterates do not believe the certificate issue involving Buhari becos they reasoned that given the discipline and the standard of the Nigeria army it will be impossible for Buhari to rise through the ranks to level of general and much more became the head of state among several alternatives if he was not academically qualified. It takes only someone who is infested with cluelessness from been too much supportive of master clueless himself and mischief makers like the PDP to believe such certificate rouse. Go back and learn from your dad since he's an old teacher.

A person that ruled my father can never rule me

1 Like

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2015
eaglechild:
I will vote for Buhari, I don't know why.
Lol

The typical mentality of most APC sheep.

Gbam my brother the thing surprise me oo

A whole my father chaiii
embarassed

But chukwu ame ekwenata

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by donphilopus: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Fool my father is the one being sentimental here but i will convince him to follow me and hala

Gej till 2019

I thought you referred to APC Supporters as terrorists. Does that mean your father is a terrorist?!

10 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Ur dad shud stop payin ur skool fees. Cox u a bad investment

Thunder fire you there
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by vicadex07(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2015
berem:

grin grin

What an elder sees while sitting down, a child will never see even after using a ladder.

@op, your dad is a wise man. Pls listen to him and be a good boy.

On the other hand, your dad sounds like a responsible and reasonable person. How did your life end up like this. Who named you devilish killer and why did u decide to fall in love with Peoples devilish party (remember the witches and wizards endorsement).

Am sure the witches and wizards are benefitting immensely from the blood letting happening up North and that's why they have decided to support Jonathan.

Your father being a wiseman knows that Buhari will crush Boko haram(he has done it before) and that's why the association of witches and wizards are against him cos there will be no more blood for them to drink.

4 Likes

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by kestolove95(m): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Thunder fire you there
rain no dey fall. Hia o
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

I thought you referred to APC Supporters as terrorists. Does that mean your father is a terrorist?!

You're a bastard

My father is just confused but I'll correct that mistake yet to be made

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2015
kestolove95:
rain no dey fall. Hia o

Lie nsi eat shitt
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2015
vicadex07:

What an elder sees while sitting down, a child will never see even after using a ladder.

@op, your dad is a wise man. Pls listen to him and be a good boy.

On the other hand, your dad sounds like a responsible and reasonable person. How did your life end up like this. Who named you devilish killer and why did u decide to fall in love with Peoples devilish party (remember the witches and wizards endorsement).

Am sure the witches and wizards are benefitting immensely from the blood letting happening up North and that's why they have decided to support Jonathan.

Your father being a wiseman knows that Buhari will crush Boko haram(he has done it before) and that's why the association of witches and wizards are against him cos there will be no more blood for them to drink.

My father is just confused man but may He see my point and change his mind
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:26am On Jan 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Are you sure he's your father because he's way more intelligent than you. See the calm and intelligent manner he answered you compared to your own.

It's better you ask pastor to pray for wisdom for you

Ezi ofia
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:26am On Jan 29, 2015
ijobaooorun:

You're mad na your ancestors dey possesed
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by donphilopus: 12:27am On Jan 29, 2015
DevilishKiller:

You're a bastard

My father is just confused but I'll correct that mistake yet to be made

Gej till 2019

You're indirectly calling your father a confused man?! Guy, abeg hala me dat stuff wey u dey reason. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by tron23(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2015
I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions in this election. It's totally unacceptable to abuse people that support GEJ, that's wrong.
My friend use your facts, dont quarrel with your dad, just politely pass your point across.
God bless.
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

You're indirectly calling your father a confused man?! Guy, abeg hala me dat stuff wey u dey reason. cheesy grin

Yes he's confused buy wanting to vote Buhari

But i must make him reason straight

That's my new task
Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2015
DevilishKiller:

My father is just confused man but may He see my point and change his mind
your father confused? stop insulting your father nwoke m!

1 Like

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2015
tron23:
I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions in this election. It's totally unacceptable to abuse people that support GEJ, that's wrong.
My friend use your facts, dont quarrel with your dad, just politely pass your point across.
God bless.

God bless you from today me and him will be discussing politics till i convince him.

Cant imagine my own father voting for an illiterate terrorist Buhari

1 Like

Re: Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help by DevilishKiller: 12:35am On Jan 29, 2015
berem:
your father confused? stop insulting your father nwoke m!

Yes he is and it's my daily tasks to bring him back

My family will be terrorist free

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Who Will Still Be A Minister In Buhari's Govt / Pictures Of Buhari In The Toilet? / Outrageous Gay Couple Tie The Knot In Port Harcourt (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.