Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ama K Abebrese Says 'kissing John Dumelo Was Like Kissing A Brother' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ama K Abebrese Says 'kissing John Dumelo Was Like Kissing A Brother' (881 Views)

John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Helen Paul Shares Throwback Photos Of When She Was Like A Pencil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ama K Abebrese Says 'kissing John Dumelo Was Like Kissing A Brother' by vicostyle200: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
[img]http://static.pulse.com.gh/img/incoming/crop3255674/8092789710-chorizontal-w644/ama-K-Abebrese-Pulse.jpg[/img]
Ghanaian actress, Ama K Abebrese speaks on her most memorable kissing scene.
Ghanaian actress, Ama K Abebrese, while promoting her movie'Double Cross' on Pluzz FM, spoke on her most memorable kissing scene.
According to the 'Sinking Sands' actress, kissing John Dumelo was like kissing a bother;

“I haven’t had that many kissing scenes. I have kissed like only two or three people in a movie before. Kissing someone like John Dumelo was like kissing a brother.
The most memorable one will be Sinking Sands with Jimmy Jean-Louis. But I have done kissing scenes on stage in the UK.”
“I can’t say the most memorable one because the headlines will run crazy and ten years from now my children will be reading about that online and I don’t want that. All I can say is that they are all memorable and special." She said.
Ama K Abebrese is popular for movies like 'Sinking Sands', Double Cross', 'Ties That Bind', amongst others.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/ama-k-abebrese-kissing-john-dumelo-was.html
Re: Ama K Abebrese Says 'kissing John Dumelo Was Like Kissing A Brother' by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
see as she be like chocolate kiss
Re: Ama K Abebrese Says 'kissing John Dumelo Was Like Kissing A Brother' by icebebe(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
dog talk

(1) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Presidential Rally In Calabar Today / Lupita Nyong'o $150,000 Oscar Dress Stolen (photo) / 5 Reasons Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Lost To Buhari (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.