Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? (1117 Views)

Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign / PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by lagdmark(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Honestly speaking,if Buhari is your father or granpa will you allow him to used by politicians.
Buhari is 72, and very weak
Buhari has tried many times under different political parties to become President but Failed.
Buhari is not been fair to himself and family
Check out the world health life expectancy rate for a male African
At 72 I prefer relaxing in my country home .
Why has Buhari at 73 not produce a new breed of politicians , is he just greedy or his pension benefit is not enough to sustain him.
Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe....
Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by Tycike: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
lagdmark:
Honestly speaking,if Buhari is your father or granpa will you allow him to used by politicians.
Buhari is 72, and very weak
Buhari has tried many times under different political parties to become President but Failed.
Buhari is not been fair to himself and family
Check out the world health life expectancy rate for a male African
At 72 I prefer relaxing in my country home .
Why has Buhari at 73 not produce a new breed of politicians , is he just greedy or his pension benefit is not enough to sustain him.
The new king of Saudi Arabia is 79.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by kestolove95(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
We will not rest until we fix tinz..dats what buhari stands for.
Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even if an 80 year old man ll make Naija a place you always wanna be. May God put him there
Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by Gmajor(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tycike:
we are talking abt democracy here
Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even if Buhari is One day old...I'll not still vote for him....How much more now that he is almost 100years old..

Op, its your duty to retire him come Feb 14....But don't be surprised if Buhari contests again in 2019 with the party AIP ( don't ask me what AIP means)!

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by Adminisher: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gmajor:

we are talking abt democracy here

What is the meaning of your statement?. Because we have a democracy is why a 72man is as qualified as a 57 year old man. The US is a democracy as well and Ronald Reagan was president in his late seventies. Any attempt to bring age into the issue of Nigeria's Presidency will always be met with violent opposition.
Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by Gmajor(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adminisher:

What is the meaning of your statement?. Because we have a democracy is why a 72man is as qualified as a 57 year old man. The US is a democracy as well and Ronald Reagan was president in his late seventies. Any attempt to bring age into the issue of Nigeria's Presidency will always be met with violent opposition.

yes u are right
apc is a violent opposition n thats the only thing the know
Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by tobechi20(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tycike:

only happens in islamic country
Re: Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? by phrancys001(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
D just voted in president of tunisia is 88.

(1) (Reply)

Kennedy Okpara Distributing Jonathan’s Bribes To Pastors / We Have Invited Dokubo Over Inflammatory Statements-DSS / Nigerians Will Be Disappointed If Buhari Wins Feb 14 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.