Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. (1623 Views)

What Name/names Would You Prefer For Your Unborn Child/children?? / Letter To My Unborn Kids. / If You Are To Have Same Number Of Kids As Your Parents, How Many Would You Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Let's help ourselves by complementing each other to make our world a better place. HIV status and blood group shouldn't be the only thing to consider before marriage. They say love is blind but try consider your unborn kids as you pick a partner.

IF you are ugly , pls try and marry someone beautiful. Beautiful pple please accept the ugly ones. This way we can stop having extremely ugly kids. Bad for the kids.

IF you are Short, please try marry someone who is tall. Short + Short = Shortest . Let's help the unborn kids please.

IF you are Fat, please try marry someone who is slim. Slim people should please go for fat people. Our unborn kids need our help.

IF you are very Dark, please try marry someone who is fair. To avoid given birth to charcoal kids.

IF you are uneducated, please try marry someone who is educated. Your unborn kids will oneday need someone to help them in their school work.

IF you are Anti-social, please try marry someone who is social. It's necessary for the well being of your unborn kids.

---------it's true children comes from God, and sometimes the kids don't pick up bad qualities of the parents. But , let's at least try , God will do the rest. That's my opinion sha !

4 Likes

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Abii wink
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by braine(m): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2015
True. grin
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 29, 2015
You never do biology? angry
dem no teach you something about recessive and dominant?
that 2 short people can actually have a tall child?
must you create a thread? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Bisjosh(f): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmm
Eziokwu
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Ewuro4: 1:37am On Jan 30, 2015
alutacontinua:

What are the odds per % ? besides OP is not only about the height. grin

OP's right jare.. Let's call a spade what it is.

God forgive me embarassed
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by amokeme(f): 2:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Let me go and look for handsome man to marry to help my children then. But the problem will be where to find one nobody feels comfortable marrying an ugly person na cry but ill try luck might shine on me grin
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2015
amokeme:
Let me go and look for handsome man to marry to help my children then. But the problem will be where to find one nobody feels comfortable marrying an ugly person na cry but ill try luck might shine on me grin

grin grin grin

You don't have to rely on luck, you have to convince the person that it is in the best interest of the children and that someone on NL told you so. grin

@wisdomguy4u

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not the most important thing in life, where is the wisdom?

2 Likes

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by amokeme(f): 2:31am On Jan 30, 2015
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

You don't have to rely on luck, you have to convince the person that it is in the best interest of the children and that someone on NL told you so. grin

@wisdomguy4u

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not the most important thing in life, where is the wisdom?
lol... Ok o i will do just that
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 30, 2015
I suck at maths. So he has to be very good in maths and science.
That awkward moment when your child has maths assignment and neither of you can help
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Nolablack85: 6:09am On Jan 30, 2015
LOL this thread is so funny. When I was younger (and dumber), I dated based on a system I created called CBP. My first question? "Does this man have CBP?" CBP = Cute baby potential. Once I had beautiful children with a deadbeat, I decided that my system was flawed. Having a loving parent is more important. But this thread is still amusing.
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Tmex(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2015
alutacontinua:
then, you should know that dominant genes are always of higher possiblities than the recessives.

1 Like

Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by ernie4life(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Joavid:
I suck at maths. So he has to be very good in maths and science.
That awkward moment when your child has maths assignment and neither of you can help

ahahaha
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Funny thread good idea.
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2015
This @op is not serious.
Looking at d superficial and forgetting d main koko.

Character,wisdom,flexibility,humane spirit and so many more r the real qualities to look out for in any spouse.

Although at most times d superficial will draw u to d the person and u can then access the inner strength.
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
This @op is not serious.
Looking at d superficial and forgetting d main koko.

Character,wisdom,flexibility,humane spirit and so many more r the real qualities to look out for in any spouse.

Although at most times d superficial will draw u to d the person and u can then access the inner strength.

Op no say you shouldn't check only the superficial ni, but he said u shouldn't overlook it . Sometimes it has affect on the children . Imagine very short man go marry very woman , na which kind combination be that ni ? Da tin funny sha lolz
Re: Consider Your Unborn Kids As You Pick A Partner. Don't Be Selfishly In Love. by EfemenaXY: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Let's help ourselves by complementing each other to make our world a better place. HIV status and blood group shouldn't be the only thing to consider before marriage. They say love is blind but try consider your unborn kids as you pick a partner.

IF you are ugly , pls try and marry someone beautiful. Beautiful pple please accept the ugly ones. This way we can stop having extremely ugly kids. Bad for the kids.

IF you are Short, please try marry someone who is tall. Short + Short = Shortest . Let's help the unborn kids please.

IF you are Fat, please try marry someone who is slim. Slim people should please go for fat people. Our unborn kids need our help.

IF you are very Dark, please try marry someone who is fair. To avoid given birth to charcoal kids.

IF you are uneducated, please try marry someone who is educated. Your unborn kids will oneday need someone to help them in their school work.

IF you are Anti-social, please try marry someone who is social. It's necessary for the well being of your unborn kids.

---------it's true children comes from God, and sometimes the kids don't pick up bad qualities of the parents. But , let's at least try , God will do the rest. That's my opinion sha !

Okay.

So which are you? Ugly? Short? Fat? Uneducated? Anti-social?

Or all of the above?

You'll notice I didn't include the very dark / very light as it's no biggie. Dark guys rock. The darker, the better.

(1) (Reply)

Kids can be funny when they lie. / Pls Help!!! / 64year Old Woman Who Have Never Had Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.