Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo (1452 Views)

Banging! Photos Of This Seductive Igbo Girl In Native Attire Will Definitely Blo / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / This Guy Swallowed FOUR Wraps Of Fufu Whole!…..his Throat Is Definitely A PIT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by opeyemisteph: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Timi Dakolo posted this photo on Instagram few minutes ago. The woman seems to understand what she's reading. You just can tell from the look on her face...lol

[img]http://2.bp..com/-I9GH3MBMLuA/VMqCQ6lqZWI/AAAAAAAADNk/nNyCU9LO2Nk/s1600/reading.png[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/#sthash.hPKeFWhg.dpuf
Re: Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by Afrok(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yeah! She could've understood what was inside but turning the book upside down has made the things written in the book look like the handwriting on the wall. shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by Wuuworld(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chaaiiiii!!!!, a poor woman.....Jonathan no try at alllllllllllll.....
Re: Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by gunuvi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Don't you guys know there are some books that are half english and half French or other language that are printed from both front and back and from each side you look its like you are reading upside down. And there are also some mags I have seen that are printed similarly too till the middle of the page. Although the woman may really be pretending she can read.
I hope you guys can understand my explanation cos I am already on 8 gulder. I will be back tomorrow to come and edit my post sha. Good night...bar man, Next bottle please!!!
Re: Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by badassProdigy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
dis can only happen in Nigeria... grin
Re: Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
badassProdigy:
dis can only happen in Nigeria... grin
and do you bother to ask OP that " is she a celeb?"
Re: Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by Airforce1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wuuworld:
Chaaiiiii!!!!, a poor woman.....Jonathan no try at alllllllllllll.....

Yo tryna be funny aight?
Re: Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by badassProdigy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
vheMa:
and do you bother to ask OP that " is she a celeb?"
no ma... cry
Re: Something Is Definitely Wrong With This Photo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
badassProdigy:

no ma... cry
lol see your face grin u funny

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Wants Her Money Back After Listening To Olamide & Phyno ‘2kings’ / Tonto Dikeh Puts Side-boob On Display In New Pic / So Sad! Classic FM OAP Sylvester Ojigbede (sly) Passes Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.