Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Be Re-united with Old Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (78812 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by UPRISING: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2007
MY NAME IS PRECIOUS OKECHUKWU (A.K.A, HERO FOTOS - - SLASH.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2007
am looking for my friend acidrop
we were both coursemates at NL.
last i saw her was a month ago .
thank yousssssssssss.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by naijawebe(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2008
If you once attended "BUILDING AND ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION TRAINING SCHOOL IN BENIN CITY", THEN BENDEL STATE, please howla at me!! If you are Emmanuel Umoru, Emmanuel Ehiaguina, Osadolor and Osaretin Ozah. I am looking for you.

HAPPY NEW-YEAR

Thanks SEUN for a good topic
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by arambada(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2008
Balogun Mutiu, looking for my teacher; (then) Miss Abigael Akpakip of 34, Iboko Street, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State.
She had her youth service at Alamuwa Grammar School, Ado-Odo, Ogun State in 1991-1992.
She studied Theatre Arts from University of Jos.
My hotline is 08023288887.
Kindly help link us.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by seunx(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2008
Well this is good,am looking for an old girl of mine goes by the name Bukky,dont remember her surname but she attended ipakodo secondary school was even a prefect.she's dark (ebony black).she stayed opposite general hospital ikorodu.am seun adeolu of gra ikorodu.thanks
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2008
Looking for :

1. Damola Adeyemo ( we attended St. Francis and Olivet High School,OYo)
2. Ayo Oni ( we attended St. Franics, Oyo)
3. Niyi Bankole ( family friends in Oyo, Dad was a Reverend)
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by tina4uj(f): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2008
My name is Justina uju Efobi, am looking forĀ  a freind of mine, Elfreada Nekpe Osuge, she is from edo state, we were secondry school mate, at Government Girls Science Secondary School Okaba Kogi Sate. please any Idea of this person should please contact me.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by sweetiemi(f): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2008
Hi everyone happy new year to you all!!!

Am Funmilola Taiwo, please am looking for BOLAJI OBAJIMI we attended INRI sch in Ibadan, St Louis Grammar Sch mokola ibadan she later left for iganmode grammar school ota i believe she was head girl 96 set. the last i heard was that she relocated to the states with her family. Please if you know her and her whereabout please let me know

thanks wink grin
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by mamaput(f): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2008
come has any one found somebody or is everyone still looking
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ifyalways(f): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2008
still searching for my best friend in school,obiageli ezekafor.we both attended ADO GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL,ONITSHA.ANAMBRA STATE.
am simply ifeoma,the class prefect/chapel prefect.

my NL friends too
iice baby
moodylady
zignorr and
bebedi
where are you guyz? sad cry sad
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Sista(f): 5:26am On Jan 15, 2008
Hello Mamaput, Happy new year.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Kaestro(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ Bunmi.I think I know Bisi Ojumu,she's also know as Alaba right? If so I used to visit her neighbour back in the 90s and I think her parents still live there.I can get you someone who has her contact.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Kaestro(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ Ayodeji Asiru-Balogun.I went to Toria on Unilag road. 82-84.Could we have been friends? I think not,anyway it's good to meet someone from back then.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by mamaput(f): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
yo sista were have you been
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by guyman2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2008
I need to be re-united with my friend VICTOR EDUOK who left HOPE WADDEL TRAINING INST. Calabar for the US in 1993 while we were in SS1.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by guyman2(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2008
I need to be re-united with my friend VICTOR EDUOK who left HOPE WADDEL TRAINING INST. Calabar for the US in 1993 while we were in SS1.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by folly69(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2008
i'll love to link up with my pals in primary school sunny fields on adelabu surulere,joseph owunmi,chuks mbatogwu,chinwe ogbonna,chinedu okonji funmi oshisanya etc,anybody that went to sunnyfields pls hola back @fola2069@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
when wud somebody ever say"lost but found here?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2008
My name is Ngozi, i attended instutute of management and technology (IMT) ENUGU. i had a friend by name chinwe we are known with chi2 by our friends. should anyone know her contact, please forward it here.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by dollyshow(f): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
Long time! nairaland. I am glad to be back.
My name is Dolapo I am trying to get in touch with my friends. Regina Onibudo in UK and also Isioma Uchidiuno also in UK anyone who know their whereabouts or how i can contact them please email me on dedolapo@gmail.com.
thanks as you do so.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by JUNIT1(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2008
any body that was at oluade nursery and primary school ilamoshe should reply, to me
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by JJay1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hi guys,

Is there any one that attended ABIOLA JACOBS PRY SCHOOL, OKE-FOKO IBADAN in the house, Im looking for those finished in 1986 basically.

Having gone round the world in the past years, I lost contact with ALL my primary school mates, not even a single one. Sad enough, my friends mock me that I shouldnt check on nairaland for them but should visit the motor parks, area boys joints, local markets if I want to find my old school mates. Please help prove them wrong
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by drjohnny(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2008
Please do u want to make the quickest money in life 10 dollars per effort and payment in 7 days. register ONLY thru http://www.johnnybravvo.dubaimlm.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by toyinA1(f): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2008
Anyone 4rm silver spring nusery&primary,pampers,aunty ayo secondary skul &unity ikere can call me 08035567537 my name is yetunde adegeye
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Psoul(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2008
Hey, thanx for this, My name is JUSTICE i ve been searching for this girl VIVIAN OKONKWO an Accountancy graduate of UNIBEN her dad was a former Vice Principal of Fed. Govt. College Okigwe. She did her IT wt Limca Okigwe. Please contact me wt either, de_irresistible@yahoo.com(pls daz underscore "_" after de for d mail ID) or call, 08038739818.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by adamsjosef(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2008
Please anyone in the house who knows the whereabout of a friend Popoola Olayinka Omobukola. We attended the same secondary school International Secondary School Ifako. 1998 set. Last time i heard of her she was living around ojodu area i.e olowoira and also learnt she finished from ogun state university ago iwoye. Any one with useful info should please contact me on 08056304263. My names Adams A. Joseph
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by enque(f): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2008
hi all,

pls anyone who knows d whereabout of MARY MONG, she attended fggc sagamu n later left for Queens college in 2001 or thereabt.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by worldman(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2008
hello nairalanders i m looking 4 my friend macaulay we were both classmate at school in those days we atented federal government college rumuokoro port/harcourt he later travell to london since 2002 we comminicated till august 2004 since then i have been looking for a way to communicate him please any body that no where about him should please call me on 08036655964 i have a reward 4 the person <100.000> one hundred thousand naira
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by pinaroll: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2008
Hai,
My name is Chrispiana Uwamu, I attended Charles walker INT'L NURSERY SCHOOL in Calabar b-w 1978-1983 and Immaculate Conception sec Sch, Itak in 1983-89 any one from such school should please contact me.

I am now in Ph working, Can anyone link me with Felicia Anwanakak, she finished from Unical and Martina Ayendi, i hear she is in UK
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by adamsjosef(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
pls im still searching for her ive not found her and the number i got from oatgold has never gone thru. pls i need 2 see her
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2008
am looking for toyinrayo. , we're friends on NL. . plz someone tell me why she hasn't been on. , will appreciate kiss
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Jaytee67(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hello,

I am James Tayo Olaniyan. Am looking for a friend Emmanuel Olusegun Omoare.
We schooled together at Agugu High School, Idi-Obi, Agugu, Ibadan between 1980 and 1985. We lost contact since around 1999 or 2000. Anyone with useful information to link us up should please do. My contact phone numbers are: 0805 415 8048 and 0802 384 1958.

I wouldn't mind to be linked up with any other old colleague of mine from either the above secondary school or from the University of Ilorin (Accounting Department) between 1988 and 1992.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Romancelanders Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.