Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigeria's Railway; Progress Or Mediocrity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Railway; Progress Or Mediocrity? (1010 Views)

Dignitaries At The Ground Breaking Event Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project. PICS / FG Appoints Okhiria, MD Of Nigeria Railway Corporation / Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Railway; Progress Or Mediocrity? by Omeife2: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit facility to rebuild their railway systems (and other infrastructure). They both got the credits.
Look at what each country did with the money.
When do we stop celebrating mediocrity?

Re: Nigeria's Railway; Progress Or Mediocrity? by clevvermind(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2015
i shout progress. i commend Jonathan for his good works. which Nigerian president could have done this?
Re: Nigeria's Railway; Progress Or Mediocrity? by Bensondrums(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Looking bck t were we re coming frm i would sing progress...Gej till infinito.
Re: Nigeria's Railway; Progress Or Mediocrity? by etties: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Which one did Buhari built when he was in power, when he was in power, or have Lagos state completed theirs since 2007 they started. if you go to Mexico as you claim they still have the old trains with them, but we did not have any, The standard guage btw Kaduna and Abuja has been completed and soon you will see the modern train on them, Another standard guage btw Itakpe, Ajeokuta, 9th miles is almost completed, The contract for Lagos Ibadan has been awarded. and recently, the contract for modern once to connect more than 10 state capital has been awarded to a Chinese firm, is that not progress? nobody is saying we are there yet, but if you see progress please commend it.
Re: Nigeria's Railway; Progress Or Mediocrity? by Omeife2: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
etties:
Which one did Buhari built when he was in power, when he was in power, or have Lagos state completed theirs since 2007 they started. if you go to Mexico as you claim they still have the old trains with them, but we did not have any, The standard guage btw Kaduna and Abuja has been completed and soon you will see the modern train on them, Another standard guage btw Itakpe, Ajeokuta, 9th miles is almost completed, The contract for Lagos Ibadan has been awarded. and recently, the contract for modern once to connect more than 10 state capital has been awarded to a Chinese firm, is that not progress? nobody is saying we are there yet, but if you see progress please commend it.

Why is this being turned into an APC /PDP fight? As it stands, i do not support either of the candidates as i dont believe they have what it takes to take us to where we need to go to.. When you zero in ur mind on defending ur preferred choice, u destroy ur objectivity and only stir sycophancy based on emotions. My point is, Nigerians should stop celebrating the crumbs from the masters table, simply because you didnt see any crumbs from a previous master. The whole bread is ours for the taking. Switch on ur minds..
Re: Nigeria's Railway; Progress Or Mediocrity? by fiverrwin(f): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Ngs love bad things. They celebrate thieves. What stops us from having the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Leaders Comments On Gej's Administration / Re: Aljazeera Calls President Jonathan Badluck By Cleverly / What Is Jonathan Doing Here? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.