Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid (8215 Views)

Can You Recognize This Woman? She Stole 100k And Phone From Lagos Boutique / Checkout These People Before Fame. / You Won’t Recognize These Naija Celebrities When You See These Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Formidable1: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
See how old they have grown.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Airforce1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
who are they?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:
who are they?
Sound of the music cast. Have you not watched it? smiley

7 Likes

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Airforce1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
Sound of the music cast. Have you not watched it? smiley

Nah

I'm not a television person

How you doing

1 Like

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Formidable1: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:
who are they?

You don't know them?? That shows u'r still a baby tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by badassProdigy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
i see...
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by agohmamuda(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
@Nneka123 wats sup?? Me wanting to knw u better.
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Formidable1: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
*singing* "the hills are alive with the sound of music, ooooh..."

One of the best movies in those days.

5 Likes

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Airforce1:

Nah

I'm not a television person

How you doing
shocked That's super strange! everybody has watched this movie, even the new generation now have watched it too. Go watch it, it's not bad. I'm fine, you? smiley
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Formidable1: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
*singing* "the hills are alive with the sound of music, aaaahhh..."

One of the best movies in those days.
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Huffington: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
My favourite childhood movie.
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Mutuwa(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mehn.. up and till this moment i watch movies like this.
Its a timeless classic every family should have.

The vontrapps.
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Airforce1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked That's super strange! everybody has watched this movie, even the new generation now have watched it too. Go watch it, it's not bad. I'm fine, you? smiley

ok I will tryna give it a shot lol

I'm super good Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Middlefinger1: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why d 3rd lady from right kum short? Her height dey reduce bah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
“So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night.
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight...”

I will always love this movie.
It brings back so much memories. embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Kagame: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Captain Von Trapp,sister Maria and family.

1 Like

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Lisaflex(f): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
*humming*Edelweiss,favourite things,wen you knw d note to sing(doe! a deer,a female deer...),odleigh,etc ...1 of d best movies ever! smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by obami007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
The good old days,,,,,,,,good memories
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by yorex2011: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sound of music... *so long, fairwell.. Its time to say goodbye....
Nice movie
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by osnova(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Captain Vonn trap,Fluorine maria,lisle,Friget,Liza,Kurt,brigita,martha and Gretel@1

3 Likes

Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
My observation is that the women used to be taller than tthe guys, now they are shorter than the guys. Guys beware of your ladies, with time they would grow annoyingly short
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Oahray: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
So sound of music now exists only in the memory of people who watched it long ago, that the new generation kids couldn't possibly have watched it? I get... It obviously cannot be found on cd or dvd or anywhere else. Who would have thought? *rolling eyes*
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by hrykanu231(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Marie, and dat Oga dat blows whistle to call his kids...never had time to watch dat movie cos it was long(3 hrs) and our black and white TV sef, bn d f'up
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Kingblingz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even people wey neva watch am go dey form say dem don watch am nobody wan carry last,well lemme join the league,WOW captain trapp don Old finish o,Nice movie tho! Those years wey I dey always sit down 4 front of TV
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by baybeeboi: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yea,Von Trapp family
met them sometime in America in 1965
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by ignis: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Captain Von Trapp, Maria and Co. ....

Really missed this
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by lilmax(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
I dont
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by axortedbabe(f): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Are they togolese?
I was born with a wooden spoon,i neva had d opportunity 2 watch tv as a child*moody*
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Sparkle777(f): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beautiful family movie. But how come Maria looks younger than most of the kids?
Also can someone help me wit the lyrics of, Girls in white sashes and Blue satin..... I love dat song.
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
baybeeboi:
Yea,Von Trapp family
met them sometime in America in 1965
What is the name of that 'thing' you're taking?
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by baybeeboi: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
What is the name of that 'thing' you're taking?
Kunu and Zobo
wetin you d take
Re: If You Recognize These People, Then You're No Longer A Kid by 100Cents: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
SOUND OF MUSIC.

Sister Maria...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEW!: How To Get Sexy Ladies Whatsapp Number / Chioma Spotted Heavily Pregnant With Davido’s 3rd Child / Bbnaija2021: BOMA AND ANGEL Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.