Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Be Re-united with Old Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (78794 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by royalyinx(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2008
Hey y'all if there's anyone who attended Stella Marris in Onipanu area or St glorias primary in Maryland or Crown and coronet in Gbagada and above all NNSS Abeokuta , Hit me up asap and let me know you naa, Abeg
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by gentlejohn(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2008
My name is john Adadu and wish to be re-united with  old students of LUBA COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL IJEBU ODE between 93-95(j.s.s) particularly Adewale Adebayo,Aborishade Akinwale Smart and Odubayo Olalekan.my email is reljohn4xrist@yahoo.com 08066309575
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by charlele: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2008
I AM CHARLES CHUKWUDI OPARA,I SCHOOLED AT  FEDERAL GOVT. COLLEGE KANO.KANO STATE FROM 1991-1996.I WISH TO GET RE-UNITED WITH MY FRIENDS OF 1996 SESSION MOST ESPECIALLY MY GOOD FRIEND [b]UFUOMA OTIKPO (ALHAJI STONE).[/b]WE LOST CONTACT AFTER SCHOOL.HE WAS THEN BASED IN LAGOS BUT AN INDIGENE OF DELTA STATE.I CAN BE REACHED ON THIS PHONE NUMBER 08038978426 OR EMAIL checkcharlele@yahoo.com

PLEASE MAY SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE HELP ME LOCATED THIS MY FRIEND.

THANKS
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by akino(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2008
my name is AKINDELE DAODU. Iwant somebody to help locate OMOLARA BOLARINWA. We attended same primary school- LOCAL GOVT. PRIMARY SCHOOL IDI-ORO MUSHIN, LAGOS.

Nice gift awaits whoever links us.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by thunderboy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]

holla me if any body dey find me angry , grin grin grin , Me I dey find plenty people for yankee wey dey find correct ppl for 9ja , no long thing !
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by nana(f): 3:30am On Sep 07, 2008
Bamiprof:

@ nana
Yes i did, I was in Pry5b Mrs Nawajei's class. What's your real name? i may know you
'Peju Orekoya
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Bamiprof(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2008
Memories are faint but i still remember you. Holla at me on my yahoo id adbamz and we could catchup on things
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by benemeka: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2008
MY NAME IS EMEKA. pls can someone link me up to my very good pen pal when i was in secondary school. her name is NNENNA UDUMA FROM ABIA STATE. she was a student at FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE{SCHOOL OF NURSING} UMUAHIA. MY NO 07037755058. MY EMAIL IS benemeka2003@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by geolabious(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hello my name is Geolabious

Am looking for where my Almighty God lives

if any know where he live holla me on

080-J-E-S-U-S
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by geerufus(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hi Nairalanders. I'm Gbenga Rufus (4merly Gbenga Ogunedojutimi)
I love 2 hook-up wit these old, as in real old friends.

1)  Gbenga Abiodun – Classmate at M.H.S, Okitipupa, Ondo State.
2)  Samuel Shonibare – Classmate at Anthony Village High School, Lagos.
3)  Deji Amuni – Classmate at M.H.S, Okitipupa.
4)  Bolaji Bakare (Obenje) – Classmate at Anthony Village High School.
5)  Biodun Awe – Royal Ambassador days.
If U sabi any of dis people, or any of dem visit dis site, pls contact me.

gbenga Rufus
geerufus@yahoo.co.uk
08066440199[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by teeboyy: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hi, ma name OLATUNJI WUSSU i left Iju-Ebiye high school, and i wouldn't mind if i get to meet with ma old friends there. Like OLUWATOYIN AJIBOLA (aka portable), ADARAMAJA ADEWALE, FATUNMBI NURUDEEN, and all the people that knows me in iju-ebiye high school. they can reach me on +2348061377174 or+2348081312782 or hola2nji@yahoo.com.
Save up 1, love
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2008
My name is Jessica Okumagba. I went to Ronik Primary School.Please if anyone knows Shile Agunbiade,Anna Afia,Alexandra Akinyele, hook a sister up.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by slyk2(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2008
My name is KINGSLEY IGWENAZOR
Just get me this guy
CHIEDOZIE DINGWOKE, he read Electrical And Electronics Engineering at FUTO.

Also, RALUCHUKWU NWAFOR.
We lived in the same compound at NSUKKA.
She attended UNN primary school.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by AshleyDW(f): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2008
hi i'm Ashley 'Dele-Williams, I'm looking for my school-mother from F.G.G.C Ip, Osun state. Her name is Elizabeth Moemeke. I aven't seen her since she left school 2000. pls anybody dat's knows her whereabout,or if she gets dis should holla- seyiadey@yahoo.com, or dedamsobuk@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by greatgut(f): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
hi, anybody from St Mary's nursery school, Nsukka. and Central school, Nsukka.
Chinwendu and Chibuzo, can't remember there surnames cos its been long.
I left Central School after our primary 3. My name is Chinwendu.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by greatgut(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
Am also looking for other school mates at Railway Primary School 2, Aba. 1994 graduating class.
Onyinyechi, She also attended Girls secondary commercial school, Aba.
Lovina Anya, we were together at St Josephs college Aba, she has a sister Comfort by name. They stay at Tenant road Aba, pls anybody who knows these pple should contact me with this email add; chinwel@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Pappyshoes(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
I am Tunde  fondly called Pappyshoes . I was in OAU, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.(1995----2001). I studied Animal Science, stayed in Awo Hall throughout the 5 years, meanwhile i was a Shoe designer then on campus, GREAT IFE, If you are my friend, reach me on smileagain200@aol.com./037784492, 037784535(multilinks mobile)
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Dextiny(f): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
My name is Ngozi, and will like
to get in touch with Christain Emeka Nnabuife.
I guess he is a medical doctor by now.
He schooled at Ajeromi Ifelodun high sch Apapa
for his secondary edu and UNN for his degree.
We both lived in Osho Drive, Apapa few years ago.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Dextiny(f): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
My name is Ngozi, and will like
to get in touch with Christain Emeka Nnabuife.
I guess he is a medical doctor by now.
He schooled at  Ajeromi Ifelodun high sch Apapa
for his secondary edu and UNN  for his degree.
We both lived in Osho Drive, Apapa few years ago.
Pls mail me , ngonzeh002@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by segunowola: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hi,
I love this forum and i will love to encourage it had chat on it.
i will like to meet my old friends,and the ultimate search is making me feel so happy which will be a great opportunity to re-unite lost contact youth in nigeria,and which will build continuety in the Society.
My Friends name is Ola Odutayo, we both Had our Secondary School life @ Wahab folawiyo High school, Osborne Road Ikoyi Lagos, 1984-87. The then Form 1-3. The Dad work / had a Company @ Sandgrous in Lagos, while I leaved @ Dodan barracks then

Rgds
Segun O
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by segunowola: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hi,
I love this forum and i will love to encourage it had chat on it.
i will like to meet my old friends,and the ultimate search is making me feel so happy which will be a great opportunity to re-unite lost contact youth in nigeria,and which will build continuety in the Society.
My Friends name is Ola Odutayo, we both Had our Secondary School life @ Wahab folawiyo High school, Osborne Road Ikoyi Lagos, 1984-87. The then Form 1-3. The Dad work / had a Company @ Sandgrous in Lagos, while I leaved @ Dodan barracks then

Rgds
Segun Owolabi
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by saisalam: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2008
my name is agbaje saheed olawale( Salami) i attended Olivet Baptist Height School Oyo. i had a close friend of mine Adebowale Fasipe who graduated from university of Lagos. any one in contact with him my phone number is 08023296033
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Fancier(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2008
Nice work nairaland.

Am searching for the following people that have really made impact in my life@ a once upon a time

DR DAPO (08034702000 formally using this no but nolonger available)
Dr IBRAHIM
Both used to work at Prince and Princess Hospital @ Ojo Road by Ligali b/stop Ajegunle

MARIAM , forgotten her surname but we were class mate in L.A PRIMARY SCHOOL off
AGAUSA Ajegunle the father is a Medical Doctor and She has an Imediate younger Sister forgetten her name too. I left the sch then in primary 4 and after then i heard she and her family travelled out of Lagos due to crisess then btw the Hausas and Yorubas. Her formal residence too was just @ the back of the sch @ Agausa. And she use to bite her lower lips and pack the mouth in a way then kiss kiss kiss

And Also the great 2003 set of Awodi Ora Sec Sch @ Awodi Ora Estate Behinde Julius Berger by Mile 2

AYOOLA ADIJAT(used to stay @ 20 Yaay crescent heard she moved out of lagos)

OPAH OKEY HENRY(used to stay with the Dad and step mom by PPL b/stop OKoko forgotten the street)

ADENIYI AKEEM(stays in Olodi Apapa dnt knw his of whereabout now)

OLORUNYOMI PETER(heard in LAUTECH studying computer prog)

OLOASEUNBIKAN ADERONKE

Please if anyone has information about these people please notify me on nairaland or email me on ancy4life@yahoo.co
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by kachiside: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hi, i can't believe i have gone through the whole `19 pages without seeing any body from my former secondary school. What does it say, that they are noy looking for themselves or what, they don't want to catch up on the good old time of boarding school.

Please anybody that graudated from Holy Rosary college,Enugu1997 set, should contact me with this e-mail address, makakolo@gmail.com,.

Also looking for my dear friend Debeorah Ughelli or so not sure abt the surname, we served toghter in Taraba state,2005-2006. she is from Benue state, heard she is working with ministry of justice, Benue state or so.

Please she shld get in contact with the above email.

I hope it works.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by toideve(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2008
Nice thread
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by seyibello: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
smiley gud 2 know.
Would luv to find Funke Mapaderun. We attended Iyaniwura Primary School together in 1992. Last heard 4rm her in 1993.
Seyi
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by seyibello: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2008
anybody who @tnd Model college Meiran btw 95/2k1?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Boslo: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
My name is Bosede Adakomola nee Omolayo.
Am searching for Bimbo Ogundiyi. We both attended Unity Sec. School Owo frm 1990-1995.
Does anybody know her wherabouts?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by mycece: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2008
Hi, My name is CHIEDU CHARLES ODUM. Finished from Community Grammar School Lagos 1993. Finished from UNILAG, Chemistry Dept 1998. Would like to hook up with any old classmate where ever you may be. Lets unite. Call or Text me on 0802 376 3112. Cheers.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Mimz(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2008
I really nid 2 get in touch wit dis guy i had a crush on in primary skool his name is jesse jon ode n sagamu girls 2002/2003 set.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by beeola(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
Anyone PERO FABANWO's contacts please shuld let mi knw,we went to same pry sch whch is CHILDVILLE NURS/PRY YABA
just mail mi ha contact details on meetdeejay@yahoo.com or ab4real7@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by origina9ja(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
kemi obatoyinbo from kogi state i think undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Romancelanders Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.