Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

History Of Hope Primary School, Ikoyi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Hope Primary School, Ikoyi (1176 Views)

JAMB Change Of Institution In Ikoyi, Lagos Gone Wild (Photos) / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Of Hope Primary School, Ikoyi by twity(f): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Dear house, I need some information on the History of Hope Primary School, Ikoyi, Lagos. I am working on doing a story about the school but Icannot seem to get any useful information online. Please help with info on the school, especially if you graduated from there. When was if established, by whom, to cater for what class of the society, etc.
Re: History Of Hope Primary School, Ikoyi by rien05(f): 11:43am On May 15, 2015
It would be best if you went there yourself and ask the school authority these questions. I graduated from there too

(1) (Reply)

Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. / Online Courses And Certifications / How Do I Challenge My ASCON RESULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.