Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerians Look Before You Leap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Look Before You Leap (621 Views)

Leap Year : 8 Interesting Facts About The ‘LEAP DAY ’ You Should Know! / Facts And Figures About Leap Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Look Before You Leap by KingsleyCEO: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
The way people are shouting sai Buhari and hailing reminds me of the biblical position on the coming of the antichrist, I'm not in any way suggesting that My beloved General is, but let's also not be quick to forget that the present President got almost same acceptance back then. In Nigeria today all you here is "vote him out" , "kick him out" etc at when I hear things like this, I just keep wondering if we as a people really know what we want. By our actions we are like a people fighting over who drives the vehicle when we were yet to decided our destination... Perhaps I should remind us of Professor Ambrose Ali of blessed memory who was a one time governor of Edo State , he was stoned and tamed evil while in office, but long after he left the people concluded that their judgement was in error. In conclusion, I say to well meaning Nigerians; let's look before we leap for posterity sake.

My personal pray is thus:
God pull down who ever needs to go down and exalt who ever needs to be exalted for Nigeria's interest.
Re: Nigerians Look Before You Leap by Lisaflex(f): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Word!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I MAY Vote For GMB / Again, Jonathan Loses Poll Organised By Own Aide / Renew Push For Election Postponement By Jonathan - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.