Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

A Note To Seun! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Note To Seun! (655 Views)

A Note On Atheism / If You Are Ask To Take This Note To Market For N200 Will U Do / Is Buhari God’s New Beginning For Nigeria? A Note To The Church…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Note To Seun! by saintsinner360: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
I will want to use dis medium to air ma view, on wad I see as a breech of freedom of expression. D muslims, see us as infidels and yet deh use social media created by "infidel", and still dictate for us. I don't see any reason, y a muslim will come to our section and post nonsense, and a christian can't go to thierz. Seun, I wanna believe ya will see to dis cos I had d opportunity of going tru islam section and I saw so many lies dey say abt christians. Is dis fair? Dey go dere and talk abt so many fallacy and wen dey post thread we re denied access to their post. And wen we d christians post thread, ya see dem coming out to insult us. In politics section, I wrote an article and it was removed all becos its supports pdp, while ya see so many threads on apc and u see dem making front page. Seun come and do justice! SHALOM, #sonofAbraham
Re: A Note To Seun! by Hawlahscho(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
grabs a chair

waiting patiently for My oga Seun grin
Re: A Note To Seun! by EvilBrain1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
saintsinner360:
I will want to use dis medium to air ma view, on wad I see as a breech of freedom of expression. D muslims, see us as infidels and yet deh use social media created by "infidel", and still dictate for us. I don't see any reason, y a muslim will come to our section and post nonsense, and a christian can't go to thierz. Seun, I wanna believe ya will see to dis cos I had d opportunity of going tru islam section and I saw so many lies dey say abt christians. Is dis fair? Dey go dere and talk abt so many fallacy and wen dey post thread we re denied access to their post. And wen we d christians post thread, ya see dem coming out to insult us. In politics section, I wrote an article and it was removed all becos its supports pdp, while ya see so many threads on apc and u see dem making front page. Seun come and do justice! SHALOM, #sonofAbraham

Its not "your" (i.e. Christians) section. There are more than 2 religions in this world. Read this and stop your whining.
Re: A Note To Seun! by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Due to the religious diversity of the Nairaland community, it's impossible to come up with policies that will make everyone happy. We can't give everyone what they want, even if we try, because some people want the opposite of what some other people want. We do not seek to favour or help or disfavour or harm any religion; our priority is the Nairaland community as a whole - what's best for Nairalanders as a group. If you have complaints about our policies, or questions about why we're doing this or that, please send your complaints to the supermods via the home page. We'll respond to your complaints as quickly as we can and update this thread with the answers to your frequently asked questions.
https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each

(1)

'' / What I Just Noticed In Church / Islamic Burial Role Of Women .. Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.