Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos (770 Views)

Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) / Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by tuslakoncept: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Say whatever, you cannot continue to do same thing and expect a different result. Let someone else check what one has been doing for the past 4yrs.

Think before you cast!
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
You are correct, APC in Lagos should stop talking about change cos that would mean a change to PDP cos they've been in position for 16 years in Lagos. They've done well in Lagos though
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by tuslakoncept: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
firstEVA:
You are correct, APC in Lagos should stop talking about change cos that would mean a change to PDP cos they've been in position for 16 years in Lagos. They've done well in Lagos though

I completely agree with the fact that APC has done well in Lagos, BUT someone else should come as a CHECK

1 Like

Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by OAUTemitayo: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
You agreed that APC has done very well in Lagos but want another party notorious for failure and mal-administration to take over a state that is working? Is that not against logic?
Ask the people of Ogun state how the felt when they abandoned AD for PDP just because they want a change despite knowing very well that AD is better than PDP.
Think twice but its your decision anyway.
tuslakoncept:

I completely agree with the fact that APC has done well in Lagos, BUT someone else should come as a CHECK
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
tuslakoncept:

change should only be agitated for when the party in power is not meeting up to expectation, if they are doing well what's the use of change.
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Me too think Lagos should try PDP and see what they have to offer...atleast we are shouting change and we shouldnt be bias
OYa sai Buhari
Lagos vote in PDP
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by dharyour93(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by dharyour93(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmm True Talk but what do you think about [size=15pt]CONTINUITY?[/size]
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by tuslakoncept: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
You agreed that APC has done very well in Lagos but want another party notorious for failure and mal-administration to take over a state that is working? Is that not against logic?
Ask the people of Ogun state how the felt when they abandoned AD for PDP just because they want a change despite knowing very well that AD is better than PDP.
Think twice but its your decision anyway.
In the business world my dear friend, especially where proper accounting is done. You don't have an employee request for funds, approve the request, get paid and use the fund, retire his expenditure and still signoff on his on retirement. You have given such an employee too much power and room to be a thief, there must be checks and balance, people should check what other people do. Igba kan olo bi orere(Yoruba Adage)
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by OAUTemitayo: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2015
You don't check "ALLEGED FRAUD" with election of known fraudsters. I have my reservations about Tinubu but settling for a barbaric and fraudulent party like PDP. I will rather not vote than vote pdp. You only need to compare 16 years of APC in Lagos to 16 YEARS OF PDP AT ABUJA.
tuslakoncept:

In the business world my dear friend, especially where proper accounting is done. You don't have an employee request for funds, approve the request, get paid and use the fund, retire his expenditure and still signoff on his on retirement. You have given such an employee too much power and room to be a thief, there must be checks and balance, people should check what other people do. Igba kan olo bi orere(Yoruba Adage)
Re: Change Is When APC Wins Presidential And PDP Gubernatorial Election In Lagos by tuslakoncept: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
If only Labour Party was as vibrant, honestly the options available (PDP/APC)are just not it

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Role Played By Chadian And Cameroonian Armies. (clarification) / right / Ahmadu Ali And The Blindness In Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.