Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below (6240 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Halimat Ibrahim Babangida To Wed Auwal Lawal Abdullahi / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Tompeters(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Was he supposed to say this.....

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by temitemi1(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
And u said ibb wrote this... I smell another big fat lie from apc bulletin grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

24 Likes

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by SeverusSnape(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Liar... It's not IBB, It's HIV.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by sammyj: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by xreal: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2015
That is not ibb, it must be a fake account.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by samplegirl(f): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

OP YOU ARE SICK AS YOU ARE THE ONE MOCKING GOD OF FRIUT OF THE WOMB.

WACTH IT, THIS RUBBISH YOU WROTE HERE MAY COME BACK TO HUNT AND HAUNT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

WE ARE NIGERIANS TALKING POLITICS WITH MATURITY AND YOU PULL THIS UP OUT OF YOUR OWN FOOLISHNESS AND I WANT TO TELL YOU HERE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE.

KNEEL DOWN WHEREVER YOU ARE AND START TO ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD O.

12 Likes

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by akinsadeez(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
If you can believe that this came from IBB himself then you must be the most gullible fool in the whole of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by adanduka: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerians impersonating celebrities since 1960

6 Likes

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by dahunsy(f): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2015
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by mmimahbub(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2015
samplegirl:

WACTH IT, THIS RUBBISH YOU WROTE HERE MAY COME BACK TO HUNT AND HAUNT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

WE ARE NIGERIANS TALKING POLITICS WITH MATURITY AND YOU PULL THIS UP OUT OF YOUR OWN FOOLISHNESS AND I WANT TO TELL YOU HERE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE.

KNEEL DOWN WHEREVER YOU ARE AND START TO ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD O.

Dia riz God du OooOoooO!
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Zuria(f): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
This statement was 1st credited to El Rufai....

No matter our political / religious divide, this statement is distasteful angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by aare07(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
The maker of this image shall be the first person to witness E-PRISON, either APC or PDP internet warrior

For all I care is Discipline
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
I personally will never stoop to mock anybody for barreness, however, the Jonathan campaign should know where to draw the line. Do not bring GMB's family into the campaign. Allow his late wife and daughter to rest in peace. Leave them alone, they should not force us to go personal campaign on GEJ because we have our venom. I hope we campaign with civility...

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Tompeters(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
samplegirl:

y not make ur research instead of the insult.....

I'll post other tweets from him so u c 4 urself

1 Like

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by lalasticlala(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
When did ibb join Twitter?

Parody account I guess...
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by morewealth(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
I doubt if these statements are coming from these men.. They are just too old for such naïve utterances.
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Let us re-call....on reading of GMB's wife's death, the nairaland CEO 5eun reacted thus
Hehe. Even Northerners would not vote for such a person. Sorry, did I call him a person? My mistake

No matter how hard he tries to hide his old posts, that inhuman post will continue to haunt him. He mocked a man that was mourning.

Cc: Caseless, Omenka, Donphilopus luisvangaal
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by donphilopus: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
Let us re-call....on reading of GMB's daughter's death, the nairaland CEO 5eun reacted thus

No matter how hard he tries to hide his old posts, that inhuman post will continue to haunt him.

Cc: Caseless, Omenka, Donphilopus

cheesy We all know where his allegiance lies na.
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by HYENACHIEF(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
people on nairaland can be 'dead-dumb'!!!! Even on the accounts bio, it says 'parody'... when I see some posts, I feel like crying!
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Collynzo419: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
samplegirl:
[s]LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

[/s]

Can you shut your mouth!

Is it the poster's fault that Patience is barren and useless as a woman?

You should kneel down and pray that God forgives patience and her husband for the way they have impoverished Nigerians

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Tompeters(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Check pics below for those of you who think I lied about the photo...

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
Let us re-call....on reading of GMB's daughter's death, the nairaland CEO 5eun reacted thus

No matter how hard he tries to hide his old posts, that inhuman post will continue to haunt him. He mocked a man that was mourning.

Cc: Caseless, Omenka, Donphilopus luisvangaal
I think it was his wife's death and not daughter. That is one post I will never forget!! He quickly took down the thread and deleted it but just like his siggy says "we will never forget!"
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by babadee1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
IBB is not on Twitter, neither is OBJ. I doubt if those men even know what Twitter is.
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by omenka(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
When did ibb join Twitter?

Parody account I guess...
Even if he's on twitter, I don't think he could say something like this. Prolly a parody.
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy We all know where his allegiance lies na.
Well, he has lost every moral respect from sane people.
omenka:
It think it was his wife's death and not daughter. That is one post I will never forget!! He quickly took down the thread and deleted it but just like his siggy says "we will never forget!"
Sure? Wife or Daughter? Wife died 2006, Daughter died 2012. Confirm lemme modify

1 Like

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by samplegirl(f): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tompeters:
y not make ur research instead of the insult.....

I'll post other tweets from him so u c 4 urself

When Muna Obiekwe died someone started to tweet as him and it later turned out to be fake.

An impostor tweeted like Victor Ikpeba and it later turned out to be fake.

An impostor tweeted claiming to be RCCCG and it later turned out to be fake.

I am telling you here that you are that person faking to be IBB. I may not share the same political ideology with him but IBB I know will not be foolish to make such comment about childlessnes because it is no more politics but attack on GOD.

If I may ask you, have you been a follower of IBB's tweeter handle? If yes give us what he has tweeted before. Let me remind you that GOD is seeing you. Never mock anybody about child bearing because in HIS wrath HE can take away the one he has given you.

TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED and A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. Don't try God.

1 Like

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by omenka(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
Well, he has lost every moral respect from sane people.

Sure? Wife or Daughter? Wife died 2006, Daughter died 2012. Confirm lemme modify
It was in 2006. That post is almost as old as the forum itself and he made it in the heat of the campaigns leading up to the general elections. Guess he was seeking patronage by leaning to the far-right since the forum was still within the budding stage.

1 Like

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by lalasticlala(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Even if he's on twitter, I don't think he could say something like this. Prolly a parody.

Yes. Even those of Obasanjos
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
It was in 2006. That post is almost as old as the forum itself and he made it in the heat of the campaigns leading up to the general elections. Guess he was seeking patronage by leaning to the far-right since the forum was still within the budding stage.
He has got the patronage. Lemme modify. I saved it, he thinks he's smart lol... Wicked Soul
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by HYENACHIEF(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tompeters:

doesn't it say 'parody' in the bio?? it's very very unfortunate!!! Nigerians can behave dumb!!!
Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tompeters:
Your pic shows it's a parody.

1 Like

Re: Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below by samplegirl(f): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo419:

Can you shut your mouth!

Is it the poster's fault that Patience is barren and useless as a woman?

You should kneel down and pray that God forgives patience and her husband for the way they have impoverished Nigerians

Nonsense

I have never joined issues with motor park touts and I will not start with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

750bn Agriculture Intervention Fund To Be Created By FG & CBN / Anambra APC State Congress Didn't Hold - Donatus Okonkwo / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.