Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA (6223 Views)

Emir Sanusi Reminds Nigerians Of The Alarm He Raised Over Missing $20billion-PIX / ‘Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhousec / The Missing $20billion Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by LRNZH(m): 2:40am On Jan 30, 2015

The Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, on Thursday said the $20bn allegedly declared missing under President Goodluck Jonathan’s watch can build 10 Burj Khalifa in Dubai, reputed to be the tallest building in the world.

Fashola, who said this during the All Progressives Congress campaign rally in the Epe area of the state, added that corruption and diversion of public funds had retarded the nation’s economic growth and transformation.

He said, “Rather than develop strategies that would improve the economy, the current administration inflicted pains on the citizens.

“The Burj Khalifa building in Dubai was built with $1.5bn to arrest the attention of the world. This administration has lost $20bn. The money lost by the current administration could be used to build 10 of the structure.

“We are the only oil producing country that is importing oil products. They spent over N2tn to import petrol.”

The party’s governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode, promised to create a new city in Epe town by completing an airport project initiated by Fashola.

Noting that electricity had been the major problem of the area, Ambode promised to tackle it holistically to enhance the economic prosperity of residents and also re-ignite the social lives of the people.

Meanwhile, the lawmaker representing the Lagos East Senatorial District, Senator Gbenga Ashafa, has said the APC candidates for the legislative seats in both state and national levels will consolidate on the gains made presently if elected.

Ashafa, who was also in the Epe rally, added that the candidates contesting for legislative seats in the state were the best.

He said if all the APC candidates were elected, it would be possible for the party governorship candidate to complete Fashola’s projects and initiate new ones.

Also present were a former Speaker of the Lagos Assembly, Jokotola Pelumi, members of the Akinwunmi Ambode Kommittee of Friends and other government officials.

[url]http://www.punchng.com/news/missing-20bn-can-build-10-burj-khalifa-%e2%94%80-fashola/[/url]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by hyfr(m): 2:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Mr. Fashola how the hell u knew $21 billion could build 10 burj khalifa's ? Is that where your foreign investments are directed to? This guy is gradually going insane

8 Likes

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by LRNZH(m): 2:57am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Mr. Fashola how the hell u knew $21 billion could build 10 burj khalifa's ? Is that where your foreign investments are directed to? This guy is gradually going insane

My people die for lack of knowledge....

See pic below for a screenshot from Wikipedia stating the cost of this magnificent edifice.

Fashola is being conservative. $20Billion will actually build 13 Burj Khalifas with change to party daily for the next 5 years
. grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by hyfr(m): 3:02am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:

My people die for lack of knowledge....

See pic below for a screenshot from Wikipedia stating the cost of this magnificent edifice.

Fashola is being conservative. $20Billion will actually build 13 Burj Khalifas with change to party daily for the next 5 years
. grin grin
he should be concerned with affairs of his state, he must be busy with happenings in dubai to be abreast of such info. Applauds

3 Likes

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by happydays1(m): 3:04am On Jan 30, 2015
WHAT PROOVE HAS FASHOLA THAT $20B WAS MISSING... THE GOVT HAS RRPEATEDLY SAID NO MONEY WAS MISSING....
stop decieving ur selves that wen a new govt come they will b jobs, electricity, no corruption. there are no evidence that GMB will b able to fight corruption, cos he'll have to start from his sponsors, tinubu and amaechi. using state fund to sponsor politics. he'll hav to send all former pdp govt dat defected to apc to jail for stealing. i'v never heard buhari say he'll cut down law makers outragious wages. wat creat employement is not mouth, but productivity. nig is not a productive country, not any cos of our, but cos we dont know how to.....wen we were in school they call it..."technical know how". not peculiar to nig alone but most african countries. dow recently we have started producing car, assembling, but these are far from being productive. its not a govt fault but knowledge fault. oyibo did not start it today, when they started learning technology, our forefather were still living on top of trees. lol! even if gej or gmb is d president of usA he will still do we cos d system is already arranged...unless they intentionaly wanto destroy it. think b4 u vote. dont lead us back to d days of rankadede goverment.

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by temitemi1(m): 3:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Fashola, we have lost count of billion of dollars that tinubu is stealing from mumu south-west governors like u!! U are just a bloody tinubu's LAKEY grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

8 Likes

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by mgbeketoto: 3:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Shorrop jor!
How much was missing during OBJ'S time?
Una do audit?
YES! 20BILLION is missing. . . .
Go and die. . . !!! grin

It is our time to chop. . .and you can't do shyte!!!! kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by jars9: 3:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Lie on the poor mans head so you can hang him come mono rail you can't complete because you and your cerificate forging father,theifnub have looted the lagos state account for political rally now you are crying foul,what's the proof that the money was stolen, just like when we talk about Pa super clueless useless Buhari and the 2.8 billion dollars missing during his regime.certificate corruption gang.all certificate corrupt congress.

3 Likes

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by yuncka: 3:14am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
he should be concerned with affairs of his state, he must be busy with happenings in dubai to be abreast of such info. Applauds

Guy slow down, there's nothing wrong in him taking intrest in dubai. Would U prefer he takes his economic inspiration from Somalia?

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by Biggiestep(m): 3:16am On Jan 30, 2015
missing money kor money miss road
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by hyfr(m): 3:17am On Jan 30, 2015
yuncka:

Guy slow down, there's nothing wrong in him taking intrest in dubai. Would U prefer he takes his economic inspiration from Somalia?
that mumu is too myopic for my liking
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by tpiah99: 3:17am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Mr. Fashola how the hell u knew $21 billion could build 10 burj khalifa's ?

must you type for the sake of typing?

its not even like you have anything sensible to say.

ordinary google, you cant check, wikipedia you cant check, if you are trying to respond when a learned person is talking, the least you could do is make an attempt to sound literate, gosh.

5 Likes

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by hyfr(m): 3:18am On Jan 30, 2015
tpiah99:

must you type for the sake of typing?

its not even like you have anything sensible to say.

I pray God reasons ur matter this year. You are frustrated. Anything I put up here s my biz why not mind ur ass

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by tpiah99: 3:20am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
I pray God reasons my matter this year. I am frustrated. Anything I put up here s my biz why not mind my ass

shut up you f.ool.

you cant even take simple correction after running your s.tupid mouth anyhow, are you mad?

na your matter go dey satan's front this year if you don't repent of your evil demons, wait and see.

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by clevvermind(m): 3:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Is Fashola a saint? Only a saint have the right to cast the first stone. But i know Fashola is not a saint at all. So, he should keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by SeverusSnape(m): 3:22am On Jan 30, 2015
20 billion was not even missing in the first place.
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by tpiah99: 3:24am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
that mumu is too myopic for my liking

who are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by Justcash(m): 3:24am On Jan 30, 2015
There is no missing $20 billion! If $20 billion leaves an economy the way you guys are implying, that economy will SHAKE! If you are talking of 20 billion Naira, then I'll agree. But 20 billion USD? Hah! una no go kill person o! Which kain nonsense una dey talk?

Where will someone that stole $20 billion dollars hide it without being exposed? Inside bedroom? SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by hyfr(m): 3:25am On Jan 30, 2015
tpiah99:

shut up you f.ool.

you cant even take simple correction after running your s.tupid mouth anyhow, are you mad?

na your matter go dey satan's front this year if you don't repent of your evil demons, wait and see.
adverse effect of unemployment. Child of anger

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by LRNZH(m): 3:25am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:

Do you think Fashola.is GEJ that cannot hold 1MB of information in his ogogoro damaged brain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AxrrvAel6M

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by hyfr(m): 3:26am On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:

Do you think Fashola.is GEJ that cannot hold 1MB of information in his ogogoro damaged brain?
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/sc/topxd8h146g1hfa/AACM-ev9z06MQKp_CzXhWKP1a[/img]
real thug. I applaud your vain efforts

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by hyfr(m): 3:27am On Jan 30, 2015
tpiah99:

who are you referring to?
subject of argument/debate
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by musiwa94: 3:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by tpiah99: 3:37am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
subject of argument/debate

and you are using that kind of language because you are bitter and angry at your mother and deadbeat father?
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by tpiah99: 3:38am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
I am an adverse effect of unemployment. My mama had me as a child of anger
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by Truckpusher(m): 3:40am On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Shorrop jor!
How much was missing during OBJ'S time?
Una do audit?
YES! 20BILLION is missing. . . .
Go and die. . . !!! grin

It is our time to chop. . .and you can't do shyte!!!! kiss
Lmao.... grin

South West and their propaganda mercenaries at work.Initially they said it was 60 and later reverted to 20 and when they completed audit the useless malam now said that 10 is still unaccounted for, my question is if he was so professional and diligent in his assumptions how come he didn't wait for NNPC and all the rest to make their submissions and audit before going to the media to rant over something that was never there in the first place?
APC and their co-travelers do not just thief they also lie through their teeth.
My submission is simple let them start preparing their farms and their grazing ground for their cocoa and cows because this free money won't come by anytime soon.
yeye dey smell grin

4 Likes

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by Truckpusher(m): 3:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Justcash:
There is no missing $20 billion! If $20 billion leaves an economy the way you guys are implying, that economy will SHAKE! If you are talking of 20 billion Naira, then I'll agree. But 20 billion USD? Hah! una no go kill person o! Which kain nonsense una dey talk?

Where will someone that stole $20 billion dollars hide it without being exposed? Inside bedroom? SMH!
I don't know why you guys are losing sleep over these things, you have a people that their entire head is stuck in the Gambari man's asss.

GEJ TILL ILORIN CEASES TO HAVE AN EMIR.

1 Like

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by tit(f): 3:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't know why you guys are losing sleep over these things, you have a people that their entire head is stuck in the Gambari man's asss.

GEJ TILL ILORIN CEASES TO HAVE AN EMIR.

did GEJ promise Ilorin people an Oba?
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Justcash:

It was over a number of years. Listen to Ikonjo Iweala on Al jazeera she admitted money was missing that is why PWC was brought to audit the account of NNPC and release the report by November which the goverment has refused to release. According to Sanusi Nigeria made $67 billion and only $47 billion was paid into the federation account. If Sanusi and Ngozi Iweala say money was missing who are you to say to say otherwise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsYpUgbJSlg

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by Truckpusher(m): 3:50am On Jan 30, 2015
tit:

did GEJ promise Ilorin people an Oba?
That message is for the slaves of the Gambaris. grin
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by Chiefpriest1(m): 3:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Small money like this, Nigerians will start complaining. How much did Nwobodo 'stole' sef.

You people should be patient for once. The report of the probe will 'soon' be out
Re: MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA by Iaz93: 3:55am On Jan 30, 2015
hyfr:
Damn! This is the dumbest post I've read on Nairaland since my initiation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Will Continue To Sell For N145 Per Litre-NNPC / FEC Approves Construction Of Power Substations In Jigawa, Akwa Ibom / Nnamdi Kanu Does Milk Crate Challenge from DSS custody - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.