Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,648 members, 7,840,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion (981 Views)

June 2012 - Gov Fashola Indicts Lai Muhammeds Knightsbridge For Illegal Dredging / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / 11 Reasons Why Ndigbo In Lagos State Supports Jimi Agbaje Of Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by Descartes: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2015
As elections draw closer, there are series of political dramas, tensions, blackmails, propagandas from different political opponents and Lagos state is not left behind in these season movies. There has been an allegation that the PDP Lagos state Governorship aspirant's firm Jaykay Pharmacy has evaded tax for the past four years; that means that from 2007 till date Fashola and his "inept" government at Alausa have not deemed it fit to prosecute the firm in question. Hear him:
The governor said, “Jaykay
Pharmacy has not paid land use
charge for 2009, 2010, 2011
and 2012. It paid in 2013 and
2014. It owes this government
N1, 629, 064.62. How many books will it have bought in the schools? How many drugs will it have provided in the hospital? I
will advise you that you avoid
inexperience. I will advise you
that you avoid experiment.”
. On the contrary, Agbaje replied him stating that he resigned from the Company since 2006 and every case of tax evasion should be directed to Jaykay firm.In his reply, he showed evidence of payment of tax for his Residence till date. The question now is : "Who was and still in-charge of Alausa from 2007 till date and could not take the Jaykay Pharmacy to court or clamp down the firm for tax evasion? Is this matter coming up now since Agbaje is no longer part of the "paddy-paddy" government where some cabals are granted waivers?To me Fashola has indicted himself for INEPTIUDE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by Adindupeter: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by podosci(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Descartes:
As elections draw closer, there are series of political dramas, tensions, blackmails, propagandas from different political opponents and Lagos state is not left behind in these season movies. There has been an allegation that the PDP Lagos state Governorship aspirant's firm Jaykay Pharmacy has evaded tax for the past for years; that means that from 2007 till date Fashola and his "inept" government at Alausa have not deemed it fit to prosecute the firm in question. Hear him:. On the contrary, Agbaje replied him stating that he resigned from the Company since 2006 and every case of tax evasion should be directed to Jaykay firm.In his reply, he showed evidence of payment of tax for his Residence till date. The question now is : "Who was and still in-charge of Alausa from 2007 till date and could not take the Jaykay Pharmacy to court or clamp down the firm for tax evasion? Is this matter coming up now since Agbaje is no longer part of the "paddy-paddy" government where some cabals are granted waiver?To me Fashola has indicted himself for INEPTIUDE.
PDP released this picture has proof of his tax obedience....Notice the date 30th jan, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by Descartes: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
podosci:

PDP released this picture has proof of his tax obedience....Notice the date 30th jan, 2015
I saw the date. The question is :whose fault is it that the date is 30th Jan. 2015 instead of what it should have been, Agbaje or LASG?

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by podosci(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Descartes:
I saw the date. The question is :whose fault is it that the date is 30th Jan. 2015 instead of what i should have been, Agbaje or LASG?
If there was an error in the date on Buhari result........would you genuinlly say cambridge made a mistake or you would immediately say Buhari forged the result?

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by lolababe331e: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Jimi Agbaje just indicted himself for forgery angry
Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by Descartes: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Failshola and Tinubu owe Lagosians an explanation on this.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by etties: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2015
That looks like 10th of January to me, not 30th.
Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by Ayokunle07(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2015
It would be nice if we all made enquiries before exposing our ignorance. The matter is being debated on another thread, and it's being resolved that it's the way LASG dates such letters and distribution of the letters should actually commence after January. Don't start to split hairs over what you know nothing about.
Re: Lagos 2015:Fashola Indicts Himself, Accuses Agbaje Of Tax Evasion by bamidele029: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Ayokunle07:
It would be nice if we all made enquiries before exposing our ignorance. The matter is being debated on another thread, and it's being resolved that it's the way LASG dates such letters and distribution of the letters should actually commence after January. Don't start to split hairs over what you know nothing about.

The issue of Agbaje lying about his involvement with Jay Kay pharmacy is currently been discussed on the other thread also. How come he claims on his official personal website that he is the Managing Director of Jay Kay pharmacy yet in this letter released he claims he has had nothing to do with the running of the pharmacy since 2006 What is the job of an MD angry should an MD not be held responsible for ensuring that his company pays tax ? why is Jimi Agbaje lying?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Sacks Staff For Denying Non- Indigenes Pvcs In Lagos / My View On President Johnathan / General Buhari’s Hairstyle Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.