Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? (809 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / 3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by filiks(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari has secretly asked his party chieftains to replace him with another candidate for the forthcoming Presidential election.

He acted on the advise of some APC stalwarts and founding fathers. The source has it that a very close associate to Buhari who pleaded for anonymity said the decision was in best interest of APC.

One of the reasons he gave for taking the painful decision is the certificate scandal in which the matter has been dragged to court and it is evident that buhari may not win the case which would lead to his disqualification at the eleventh hour.

Another reason is the way pdp has tarnished the name of buhari through the released documentary on buhari. He said the video is causing a massive decline in the number of buhari's admirers especially the youths as it was evident in the large turn out in pdp rally in rivers.

While the matter is being concluded, buhari has been given the free hand to name his substitute who must be from the north.

I wouldn't have taken this assertion seriously but for the fact that when everything was seemingly going good in Abia Pdp, my source also told me sometime ago that Alex Otti(an Abia governorship aspirant) would defect to APGA about a month before he actually did. Same source told me this one too so Please I need confirmation! No insults please, I just came across it.
Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
I can see that pdp e-trolls are going to the next level of insanity.
OP I sympathise with you, I assure you that President Buhari will pay special attention to our psychiatry hospitals.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by mgbeketoto: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by fattybombom: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ TILL BUHARI PRONOUNCES CORRUPTION CORRECTLY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by omenka(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op, hope you didn't wet the bad during the dream...
Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Weed at work angry
Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by Rilwayne001: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
filiks:
[s] Buhari has secretly asked his party chieftains to replace him with another candidate for the forthcoming Presidential election.
He acted on the advise of some APC stalwarts and founding fathers. The source has it that a very close associate to Buhari who pleaded for anonymity said the decision was in best interest of APC.
One of the reasons he gave for taking the painful decision is the certificate scandal in which the matter has been dragged to court and it is evident that buhari may not win the case which would lead to his disqualification at the eleventh hour.
Another reason is the way pdp has tarnished the name of buhari through the released documentary on buhari. He said the video is causing a massive decline in the number of buhari's admirers especially the youths as it was evident in the large turn out in pdp rally in rivers.
While the matter is being concluded, buhari has been given the free hand to name his substitute who must be from the north. Please I need confirmation! No insults please, I just came across it. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by filiks(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
OP I sympathise with you, I assure you that President Buhari will pay special attention to our psychiatry hospitals.

I'm guessing you didn't observe the question mark that ended the topic I just posted but if you did, then you, my friend, need, as a matter of urgency, a psychiatric evaluation more than the 'pdp e-trolls'. And erm...it will be more appropriate to say your president in waiting. Thank you, little one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by bright8(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
No way o. He must finish what he started. Now now he's tired?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by hyfr(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
child of deceit, you are born into lies and deceit, I doubt if u really have ur own certificate with u. Op said he came across an article and needs verification,its this ur own verification to the subject

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asked To Be Replaced? by itetemi: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
apart from their misinformation and lies,another way of identifying pdp paid agents is by their willingness to throw insults at every critique.

(1) (Reply)

What World Leaders Say About "Dokita" Jonathan / Ex-reps Speaker Patricia Etteh Joins APC From PDP / The Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.