Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? (1045 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by Jerryjat(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hey guys...

Is it right to ask your Uncle or an elderly person, who wedded not long ago... if his wife has put to birth?...

Cause there is this Uncle of mine, whom it being awhile i heard from... Buh we talked phone few days back... I asked about his family and he said all was good... I wanted to ask if he's wife has had a child buh i just Decided not to... I felt it might be embarrassing or there about if the wife hasn't bear a child...

So pls guys... I need a clarity on this...

Should i have asked... Or it better i didn't?...
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by Princecalm(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
from the way you are reporting this, it seems you are formal with your uncle.
you can equally ask him indirectly as well.
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by Caseless: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
As for me , I can't ooo. When she born, it wil be in public domain as naming ceremony go follow shele and family members go throng the event...from this , u shal find out.
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dnt bring it up. until he himself does.
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by Jerryjat(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Princecalm:

indirectly how?...
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by Princecalm(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jerryjat:

ask him how is baby, from there you will get to know better.
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by Jerryjat(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=Princecalm post=30245076][/quote]

lolz... Wen am no sure he's gotten one?...
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by Princecalm(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Jerryjat:

lolz... Wen am no sure he's gotten one?...
yea.
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by tpiah01: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Princecalm:

True.
Re: Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? by juman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
You can get the information from other close relatives.

I think asking directly is a bit odd.

Because if you are not close to the uncle he might probably tell you that children are well if even the couple have not born any pikin.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER! See The 19-yr-old SS3 Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Potion / Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos / Your Spouse Might Just Be An Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.