Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Survive In Uni Financially Via Facebook/twitter in 3 easy steps! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Survive In Uni Financially Via Facebook/twitter in 3 easy steps! (425 Views)

500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession / PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In Uni Financially Via Facebook/twitter in 3 easy steps! by Tombae(f): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Most of us uni students struggle one way or the other with the pocket money our parents and guardians give us. sad Sometimes one even forgets how the money finishes so fast! Is it from paying departmental fees, to paying for one thing or the other the school authorities enforce suddenly on us... , all these things contribute one way or the other to making a student with minimal finances very broke nah! sad
To cut my story short sha, I discovered today while browsing through Facebook that we can now borrow money using something recently launched by Sterling Bank called Sterling Social Lender grin. The 3 simple steps are:

1. Connect and Register to Sterling Bank via your Twitter or Facebook account.

2. Click the Apply for Cash button. The cash request page will indicate to the maximum cash request you are eligible to at ANY point in time.

3. When a cash request is approved, the money is sent to your verified Sterling Bank Account. You can withdraw your cash via ATM as well.

Get quick cash whenever you need to. Sms SocialLender+Space+Amount to the short 30812 code.

Go to sterlingbankng.com/sociallender to start!

From what I've seen on it so far, all one needs to be able to borrow from them is a Facebook or Twitter account with enough followers! Me I'm happy abeg! I just had to share, as I know there are loads of students out there like me who could use this kind of help... wink
Lol okay bye grin

(1) (Reply)

Oau Students Resolve To Boycotts Lecturesdueto Poor State Of Lecture Theatre / I Want To Send A CV To Sme One, Bt He Didnt Tell Me D Job Specification. / 2014 Delta State Bursary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.