Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) (40890 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) / Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) / Linda Ejiofor's Fela Inspired Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by contactmorak: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
The yoruba actress wore this dress to her birthday in Lagos over the weekend and caused quite a stare. Liz Anjorin, Laide Bakare, yinka Quadri and many others were at the event.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/01/photos-yoruba-actress-lola-ajibola_29.html

1 Like

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by simplemach(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Did anybody remind her what she was celebrating?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Christianos: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Brutal Wardrobe Malfunction!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
shes in desperate need of a husband

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Afrok(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Too badt, she wore her wedding gown and none of the guys/men present wore suit undecided. I guess she must be looking lonely in wedding gown without any guy in suit to complete " u can kiss ur bride" when she cut the birthday cake .

4 Likes

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by contactmorak: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Lisaflex(f): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
All i see is a white dress n not a wedding gown

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Make she dey wed herself na as guys no wan wed her..

1 Like

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Christianos:
Brutal Wardrobe Malfunction!
I disagree with you, she being spiritual and working out her faith towards getting married.I like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
That could as well pass as a white gown undecided

1 Like

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by cycline404(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't really know this lady.
I am a Yoruba, we too like Paparazzi, what is she doing with a body guard.
I have never seen Geneviev with one.
All the same happy birthday. And pre wedding life.

6 Likes

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by kultimate009: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Who is she exactly?
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
which weed does she takes

my first post after a long days of ban.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na her wedding or bornday
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by dante23: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
That had better not be the groom or else we go hear the remaining part of the wedding for linda ikeji "click here" moment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na wa ooooo
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Maczeelly(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wetin we no go c 4 diz world
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
beautiful woman
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by moscorinho007(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na wardrobe malfunction abi na brain malfunction be dis

1 Like

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
l was sitting for "Use of English" in a
professional Exam last week . I shaded
the ones i knew, and was waiting for
manna to fall from Heaven when i
noticed an older lady sitting beside me. She
was shading and was not looking up. I
assumed she must be an English teacher
impersonating a candidate that must have
paid her handsomely.
Through the help of my long neck, i
peeped and checked her work, she was
in number 65, i was still in number 21
and time was running out.
I quickly thanked God and started
shading along with her. We got to
number 98 together, suddenly, she
looked up....guess who this lady
was,PATIENCE JONATHAN! She caught
me copying her and shouted in a low
tone; "What are it"?
"Why is you dey copying me"? "Copys!
copys"! "Cat copys Cats" "You is not
shaming"! "As big as you dey"! "You is
a dull boys"! "You are a disgrace to
your birthday". "I go reporter you to
cheachear" "I will make sure education
ministress comot ur surname inside his
list" "See u mumu
Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!!
heeeyyyy!!!
I am finished ooh, ooh, who has eraser
eeeehhhh!!!!!!!! WAYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Don't laugh alone.send to others

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmm. Badt belle. They don finish am. Simply because she is not married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
This just look like a normal chiffon gown abi na my eye

1 Like

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
That could as well pass as a white gown undecided
why hath sad sweety
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by dmjinc(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
As husband no gree come, make she self feel like bride with white dress na.

All this old mama sef. Its high time u start doing b day for ur shudrens
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by iponrite: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
see person
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Omo na ritual thing o,na her jazz master asked her to dress that way on her birthday for a purpose grin

2 Likes

Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by slimaliyu(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
I dont know her,meaning i have no bussiness been in this thread.

goodnite people.
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Burger01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
That ain't a wedding gownangry
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by oseiwe(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
any white gown na wedding gown? see what Linda has caused!
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Owh! I have to mention Nneka123 again...I need your expertise on this. Can't seem to wrap my head around this. Don't worry Nneka, the days of indiscriminate mentions are over. You can now breathe again, breathe again. *Used to love that song*
Re: Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Just because Joan Rivers is Dead sad sad sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor As Teenage Girl / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.