Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

General Buhari - A Product Of Massive Nigerian Corruption!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari - A Product Of Massive Nigerian Corruption!!! (470 Views)

YOU MUST SEE THIS :Must See Photo Of Nigerian Corruption / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Buhari - A Product Of Massive Nigerian Corruption!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2015
Let me start by stating that I have always admired General Muhammadu Buhari’s ascetic lifestyle in just the manner I envy President Goodluck Jonathan’s humility. These are virtues that are beginning to vanish in a society that has taken to deification of wealth. That said, beyond Buhari’s ascetics, he has cut the image of straight and incorruptible leader – or so has it been portrayed in the media. It is therefore not difficult to understand why the minders of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are projecting anti-corruption as the only selling point for Buhari in the 2015 general elections. Their singsong, even in the face of the obvious fact that their candidate is rusty and out of tune with the complexity of modern day problems of governance has been, “Buhari will fight corruption”. No problem with that assertion until now.....................

However, my honest belief (and I may be wrong) is that General Buhari did seat for the school certificate examination. That being the case, what is then wrong? Why is the war General hedging, lying and fidgeting over this matter? It is too clear as daylight that the APC presidential candidate is hiding something otherwise why would the simple thing of producing his authentic certificate become an issue? Well as it is said, the wind has blown to expose the undergarment of the priest. General Buhari, contrary to his public posturing as an honest and incorruptible leader indeed is a product of corruption. He joined the army without the requisite qualification – or so it seems with the revelation of the army spokesperson, Brigadier- General Olajide Laleye. In a recent press statement by the army, whom the APC candidate claimed were in custody of his “certificates”, revealed that General Buhari joined the Force without the requisite qualification but on the strength of the recommendation of a school principal. Put simply, you need a school certificate to qualify for enlistment as a cadet officer. But did Buhari go through that normal process? No, he had to use “man-know-man” as it is called here, a euphemism for corruption to join the army. All it took was a letter of recommendation from his school principal

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/opinion-buhari-as-a-product-of-corruption/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari - A Product Of Massive Nigerian Corruption!!! by kay1one(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Am telling you!

(1) (Reply)

News: 14,000 Pvcs Snatched By Hoodlums In Rivers – INEC / Obasanjo Laid Foundation For Corruption In Nigeria – Don / Good Luck Ebere Azikiwe Jonathan Is The Man We Need To Transform Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.