Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! (759 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Edo For Abuja, After Obaseki's Campaign (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos) / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! by Tearg1: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Over the past few weeks I have been researching several photographs taken during APC presidential campaigns. If you notice 1 thing about them, it always show a large crowd and sometimes you might think there are actually up to a million people in those photos.

Friends, I have a breaking news to tell you all!!!!

THOSE photographs you seeing online have all being doctored... Most especially the APC rivers state campaign, and that of Kano....

The numbers of people you seeing have been doubled with Photoshop!!!! This trick Used is called "photo montage".....

Some of those votes and polls you see in nairaland is being rigged via spybot!!!! I'm also suspecting that Seun is heavily involved in this plan to confuse the public!!!!

My advise is Vote wisely!!!!
Don't trust the polls or online media or photos and press releases!!!!! A lot of these contents have been doctored !!!!!

Be wise

1 Like

Re: APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! by midolian(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
I don't understand you
Are u trying to say pple support APC because of the crowd we see here on the internet?
What haz ds ur post got to do with the "CHANGE" pple want?

Wake up abeg n stop deceiving urself

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
I cannot agree less with your position. I am also convinced the Cambridge websites is fake.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! by la1(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2015
don't do drugs,..drugs are bad..m'kaay?

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! by neenar: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Just when you think you have seen it all, TANmites relaunch with a new low...

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! by Tearg1: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Ozin:
I cannot agree less with your position. I am also convinced the Cambridge websites is fake.

I have proofs.... They want to win by every means!!!! #desperados
Re: APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! by gambit10: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2015
@OP what u are trying to say is that APC doesn't hav as much support as we are made to believe ryt ?.... The more reason why ur paymaster gets desperate by the day....what not wait till FEB14 to confirm ur photo-montage tseeew!
Re: APC Is Doctoring Its Campaign Photos!!! by Tearg1: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2015
gambit10:
@OP what u are trying to say is that APC doesn't hav as much support as we are made to believe ryt ?.... The more reason why ur paymaster gets desperate by the day....what not wait till FEB14 to confirm ur photo-montage tseeew!

Read again!!!! I'm voicing my facts. Grow up

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Change And Transformation / Why I Buhari Afraid To Have A Debate In The English Language With Jonathan? / Nairabet Drags Jonathan And Buhari To Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.