Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. (727 Views)

The Church And Evangelism Today / The Only True (miracle) Ever / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
a lot of desperate people are falling victim to false prophets and pastors on a daily basis. miracle is good because Jesus was known for miracle. but a lot of witch doctors are now operating under the umbrella of church as bishops, prophets etc. miracles do take place in those churches. the sick do temporally get healed ,only to suffer from another ailment later. you end up leaving in a worst state than when you came.so how do you instantly know the fake and true church?.

when a prophet calls you out by name and tells you your life history and every thing about you and end up demanding for money in order to offer special prayer or to buy spiritual items for the prayer ,then he's not of God

when people get results and testimonies on a daily basis without the casting out of demons.that's the easiest way to know a false miracle church.the don't cast out demons but people do get healed and received solution.then flee for your life
Re: Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kenneth4u205:
a lot of desperate people are falling victim to false prophets and pastors on a daily basis. miracle is good because Jesus was known for miracle. but a lot of witch doctors are now operating under the umbrella of church as bishops, prophets etc. miracles do take place in those churches. the sick do temporally get healed ,only to suffer from another ailment later. you end up leaving in a worst state than when you came.so how do you instantly know the fake and true church?.

when a prophet calls you out by name and tells you your life history and every thing about you and end up demanding for money in order to offer special prayer or to buy spiritual items for the prayer ,then he's not of God

when people get results and testimonies on a daily basis without the casting out of demons.that's the easiest way to know a false miracle church.the don't cast out demons but people do get healed and received solution.then flee for your life

ok Rev king
Re: Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. by simplemach(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
My dear op, can u defend this?
Re: Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. by chezholy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op U funny
Re: Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
@op.. all miracles are faked.. when asked to repeat these miracles under close scrutiny and observation. The miracle goes to sleeo. As joagbaje angry
Re: Two Easiest Way To Know True Miracle Church And False Miracle Church. by CrazyMan(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
voltron:
@op.. all miracles are faked.. when asked to repeat these miracles under close scrutiny and observation. The miracle goes to sleeo. As joagbaje angry
Lol...exactly my thoughts.

Secondly most of those miracles are unconfirmed despite their high rate of publicity.

There are hundreds of pastors claiming they have healing powers, you see them heal tens and hundreds on TV, yet no one has ever come across any benefactor of their so called healing.

So I ask myself if its ghost this people heal...cos all the cripples, blind people, deaf people...etc I've know my whole life are exactly the same way they were born, despite their countless visits to this self acclaimed men of god's churches.

(1) (Reply)

God Is A Sanctuary / How Hiding Keeps You From Seeking / Man ‘has Sex With Tree, Claims He Is God And Tried To Stab Cop'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.