Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account (29300 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by bigbite: 5:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Zahra, the daughter of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has accused the Peoples Democratic Party of hacking into her Twitter account.

On her Twitter handle, she said the ruling party used somebody to gain an unlawful access into her account to post a grammatical blunder aimed at embarrassing her.

The aspiring first daughter, who now has a new account, said she was shocked that the PDP could stoop so low to gain a political advantage.

She said, “The PDP had someone hack into my Twitter account to post a grammatical blunder. This is so uncalled-for.

“Even if I tweeted a grammatical blunder, I didn’t say ‘There is God o’ like our First Lady said.”

She, however, did not give further details to buttress the allegation.

She had previously frowned on the actions of the party, saying Nigerians were no longer ready to tolerate its excesses.

Since her comeback, Zahra’s fans are pouring in by the second to reconnect with her on the new account – @ZahraBuhari. She has also become more active on the medium.

Introducing the account, she told her fans, “I am as lovely as my father’s lovely heart.”

The United Kingdom-based undergraduate, who shot into limelight earlier in the month when her photographs appeared on the social media, said people “now think I am faking in my own world.”

On Wednesday, she posted a series of tweets, insisting that Nigerians could not continue to endure the pains bad leadership has inflicted on them.

Noting that change was inevitable, she called on individuals to support her father to bring the desired change as the country approaches crucial general elections.

“Change is the only thing that is permanent. We need change.

“If school certificate defines a good president, don’t you think President Jonathan’s PhD ought to have fought insecurity and corruption,” she tweeted.

Zahra also sent photographs of a campaign train of the APC, saying, “This is how far we can go to get a change. Do not watch, make a move and vote for change.”

Zahra’s striking beauty had won her thousands of fans on her now-terminated Twitter handle ­-@zahra3 – following the release of her photographs by bloggers. But the young lady, who has become an instant celebrity, dumped the account, leaving her fans in the limbo.

Shortly before closing her former Twitter account, she had described the debate on the whereabouts of her father’s certificates as a “misplaced priority.”

Amid her soaring fame, some people had however warned that her sudden celebrity was a bad publicity for Buhari.

For instance, Arikor Ogonnaya argued that her overnight celebrity status would do her father more bad than good.

He also suggested that the fame she was getting was an indication that her father would not achieve the “change” he desires for the country.

“Your father is someone who has been hailed throughout the media as a spotless saviour; a sinless messiah and a guiltless saint. His ‘change’ mantra says so. For somebody who is vigorously trying to so ‘change’ Nigeria as he claims, his first port of call should be our attitudes, lifestyle and mentality. Having his daughter’s picture trending on Twitter isn’t the best way to begin such change.

“Politics, as you know it in ‘oyinboland’, has a totally different meaning in Nigeria. Here, politics is really ‘politicks’ translating into ‘poli’ –many, and ‘ticks’ – blood-sucking insects. Well, having your picture trending on social media is such a great avenue,” Ogonnaya noted.

via http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/pdp-hacked-into-my-twitter-account-buharis-daughter/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Brightology2(m): 5:25am On Jan 29, 2015
Hit lyk for GEJ n share 4 GMB.lets see who wins

356 Likes 523 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by orobs93(m): 5:30am On Jan 29, 2015
The return of Zahra

Please I am not against any body or individual. But I love my country and I am a person of truth...not because you are able to eat rice morning and eat eba and soup in the evening,and because you have a car dat you repair everyday or because you can on generator from 7 to 12am...and you open your mouth and say yes the government is working...my brethren you can eat 3square meal containing protein vitamins carbohydrate and other food nutrients,my brother you can have light for 24hrs without
interuption oh,my brother that your car with good roads your car can stay without any repairs..oh...my brother I say it is possible..our people are suffering..i knw it is all man for himself..but the truth is that some of us are really suffering...we need a good leader a good leader is what we need if we don't come together we can't achieve this good and corrupt free Nigeria we all crave for let us stop fighting ourselves and tell ourselves the truth...if we can all come together with one voice I don't see how they are going to defeat us...the vioce of the people is the voice of God..we cannot make another mistake I beg una even if you don't like urself atlist pity your next neigbor wey neva chop abeg...Amen Ishi Allah.

41 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by eleko1: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2015
PDP are indeed PIGS.Useless party with clueless followers.2 wks to go sha.SAI BUHARI

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by fitzmayowa: 5:43am On Jan 29, 2015
What kind of clueless defense is this PDP hacked into her account to just misspell fourth as "forth" right...What kind of crappy lie is this

This babe is just so dumb, admit you made a mistake, which no one is above and move on...and stop putting up this kind of dumb as.s excuse....

Hope some gullible peeps won't fall for this, but sadly some supposed enlightened guys will follow her accusations blindly without using any logic whatsoever...SMH

319 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by 9jii(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2015
When is this obsessive behavior of PDP Will Stop?Febuhari.

Change

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Lol.. Which kind thing be this sef?
Apc should stop all these online nonsense, no one uses the online votes. Blaming Pdp for ur bad grammar and no sense of humor is beyond childish

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by TRADELYN: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2015
cool
Lemme comment before any hacker... grin

It seems no true meaningful activities being done this period, but political campaign...

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by lilbabyak(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2015
pdp always not playing by the rules. Zahra hwfa with me and you now. You never tell GMB about our wedding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by BarryX(m): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2015
This Zahra girl is really fighting tooth and nail to be called the President's daughter.

The born-to-rule mantra is really imbrued in a Northerner DNA.

Lovely!

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 29, 2015
just like my friend said,she will put d blame on pdp,nd dats exactly what is happening

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Ewizard(m): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2015
mtchew!! get a life,rretard.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Firefire(m): 6:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Following Lie Mohamed footsteps... - SMH undecided

Hey Feee ceee - CHANGE

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by bro4u: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2015
@topic...hahahahaha......story for the gods

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by bro4u: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2015
@thread...hahahahaha......story for the gods

11 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by jazinogold(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2015
hmmmm....mk I go bake my birthday cake before I comment

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by spott(m): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Baby don't mind them PDP. They will not take u away from us come 2015. Your dad will become our president come 2015. I love u, Nigeria loves u. #SaiBuhari #Febuhari14 #ChangeMustCome grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by OtunbaJega: 6:20am On Jan 29, 2015
....PDP can do anything

Desperate set of fools

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 29, 2015
eleko1:
PDP are indeed PIGS.Useless party with clueless followers.2 wks to go sha.SAI BUHARI
MUMU...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by OtunbaJega: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2015
lilbest4:
MUMU...

Ode

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by OtunbaJega: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2015
BarryX:
This Zahra girl is really fighting tooth and nail to be called the President's daughter.

Lovely!

You dey jealous?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by spott(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:
What kind of clueless defense is this PDP hacked into her account to just to misspell fourth as "forth" right...What kind of crappy lie is this

This babe is just so dumb, admit you made a mistake, which no one is above and move on...and stop putting up this kind of dumb as.s excuse....

Hope some gullible peeps won't fall for this, but sadly some supposed enlightened guys will follow her accusations blindly without using any logic whatsoever...SMH

You should agree that you made a mistake for not believing her. Oga PDP can do anything oooo. Removing polls online when it is not favouring the clueless one. Manipulating Buhari's certificate to look fake, forging the University of Cambridge email. http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/26/buhari%E2%80%99s-certificate-how-fani-kayode-forged-my-friend%E2%80%99s-email-suraj-oyewale
Their desperation is over the top. I salute them!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by OtunbaJega: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2015
liberty300:
Lol.. Which kind thing be this sef?
Apc should stop all these online nonsense, no one uses the online votes. Blaming Pdp for ur bad grammar and no sense of humor is beyond childish

Zahra is different from APC... ewuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by OtunbaJega: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Thread Closed abeg

Enough of these irrelevant issues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by harrysterol(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Babe u sabi lie o cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by emaxadey(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2015
nonsense ..... who the hell would hack into a twitter account just to spell fourth wrongly...... grin burst my brain sha .....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by makzeze: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2015
PDP hacking people's account since 1998.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by sekzy99(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by rabimlomo: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Na wa o for politics. I hope it is not some apc fans that have opened a fake twitter account with her name. I hope Buhari will sha be able to deliver when he eventually wins, because this hope in him is too much for him oo. I def help ur father to fear o.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Alphaoscar: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2015
BarryX:

Lovely!

While you are here fighting tooth and nail to be a foremost NL 1diot.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by adexsimply(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2015
LOL..If she really posted that, she must be a pathetic liar cheesy I mean, just imagine PDP hacking into her account to post just one grammatical blunder shocked shocked

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:
What kind of clueless defense is this PDP hacked into her account to just to misspell fourth as "forth" right...What kind of crappy lie is this

And you have constructed proper sentences in your own thinking? What is the use of the "..." you have after many of your sentences. Never knew we now have double or multiple full stops. Maybe you remove the spec in your eyes before correcting another.

Someone spelt fourth as forth. An omission of "u" , and you all go bullocks. Shows the kind of kids you have on twitter and here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Plans To Return Seized Nigerian Money To Buhari After May 29 / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.