Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) (52028 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Pregnancy Pic Of Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Proffdada: 5:57am On Jan 30, 2015
are u sure it's not a sacrifice?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by mekani(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Too much of smoking caused dis and by d way who het d bale self?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by kelvinnn(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2015
And u want me to blv this lies.....that twitter handle is fake*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by micrep3030(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Sorry about dat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by prettymina(f): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2015
OMG....so sorry dear...God's favour on the way
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by charliesco1(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Who give am belle in d first place cos I never hear say she wed... Who give am belle in d first place cos I never hear say she wed...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by bastien: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
lestat:

GEJ is that you?
Yeah........do wanna join the committee ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Oskilala: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
phayvoursky:
Only you smoke weed, smoke skunk, smoke cigar, smoke shisha

If she smoke's those then what?.....if i hear say na smoke cause am ..... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Oskilala: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
mekani:
Too much of smoking caused dis and by d way who het d bale self?

Taah!!!....Shat aapp! there. sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Oskilala: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Proffdada:
are u sure it's not a sacrifice?

What kindda rubbish human is this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Show us the pregnancy certificate first or ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Aww.. I really pity her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by massayo: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
akuko

Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by gbishman: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
My sister in as much as i mourn this ill faith of yours, but it should'nt come as a surprise. Scientifically it has been proven that a foetus cannot survive in a toxic environment like wise all other organisms. I strongly suggest you quit smoking and try and sanitise your internal environment for life to sustain.
My warmest condolence for the innocent lad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by blacq2009(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=rutemi post=30248035][/quote]

All the people I see in the pic are smiling. Hope they're not jubilating
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by holyboss: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2015
tdayof:

Seun

Meanwhile

No be me taLk am o.. hold holyboss responsible

Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by temmym4(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2015
englishmart:
shiiit! She lost the pregnancy. Hope the baby didn't die?

Oh not at all, the baby is living in your sitting room.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2015
bastien:
Yeah........do wanna join the committee ?

Nah, but I look forward to seeing you jailed for corruption and treason.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Wen did she get married?
Wen was she impregnated?
Who impregnated her?
Wen did she lose d pregnancy?

Questions desperately begging for an answers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Wen did she get married?
Wen was she impregnated?
Who impregnated her?

Questions desperately begging for answers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by bastien: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2015
lestat:

Nah, but I look forward to seeing you jailed for corruption and treason.
lol under Which offence?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Mattpopson101: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Sorry Poko Baby
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by evea: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Y won't she lose it wen she smokes? dey don't hear word. RIP BABY
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Temptee101(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2015
offspec:
OP, next time, circle ONLY the stomach. Don't cross your boundary before wetin happen between Linda and Funke go happen between you and Tonto
Hahahaha grin grin... Una no well for this forum
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by legallyblonde(f): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
holatin:

hahahahahahahaha you don know how Nairaland goes
wink
holatin:

hahahahahahahaha you don know how Nairaland goes
i dey teyu cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by legallyblonde(f): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
shebi tonto is Seuns bae wink cheesy
Ah no dey aus o..tell the person wey send this say u nor find me o #beforedemgocmbanme
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by legallyblonde(f): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
this got me cracking. I think you shoul try going into comedy.
lols..i lie?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2015
legallyblonde:
Ah no dey aus o..tell the person wey send this say u nor find me o #beforedemgocmbanme
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Wen did she get married?
Wen was she impregnated?
Who impregnated her?

number 2 question is seun smiley

Questions desperately begging for answers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by legallyblonde(f): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Chadso:
Pls can I borrow the mirror in ya profile Pic??
na d mirror wey i take dey charm all d better men for akwa ibom b dat o.sorry bruv grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm, sorri fr ya loss Tonto.... By d way wen where u put in d family way??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.